So this has been through development in almost 3 years! I consider it to be a new start up for future projects and plan to make more movies related to both DC and Marvel comics in the future. It's been a real journey learning the process of the Cinema view in movies and the post production development. Enjoy the movie and stay for the credits.

When the rogue God of Apokolips invades Earth, The Worlds Mightiest Heroes (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter) must unite to face this unprecedented threat no matter the outcome.

Starring

JOEL MORALES as SUPERMAN

JOSHUA SIMS as BATMAN

BRICK7 as WONDER WOMAN

COULTER RAIL as THE FLASH

BILL KARALIUS as GREEN LANTERN

COULTER RAIL as AQUAMAN

REY RIVERA as MARTIAN MANHUNTER

COULTER RAIL as DARKSEID

SEAN POLITE as ORION

CDwaver as JOR-EL

BRICK7 as LOIS LANE

REY RIVERA as JIMMY OLSEN

CDwaver as PERRY WHITE

SEAN POLITE as DR. EMILL HAMILITON

SEAN POLITE as PA KENT

LUCASETAK as YOUNG CLARK

SEAN POLITE as KALIBAK

CDwaver as VANDAL SAVAGE

SUDSPEN as KELEX

Follow the official Facebook page for new updates on the future of the Justice League

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Outbackprime-Productions/475422389206404?ref=hl

Please feel free to ask questions on the movie. Feedback is always welcomed and I plan to improve as much as possible in the future.

Going to watch this later, I did watch your preview and it looks quite good!

Thanks, hope you enjoy it and make sure to stay after the credits. :wink:

This is a great movie! Nice editing and filming too. I recommend next time you should buy some printed customs instead of making your own paper ones. Also i did not like how every thing was taken from multiple sources of DC Media (Justice League The New 52, Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice, Man Of Steel and so on. I felt that you should have made the story up on your own.

I would have liked to have use some better customs but the movie budget itself was so expensive with the new programs, upgrading the computer core and being able to still have a balance for LEGO. For this movie I wanted to use stories that people were familiar with so that the character development could be smoother. But I do intend to use an original story for the sequel. I felt it was a bit rushed as people kept asking for it to come out sooner but I would like to developed more on transitions, mouth animations, and learn more with special fx. It takes a looong time to animate and post production was hell with me being the only one doing it.

Edit: Kinda ironic seeing that there's going to be a Manhunter minfigure coming out in March.

Edited by LegoGalactus

Alright, I've watched this now and must say that it wasn't bad. I would like an original story as nothing here was new to me. But the fact that you animated this is quite impressive. Glad go see that you've got more of the official figs as Flash was looking a bit rough there at the end. :grin: