BrickBuilder3213

Voice Actors Needed! Hero Factory Invasion From Below Fan Game

I've been planning the making of my Invasion From Below Fan Game, which is based off of the actual episode but also introduces elements from past HF episodes, such as the original voices and personalities for the heroes and two characters that will appear in the game that didn't appear in the episode.

The game will be an on-rails, arcade-style 3D shooter, similar to lightgun games like House of the Dead and Virtua Cop, with cutscenes before each stage.

This is where YOU come in.

I'm looking for people to voice these characters in the cutscenes of the game, as well as for the in-game dialogue that's exchanged between characters in each stage:

William Furno: Connor Richardson

Nathan Evo: Matthew West

Preston Stormer: Caleb Braxton

Natalie Breez: Samantha Rose Sharples

Duncan Bulk: Zachary Jacob Edward Cullison

Mark Surge: Caleb Braxton

Daniel Rocka: Luc Kennedy

Nathaniel Zib:

Daniella Capricorn:

Citizens:

If you feel like you're up for doing one of these voices, feel free to comment what character you want to voice in this topic! More details shall be given out once I have enough voice actors.

I look forward to working with those who want to get involved! ^w^

Edited by BrickBuilder3213

My voice it not that good because half of the time it's sound like I am drunk on Nachos but I think I can voice as a Citizen.

Another thing, may I ask is there going to be more then one person voicing as a Citizen or just one person is going to voice all of them?

My voice it not that good because half of the time it's sound like I am drunk on Nachos

I'm probably not going to join this, but this post made me laugh! No offense, It was really funny.

My voice it not that good because half of the time it's sound like I am drunk on Nachos but I think I can voice as a Citizen.

Another thing, may I ask is there going to be more then one person voicing as a Citizen or just one person is going to voice all of them?

I'm going to need more than one voice for the citizens.

I'm intrigued. If I could switch careers tomorrow I'd love a shot to be a VA.

How would you go about doing this with people spread around the globe? Maybe if I were to do this I could sort of audition and you could figure out which character I fit with?

I'm intrigued. If I could switch careers tomorrow I'd love a shot to be a VA.

How would you go about doing this with people spread around the globe? Maybe if I were to do this I could sort of audition and you could figure out which character I fit with?

That'd be a great idea! All you'd have to do is record yourself saying a quote from the show and send the recording to my e-mail address. :D

That'd be a great idea! All you'd have to do is record yourself saying a quote from the show and send the recording to my e-mail address. :D

I'm going to need more than one voice for the citizens.

Well alright,Ii send you the voices as soon as i know what you e-mail address is and when I'm not too lazy because of eating a lot of Nachos?

Also I think I know some people that like to help with voices.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

We don't have to know much about HF to voice, right? I'd love to help out! It'd be a small role, though.

Well alright,Ii send you the voices as soon as i know what you e-mail address is and when I'm not too lazy because of eating a lot of Nachos?

Also I think I know some people that like to help with voices.

marettrobert@yahoo.co.uk

Here you go! ^w^

We don't have to know much about HF to voice, right? I'd love to help out! It'd be a small role, though.

That's great! ^o^ You could be Zib or one of the citizens, if you want.

Will I have to voice him in person like with Skype? And my name is Caleb Braxton. I can voice Stormer too.

Edited by coolcab1

Will I have to voice him in person like with Skype? And my name is Caleb Braxton. I can voice Stormer too.

When the time comes, you'll need to record the lines that those characters say in the script and send the recording to my e-mail.

When the time comes, you'll need to record the lines that those characters say in the script and send the recording to my e-mail.

I know this sounds stupid but how do you do that? How will the cutscenes be like will it be animation or comic booky type or pixal type and when it is finished can we play it? Edited by coolcab1

Anymore voices you need? This has me interested. I'd do Stormer, but seems coolcab1 has that (and surge too).

And The Brigante wants to do Furno.

Damn.....not many people to do. The two characters I was interested in are taken.

Hey coolcab1, who do you want to voice most, Stormer or Surge?

Edited by Jetrax99

I know this sounds stupid but how do you do that? How will the cutscenes be like will it be animation or comic booky type or pixal type and when it is finished can we play it?

The cutscenes will be in 3D, just like the rest of the game. And yes, once this gargantuan game is finally complete, you will all be able to play it.

How do you do that?

Download Audacity (it's free), get a microphone and record yourself reading their lines with their respective voices!

Can you do that without the microphone?

So, Brickbuilder. Is Brigante doing Furno? If not, I'll do him. You know what. I'll be back up. If somebody hits a snag where they can't do the voice for someone, send me a message.

Also, coolcab1, pretty sure you need some form of microphone to record your voice. Otherwise it's pointless.

Is there a mic built into you computer (i.e laptop w/ built-in mic and webcam)? Do you have a webcam w/a mic? Anything like that? If so, shouldn't be a problem. If not, I suggest you buy one.

Edited by Jetrax99

So, Brickbuilder. Is Brigante doing Furno? If not, I'll do him. You know what. I'll be back up. If somebody hits a snag where they can't do the voice for someone, send me a message.

Also, coolcab1, pretty sure you need some form of microphone to record your voice. Otherwise it's pointless.

Is there a mic built into you computer (i.e laptop w/ built-in mic and webcam)? Do you have a webcam w/a mic? Anything like that? If so, shouldn't be a problem. If not, I suggest you buy one.

That's fine! ^w^