Sign in to follow this  
LegoJalex

[MOC] Inspector Gadget

One flaw: Dr Claw shouldn't have a head/face :laugh:

Well Claw did have a face (revealed with the action figure?) so I don't mind that, but I almost feel like Doc Brown's hair or the Vampire hair in white would be a better hairpiece for him, dont mean to criticize, I think this looks great as is.

The builds are a pretty good representation. I think if TLG ever made these, Brain would have to be a minifig with a special mold for the head. (That won't work for Cuusoo though.) The minifigs are quite well done, but I think Mad Cat should be grey with black stripes?

I wish they hadn't "revealed" Dr Claw. Totally not what I'd hoped for, he was so much cooler when he was just a metallic arm behind a chair.

Also, I had a crush on Penny... (who had pigtails I'm pretty sure)

This is a great MOC! The vehicles are right on and the characters you made look very accurate, though I have never seen Doctor Claw's face either. With all the nostalgic 80's stuff regaining popularity, I see this as a good CUUSOO candidate. I always liked when Chief Quimby got burned by the self-destructing messages. :snicker:

Thanks for all the comments! :laugh:

One flaw: Dr Claw shouldn't have a head/face :laugh:

Hehe correct, in the cartoon from the 80s his face is never shown, but there is actually a toy action figure from 1992 where his face is seen, which is the reference I used for the minifig design.

Well Claw did have a face (revealed with the action figure?) so I don't mind that, but I almost feel like Doc Brown's hair or the Vampire hair in white would be a better hairpiece for him, dont mean to criticize, I think this looks great as is.

Yeah I agreee, I just come to think of that Doc Brown's hair would fit quite well. :thumbup:

The builds are a pretty good representation. I think if TLG ever made these, Brain would have to be a minifig with a special mold for the head. (That won't work for Cuusoo though.) The minifigs are quite well done, but I think Mad Cat should be grey with black stripes?

I wish they hadn't "revealed" Dr Claw. Totally not what I'd hoped for, he was so much cooler when he was just a metallic arm behind a chair.

Also, I had a crush on Penny... (who had pigtails I'm pretty sure)

The cat in the series has a light grey face and dark grey body with white and black stripes. Perhaps the dark grey here looks too dark though.

Yeah I know she has pigtails... but I took some liberties :blush:

This is a great MOC! The vehicles are right on and the characters you made look very accurate, though I have never seen Doctor Claw's face either. With all the nostalgic 80's stuff regaining popularity, I see this as a good CUUSOO candidate. I always liked when Chief Quimby got burned by the self-destructing messages. :snicker:

Thanks, but for some reason this project hasn't gained that much support... :sceptic: Anyway I'm glad for the ones that have supported it! :classic:

Edited by LegoJalex