WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71005 LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series

LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series  

280 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire LEGO Simpsons Series?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Are you happy to see the LEGO Simpsons being feature in the LEGO Minifigures theme?

4. 4. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for LEGO Simpsons Series?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it
  5. 5. Will you buy and collect a complete set of LEGO Simpsons Minifigures Series?

• 1 - Yes, I will definitely complete a full LEGO Simpsons series!
    • 2 - No, I will not be collecting the LEGO Simpsons Series

How easy is it to feel the minifigs heads? Wiggum. Millhouse and Grampa all have a 2x2 tile as accessory...

Except for heads, I made a dichotomy for finding Simpsons figures. Wanna see?

I must have been in the dark..this review has been posted for over a week and I'm just now finding it!

I have yet to see these anywhere around me, but I'd imagine feeling will be tricky at times due to the bulbous heads.

I have considered buying a full box and splitting it with a few friends. Nice to see they have 3 complete sets in one box. Depending on taxes/cost it might be the best way to get them since the feel method will be trickier. Does anyone know the mark up at TRU this time?

Thanks for another great review though. It's nice to see how they look individually.

Hope to see Otto, Patty and Selma, Moe, Barney, Duffman, Edna, Groundskeeper Willie, Principle Skinner tho I know some will never be made, for obvious reasons :sweet: .

Edited by bricksare4me

Thanks (again) for the piece by piece photos of each parts. Been using them as a guide with 100% success rate! Looking forward for the next thumb numbing touch & feel sorting :grin: I have CTS so this helps a lot

Thanks for the great review. Seeing the Simpsons figs next to some regular minifigs confirmed my suspicions that they don't mix atall well. I agree with the poster who said there's something very unlegolike about those heads. It would be like starting a collection of Megablocks or Playmobil figures. Think I'll stick to Lego figs and pass on these.

Nice review as always, but the Krusty description is mixed with Shakespeare from The Lego Movie. I will definitely get Itchy and Scratchy!

I was able to pick up a case in Los Angeles, CA this week at TRU. I can confirm that you're able to get 3 complete sets from the case.

Edited by darkagent

Thank you everyone for continuing to share your thoughts here! It will be even more interesting as we are getting more sightings of the new LEGO Simpsons! I am sure one way or another, AFOLs and fans of LEGO will find some use for it.

I called the Levallois-Perret Lego store (near Paris, France) yesterday to get information about the release.

They told me they had just put them on the shelves...

I left the office and rushed to the store and got the whole series ! Some characters are tricky to find especially Milhouse Van Houten...

The retail price is 2,49 € in official Lego stores.

I like this review, but something is missing: a group picture of all Minifigs including team gb, toy soldier and mr. gold. Yesterday I found the last two missing simpsons minifigs (Milhouse is really hard to feel out), so I have all available minifigs :) Here is a big group picture of all 219 available minifigs. I hope you like it.

cnt0c9ul2q43q0jt5.jpg

I like this review, but something is missing: a group picture of all Minifigs including team gb, toy soldier and mr. gold. Yesterday I found the last two missing simpsons minifigs (Milhouse is really hard to feel out), so I have all available minifigs :) Here is a big group picture of all 219 available minifigs. I hope you like it.

cnt0c9ul2q43q0jt5.jpg

Wow.

My changes:

Nelson- Change to professor Frink.

Wiggum- Change to comic book guy.

Ralph- Change to Dr nick.

Other than that, :wub: !

And I'm a boy.

3 euro in The Netherlands. Wanted to get them just for the accessoires and sell the rest, but now that I have 3 already, I might just get them all ;)

Finally ordered a car from my usual supplier, but couldn't help picking up a few while waiting... the quality is awesome, this is a great series.

I'll be happy when they get back to normal series, but i prefer this diversion over the movie figures.

I finally noticed a few at WM and TRU in Cary, NC, today. 3.99US each. The dollar price increase adds up really, really fast.

The two daughters had been picked out, so that left most of the others. Will look for the daughters again as I hope to use parts building regular minifigs and need the smaller body for family building.

While I am not into the Simpsons, it is great that there are more minifigs for building Simpsons' sets and for using in their own house. And some of the rare/new torso colors are lovely!

WhiteFang's review provided a lot of info about the TV series and the characters, which makes it easier to understand just who each figure is. Thanks for another great review!

You are the man, Whitesnake! I used to take a super big group photo and the last that I did, is for Series 11 review. I own the Toy Solider and the Team GB miniifigures as well, but the only minifigure that remain unreachable is, Mr. Gold!

Well taken group picture, and thank you for shring.

WhiteFang's review provided a lot of info about the TV series and the characters, which makes it easier to understand just who each figure is. Thanks for another great review!

Thank you! The external links are meant to assist others who are unfamiliar with The Simpsons.

Amazing minifigs! I'm eager to get this in Brazil!

Already emailed the company that imports LEGO to Brazil, but nothing till now =/

Edited by ThiagoMaster