Sign in to follow this  
Deathleech

The ONE Thing You Want to See from LotR Before it Ends

LegoThomas: everything about LotR 3rd wave was already discussed...so this thread doesn´t make sence to me...+ personally, I don´t like "choose one thing" questions. You know, I like many kinds of meal, how could I choose just one as the best? With Gondor but without Balrog or Witch King, the 3rd wave would be incomplete for me...with Balrog, Witch King but without Gondor (and important characters - Faramir, Denethor)...the 3rd wave would be incomplete for me..etc.

LegoThomas: everything about LotR 3rd wave was already discussed...so this thread doesn´t make sence to me...+ personally, I don´t like "choose one thing" questions. You know, I like many kinds of meal, how could I choose just one as the best? With Gondor but without Balrog or Witch King, the 3rd wave would be incomplete for me...with Balrog, Witch King but without Gondor (and important characters - Faramir, Denethor)...the 3rd wave would be incomplete for me..etc.

It's true that pretty much everyone here wants more than one set/minifig in the final wave, but that's not the point of the question. The aim is to find out what your most desired set/minifig is. It's hypothetical :grin: : if you were approached by LEGO and given a choice to ask for just one more set for LOTR, what would that be?

It doesn't have to be realistic, or constitute a "third wave". Just think of it as a special opportunity that has come up and you have only one option. I think Deathleech posed the hypothetical question just for fun. :wink:

I guess you could cheat and say "I want a a Middle-Earth LEGO Playset, featuring everything and everyone", haha :tongue:

Edited by Albus

Exactly. We have already heard everyone's dream wave three over and over again in other threads. I wanted to just hear what everyone wanted the most if they only had one choice.

I didn't add a poll because I figured there would be some odd ball choices like a Mt. Doom build, or Isildur minifigure, and people would complain that their option wasn't listed. There are just too many possibilities to list them all.

Just make a poll based on all the suggestions so far. That would seem to cover most everything.

If I were to pick one minifig it would be the witch king, though a prologue Sauron would be great too.

I guess the hard part is just deciding on one thing. So many possibilities.

Why do you guys actually need 235 or so topics to basically discuss the same stuff?

Why do you guys actually need 235 or so topics to basically discuss the same stuff?

Maybe we are compensating for the lack of sets with the number of topics :grin:

Hey I believe their will be a 2014 Lotr continuation Click here go to the second picture and zoom in,

I dont think you'll be disappointed.

It clearly says Lotr! :excited:

And isn't this the same catalog that all retailers get and seen by some people here who would have said if TLoR had new sets?

My guess TLG is either still keeping TLoR wave 2 in production into this year or allowing retailers to sell Orthanc. Given

its only one page and TLoR wave 2 seeming to have mostly disappeared from stores I'm guessing the later.

#1 wanted Minifigure: Gondorian Soldier w/ unique helm & unique chestplate white-tree print

or

#1 wanted Set: "The Siege Of Gondor" - ~$30 battlepack with Osgiliath rubble, 2-3x Gondorian Soldier, 1x different Mordor Orc, 1x Haradrim Warrior, 1x Easterling Pikeman, 1x Nazgul on Fellbeast

Eowyn vs Witch King. Add in Merry in armor and a Fell Beast. This would be the last set I would need if I could only choose one.

Eowyn vs Witch King. Add in Merry in armor and a Fell Beast. This would be the last set I would need if I could only choose one.

Yup. That is exactly what I want.

Also, we need a Balrog set. Sure, it would mean another Gandalf, but I think we can handle that...

I would like an Osgiliath set with Faramir. It'd be a nice way to get some Gondor soldiers too, if a Minas Tirith set is not viable.