Sign in to follow this  
Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest #95: Missing Wares

Recommended Posts

Actions:

Alexander - 2

Romulus - 4 2

Mizuki - 1 4

Alexander shoots another arrow, and is able to land yet another lethal hit, felling the guard to the ground. Romulus is able to slash at the two guards with swords, lethally damaging them. Mizuki, hiding behind the guards, sees her chance and leaps forward, kicking the swordsmen in the back, knocking them out. The last guard, the spear-man, takes multiple steps back, frightened, and clearly wanting to avoid a fight.

ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "Spare me!"

QM Note: I meant for this to be a normal battle, but I was testing out actions because I plan on using them for when you sneak into the pharmacy. I just didn't want to confuse you with how they work when you sneak inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mizuki sheathes her Dual Gladii and draws out her Fleurut. "Alright, I mean I'll spare you if you can do several things for me. So for now, answer my questions. You are a mercenary right ? Name your employer, is it one or several people ? Secondly, how many other guards are there here ? Thirdly, can you sneak us inside ? " Looking at Romulus and Alexander, Mizuki asked them "Do you guys have anything else to ask ?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "I wouldn't say mercenary, I'm just a guard. Quinton Themor hired us, he's the owner of the establishment." He says, looking over his shoulder at the building. "About sneaking inside, however, I don't know how you can do it. There are multiple guards on the first floor, and some more spread throughout the other floors."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Be more accurate. How many guards, were?" asks Alexander to the guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "Please, just hear me out. What am I going to do? What you will do all depends on your goal. I honestly don't care about Quinton, I just want my pay. Just think about what you even want me to do before doing anything irrational."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "I've only had glimpses of the interior. I don't really remember all of what is inside though. I was hired elsewhere, so I haven't much opportunity to look inside anyways."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If you were to pretend we were attacking, it may lure some of the inner guards out. We can finish them from behind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Alright, I guess you should better get out of here." Mizuki says as she looks to her teammates. "Well, looks like this is going to turn out quite bloody. Ready to go in ?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "Perhaps using another entrance would be the best idea. If you plan on stealing supplies, I'm guessing the executives will evacuate if they realize you're taking out security. So if that's the case, I'd recommend finding a way to alert them without having a mass battle on your hands."

QM Note: I'm trying to give you hints! :tongue: Read what he said carefully and decide what you really want to do. Just remember what you are trying to accomplish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"But everyone always sneaks through the back or side entrances. Hardly anyone expects someone to just run through the front door........" Mizuki thinks for a little bit before asking "Is there by any chance, an underground entrance or a way to access the roof from the outside ?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "Underground? Not that I know of... But trust me, the guards will see you if you go in through any doors. I don't know how you would, but you might be able to take out the guards from the windows. The doors and the windows are the only ways I know of how to get in. But seeing as you don't have a ladder... I don't see how you will get up."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You see the ledges on the wall right ? Do you have any idea on how strong they are ? I'm just wondering if we should use the ledges to scale the building, open a window and get inside."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mizuki begins scaling from the bottom of the rightmost wall up to the wooden platform, being as silent as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QM Note: Having some problems with the CPU my models are in. Hopefully it'll be fixed within the next 1-2 days... :hmpf_bad: I don't know exactly what's happened but I think it may be a virus. :sadnew:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QM Note: The CPU is not fixed, although I was able to recover files so I am using this CPU. Hopefully the quality will be the same. :sceptic:

The battle clearly over, the party gains respective experience.

Party:

heroica_2.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

Level 23.33 Hunter *Hunting Humanoids & none*

Power Bonus: 2 (With bow/crossbow)

Defense: 5 (2 + 3)

Health: 32/36 (6 + 20 + 6 + 4)

Gold: 150

Equipment: Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 10, darkness-, ice-elemental, Hollow Blade upgraded [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis armor- (Artifact, bodywear) (Maximum health +2, SP: 2), Tricorne (SP: 3), Hunter's Qiver (WP: +2 to bows and crossbows, allows the hunter to favour two types at the same time)

Inventory: Delfrin Crossbow (WP: 7)

Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Sterile Gloves (Immune to Poisoned and Bleeding; handwear), Leather cap (SP:1) (8), trickster's mask of gender-swap

Potion (8), Grand Potion (1), Tonic (2), Remedy (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum, Smoke Bomb (1), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak Regeneration Tonic (1), Weak Regeneration Potion (1)

Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Magic Compass, magnifying glass

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Mizuki Kimura (zakura) *Party Leader*

Level 22 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask* *Hastened*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 0

Health: 29/33

Gold: 0

Equipment: Dual Gladii (WP:12, Darkness and Light elemental dual-wield), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Death Mask( Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3), Quickdraw quiver (*Hastened*)

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 5 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1 Think Jeeax Scales, 1 Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic, 2 Potions, 1 Fire bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Romulus Dean (TheBoyWonder)

Level 24.33 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 8 (5+3)

Health: 34/38 (7+23+7+1)

Gold: 28 (30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP:17/16, Darkness, Wind, Fire and Ice; successful strikes raise WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes and the end of battle drop WP back to base value; greatsword), Heavy Armour (SP:5; protects from Fragile; bodywear), Gladiator Helmet (SP:3; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up))

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 7 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Regeneration Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 2 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

ThemorPharmacyGuard21_zpscc3d6c22.png "If you don't mind, I'll be leaving now." He says, walking away. Will the party let the man leave?

Romulus realizes that the guards have still not been looted. Perhaps rogues would find more loot hidden.

Mizuki - 6 4

Meanwhile, Mizuki attempts to climb up the wall, although she slips, causing her to fall to the ground, causing some noise. Hopefully it had gone unnoticed. Will she try again or look for another way up first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.