Google Company

13.jpg

The work in the most popular company in the world. I wanted to show you how it looks.

Galeria Flickr

Main Street

01.jpg_thumb.jpg 02.jpg_thumb.jpg 03.jpg_thumb.jpg 04.jpg_thumb.jpg

Android

The most popular system for mobile phones.

05.jpg_thumb.jpg 06.jpg_thumb.jpg

Youtube

Google bought YouTube in 2006 for 1.65 billion dollars.

07.jpg_thumb.jpg 08.jpg_thumb.jpg

Google Maps (Street View)

Google car that drives around the world, nice work :)

09.jpg_thumb.jpg 10.jpg_thumb.jpg 11.jpg_thumb.jpg 12.jpg_thumb.jpg 13.jpg_thumb.jpg

Free food in Google

14.jpg_thumb.jpg 15.jpg_thumb.jpg 16.jpg_thumb.jpg 17.jpg_thumb.jpg 18.jpg_thumb.jpg 19.jpg_thumb.jpg 20.jpg_thumb.jpg

Groupware

Google is committed to work in a team.

21.jpg_thumb.jpg 22.jpg_thumb.jpg 23.jpg_thumb.jpg

Entertainment

21.jpg_thumb.jpg 22.jpg_thumb.jpg 23.jpg_thumb.jpg 25.jpg_thumb.jpg 26.jpg_thumb.jpg 27.jpg_thumb.jpg 28.jpg_thumb.jpg 29.jpg_thumb.jpg 30.jpg_thumb.jpg 31.jpg_thumb.jpg 32.jpg_thumb.jpg 33.jpg_thumb.jpg

President

34.jpg_thumb.jpg

Rest

35.jpg_thumb.jpg 36.jpg_thumb.jpg 37.jpg_thumb.jpg 38.jpg_thumb.jpg 39.jpg_thumb.jpg 40.jpg_thumb.jpg 41.jpg_thumb.jpg

The video for volunteers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrN1l9pVbn0&feature=youtu.be

I invite you to comment :)

Edited by MichalPL

Wow... This is amazing. All the little details, and the major details- I especially love how you made the glass "walls". Also, you nailed the logos made out of bricks- that's something I don't see too often. Great job! :thumbup:

Don't know where to start, this is awesome! Loads of great detail in there, I hope to see more of your MOCs...

What an expansive build with some excellent detailing! The SNOT lettering is spot on

I really liked the panoramic Google Street View image - though you should have pixelated the minifigs faces to preserve anonymity :classic:

Great job!

That is an awesome building, one of the best I've seen in a long while. I love all the details, including the Google Street-view car. Quite an awesome MOC! I'd also like to say thanks for adding it to the LEGO City group over at Flickr. Excellent work like this is always appreciated.

Edited by Bipin

Totally AWESOME creation 'MichalPL', so much detailing, so much action going on inside and out..........Brick On 'MichalPL' ! :grin:

Fantastic MOC MichalPL! Iwill be looking at this for a while, it's very detailed. I always wondered how they got the street views. Very neat :classic:

Very well done, lots of great details packed in. I really like the display base as well, makes it very display ready! Nice job.

Very nice MOC with many great details. Both the interior and exterior are amazing :classic:

Well done! The trans-clear façade works best to show all the colourful details hidden inside. The SNOTed letters are a nice touch. My favourite detail is the Google car for street view. Is this going to be presented to Google? It would look great to have in its lobby. Congrats on this amazing build.

This is a fantastic MOC, so much detail going on, I love the interior's detail with all the 'fun' things in the workplace and the brick built logo is very well done!! I also love the car, also well done!!

Great work, happy building :laugh:

That is really cool! I love the first pic of the whole building... Makes it look like a great place to work!! All the extra details just set If off perfectly!! Excellent work!

This looks fantastic! So many details. I'm heading over to Flickr now to have a closer look :)

Is this going to be presented to Google? It would look great to have in its lobby.

No, but Maybe once, this Moc will in Google :)

Is the NSA room in the basement?

No no :)

Just a quick question, which window / door frame part do you use?

I used:

-Door Frame 1 x 4 x 6 Type 2

http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=60596

-Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 6

http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=57895