Hello,

Here is my first 6x6 model. 2L motors for driving, Servo motor for steering. Weight is 1180g.

Motors and battery box are located on the middle of chassis. Front and rear suspensions are very soft.

So, the Truck easily pitches up and down, climb over a certain level of obstacles.

3 differentials and 6 cv joints works pretty well, not broken or snapped at all in the video.

Building instructions and more pictures:https://plus.google....64977943/albums

Also I added this MOC to Rebrickable. :sweet:

I hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Madoca 1977

You always impress me by making your models look so good and still so functional.

Well built and performs good too. :thumbup:

A large scale trial truck next maybe? :classic:

Same floor, same carpet with obstacles, same quality! Perfect model!

It's signature of Madoca.

Looks great, as usual!

Great Color Scheme :sweet:

Yeah, I love the use of orange. Most of his MOCs have really nice colours.

Practical chassis and cute appearance. Finally 9398 finds his lost cousin. :thumbup:

Beautiful model, very nicely made too. All of your models are great but I think this is my personal favourite.

Looks great and functions well for an offroader with differentials. I have to say I don't know if you will agree, but I've had my fair share of offroaders, with diff's and without and I think that it is more functional with diff's and still performs pretty well. Also I think that this model is very unique, but I think it would look a bit better if it was just 4x4, cause the wheel well in orange in the middle of the body, just isn't doing it for me. I am looking forward to see what's next.

P.S. Have you thought off posting W.I.P.'s here as well, I'm sure many people would want to see the inner workings of your models as you're constructing them?

Looks great and functions well for an offroader with differentials. I have to say I don't know if you will agree, but I've had my fair share of offroaders, with diff's and without and I think that it is more functional with diff's and still performs pretty well. Also I think that this model is very unique, but I think it would look a bit better if it was just 4x4, cause the wheel well in orange in the middle of the body, just isn't doing it for me. I am looking forward to see what's next.

P.S. Have you thought off posting W.I.P.'s here as well, I'm sure many people would want to see the inner workings of your models as you're constructing them?

Go to his google account https://plus.google....64977943/albums

Step by step...

Another amazing creation! One of my favorite things about Madoca's models is how well hidden the wires are, and therefore the model's lines are very clean.

CAD file is half done.

640x370.jpg

Just one question, why didnt you soft springs in center too?

The weight of chassis+body was slightly heavy for 6 soft springs. Of course soft spring would work. It's necessary to double it or adjust the connection point to the suspension arm.

This time I gave priority to symmetric construction.

CAD file is done. You can download it here and use it to supplement the instructions posted by Madoca. You can also use it to help auto-generate a parts list. And of course, here is the obligatory render. I think this is some kind of record for me. Madoca posted the original at 6 a.m. and by 6 p.m. I had the CAD file built!

640x360.jpg