soccerkid6

AoM - Stables Phase I: Wolf Rider

Well I've finally started some AoM builds, and this is my Phase I Stables build. I received the white leaves as a Christmas gift and have been wanting to use them for a while.

There are giant wolves in Mitgardia, and some have been captured and tamed to become formidable mounts:

overview.JPGback.JPG

rider.JPG

Any C&C welcome :classic:

This is awesome. Very nice pictures, the first one looks foggy. Was that the intention?

Great build, SK, I have still got to start on the AoM myself.

Nice wolf and fig, I like the reins and use of the white leaves :sweet:

Nice build, the white leaves work great and the way the fig is holding the reins is great! :thumbup: I do think the white tiles used as snow look a touch blocky in comparison to the leaves, but good landscaping nonetheless!

...the first one looks foggy. Was that the intention?

I have the same question...

This is awesome. Very nice pictures, the first one looks foggy. Was that the intention?

Thanks, and no the 'fog' wasn't intentional, the camera I'm using has some scratches on the lens :blush:

Very nice. How Did you get the foggy look?

Scratched camera lens :wink:

I see you have the shield ready there?:) xD Nice scene Isaac

Thanks Gunman, and I hadn't even thought about that shield being the same as the tag :laugh:

Great build, SK, I have still got to start on the AoM myself.

Nice wolf and fig, I like the reins and use of the white leaves :sweet:

Thanks, that rope work nicely for reins :classic:

Nice build, the white leaves work great and the way the fig is holding the reins is great! :thumbup: I do think the white tiles used as snow look a touch blocky in comparison to the leaves, but good landscaping nonetheless!

I have the same question...

Thanks Kai! See above for your answer :wink:

Thanks, and no the 'fog' wasn't intentional, the camera I'm using has some scratches on the lens :blush:

Ha, well, it looks awesome anyway. If your camera has to be sacrificed for a good MOC pic, I say it's worth it. Just do all your builds around a foggy theme. :wink:

I love the helmet and should armour combo- I've been thinking of using it myself! Well, the scratched camera lens certainly adds to the atmosphere!

That´s something you don´t want to meet! :sceptic: Great little moc! I want to see where this can lead to in phase 2 and 3!!

I like the incline of the base.

Thanks, I'm glad you noticed the slight incline :classic:

Ha, well, it looks awesome anyway. If your camera has to be sacrificed for a good MOC pic, I say it's worth it. Just do all your builds around a foggy theme. :wink:

I love the helmet and should armour combo- I've been thinking of using it myself! Well, the scratched camera lens certainly adds to the atmosphere!

Thanks LV, I really like that shoulder armor, though I wish more helmets and beards fit with it. And I'm glad the 'fog' doesn't bother you, it normally isn't so noticeable :classic:

That´s something you don´t want to meet! :sceptic: Great little moc! I want to see where this can lead to in phase 2 and 3!!

Thanks dG, I'm really looking forward to building phases 2 and 3 :wink:

Great work SK! Love the fig and the landscaping! Are the white leaves LEGO or Altbricks? Can't wait to see the next phases! :classic::thumbup:

Good start, looking forward to the coming phases!

Innovative to use a warg instead of a horse btw.

Great job Isaac, the fog effect, even though it wasn't intentional! :D

Thank you :classic:

Great work SK! Love the fig and the landscaping! Are the white leaves LEGO or Altbricks? Can't wait to see the next phases! :classic::thumbup:

The white leaves are official LEGO :wub: And you shouldn't have to wait long for the next phase :wink:

I like the idea behind it, very different to what most others went for :classic: the lance is the right proportion as well :laugh::wink:

Thanks, you inspired the lance :classic:

Good start, looking forward to the coming phases!

Innovative to use a warg instead of a horse btw.

Thanks Gideon, and I had to do something a bit out of the ordinary :laugh: