Sign in to follow this  
Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest #95: Missing Wares

Bartender11_zps1ed9184d.png "Your room is on the first floor, right back there to the left." the bartender says, pointing a the door to the party's right.

Jenessa11_zps5322d2c5.png "Remember where my room is." Jenessa whispers to Romulus, before leaving heading to the door and going up a stairway.

"I say she will come with us with or without our permission..." snorts Alexander while heading to his room to rest.

Results of Round 8 of Bar Fight:

Passive:

* None

Actions:

> Jeremy vs. Alexander: Heal More - ((10wp*2+lvl15+0pwr)*1.0mult=35 Health restored

< Alexander vs. Jeeax Bandit 1: Critical hit - ((10wp+2pwr)/1row*2elmt*3fav*1.0mult)-0def=72 damage dealt

< Alexander vs. Jeeax Bandit 3: Damage - (27dmg/2row)-5def=8 damage received

> Mizuki vs. Jeeax Bandit 3: Grim reaper - (28dmg/1row)-0def=28 0 damage received

- Mizuki vs. Jeeax Bandit 3: Assassination succeeds!

- Mizuki vs. Jeeax Bandit 3: ~

Free hits:

* None

Current Drops:

heroica-gold.jpg92 Gold

heroica-grandpotion.jpg1 Grand potion (Restores 25 health to the target.)

RegenerationPotion_zps334eb4ca.png 1 Regeneration Potion (Has a 2/3 chance to restore 1 health after each round to the target, does not stack with more weak, normal, grand, or greater regeneration potions.)

heroica-potion.jpg2 Potions (Restores 10 health to the target.)

Just as the battle finishes, Romulus leaps down the stairs, seeing Mizuki finish off the last Bandit downstairs.

Party:

heroica_2.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

Level 22.66 Hunter *Hunting Humanoids & none*

Power Bonus: 2 (With bow/crossbow)

Defense: 5 (2 + 3)

Health: 26/34 (6 + 20 + 6 + 2)

Gold: 85

Equipment: Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 10, darkness-, ice-elemental, Hollow Blade upgraded [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis armor- (Artifact, bodywear) (Maximum health +2, SP: 2), Tricorne (SP: 3), Hunter's Qiver (WP: +2 to bows and crossbows, allows the hunter to favour two types at the same time)

Inventory: Delfrin Crossbow (WP: 7)

• Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Sterile Gloves (Immune to Poisoned and Bleeding; handwear),

• Potion (5), Remedy (2), Tonic (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum Smoke Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Lightning Bob, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic, Smoke bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

• Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Magic Compass

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Mizuki Kimura (zakura) *Party Leader*

Level 21.33 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 0

Health: 26/33

Gold: 181

Equipment: Dual Gladii (WP:12, Darkness and Light elemental dual-wield), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Death Mask( Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3)

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 6 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1 Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic, 2 Potions, 1 Fire bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Romulus Dean (TheBoyWonder)

Level 23.66 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold*

Defense: 8 (5+3)

Health: 38/38 (7+23+7+1)

Gold: 156 (30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP:16, Darkness, Wind, Fire and Ice; successful strikes raise WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes and the end of battle drop WP back to base value; greatsword), Heavy Armour (SP:5; protects from Fragile; bodywear), Gladiator Helmet (SP:3; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up))

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 6 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 1 Regeneration Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 3 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Lightning Bomb, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

JeremyBlackthorn11_zpsc1e7b529.png "I need to heal myself before we head out there, if I go down, I won't be able to help you!"

Jeremy Blackthorn

Level 15 Paladin

Power bonus: 0

Defense: 4

Health: 5/33

Ether: 10/10

Equipment: Grand Cutlass (WP:10), Vambrace (SP:4)

QM guide (Ignore)

Edited by Bricksandparts

"Thanks for your help, if you wouldn't mind, can you heal Alexander and me as well as yourself ?."

Distribution of loot.

Jeremy-46 Gold, Regeneration Potion, Potion

Alexander-46 Gold, Grand Potion, Potion

Aleander takes the gold and the potion, then he eat a chicken drumstick. Without answering to Romulus, Aexander rush to the plaza "Mizuki, we have yet to save the two people in the plaza." says the elven archer.

The party heads outside to the plaza, the bandits holding weapons to the couple.

Scenery71_zps0dd2b045.png

JeeaxBanditLeader11_zps4a136561.png "You kill our brothers, I'll personally stab this down your throat!"

Just then, shouting and struggling can be heard behind the party. It was another bandit, holding Jenessa, wearing only minimal clothing, with a knife near her face.

JeeaxBandit81_zps3ffa1866.png "Eh? Thought we weren't smart you idiotic bastards? Choose who lives! Them or the whore!" He says, moving the knife closer to Jenessa's face.

Jenessa12_zps7836a262.png "Romulus!"

JeeaxBandit81_zps3ffa1866.png "Shut up before I make the choice for them!"

Party:

heroica_2.jpg

Health: 35/35 (6 + 20 + 6 + 3)

Equipment: Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 10, darkness-, ice-elemental, Hollow Blade upgraded [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis armor- (Artifact, bodywear) (Maximum health +2, SP: 2), Tricorne (SP: 3), Hunter's Qiver (WP: +2 to bows and crossbows, allows the hunter to favour two types at the same time)

• Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Sterile Gloves (Immune to Poisoned and Bleeding; handwear),

• Potion (6), Grand Potion (1), Tonic (2), Remedy (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum, Smoke Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Lightning Bob, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic, Smoke bomb, 1 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Level 21.33 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask* *Lucky*

Health: 33/33

Equipment: Dual Gladii (WP:12, Darkness and Light elemental dual-wield), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Death Mask( Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3)

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 5 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1 Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic, 2 Potions, 1 Fire bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

Level 23.66 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold* *Lucky*

Equipment: Combrys (WP:16, Darkness, Wind, Fire and Ice; successful strikes raise WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes and the end of battle drop WP back to base value; greatsword), Heavy Armour (SP:5; protects from Fragile; bodywear), Gladiator Helmet (SP:3; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up))

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 6 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 1 Regeneration Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 2 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Lightning Bomb, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

JeremyBlackthorn11_zpsc1e7b529.png "You sick bastards..."

Jeremy Blackthorn

Level 15 Paladin

Ether: 7/10

Invetory: Regeneration Potion, Potion, 46 gold

QM guide (Ignore)

Edited by Bricksandparts

OOC:I told Jeremy to heal himself, Alexander and me to full health.

Mizuki whisper to the party, "I could use a smoke bomb and we could rush in and get them safely."

"Romulus and Mizuki, goes to save Romulus' girl, I and Jeremy will save the other two." says Alexander, not so happy to devide the group.

OOC: Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I will be out to an event, please Mizuki, I give you the command of Alexander :classic:

"Look, you two have ranged weapons. It makes sense for Mizuki and I to be seperate, as we are the strongest. I'll take on the larger group, as I can hit more. Throw a smoke bomb."

"Alexander.............now." Mizuki whispered.

Alexander throws a smoke bomb each at both Jenessia and the couple.

Alexander and Mizuki rush at the bandit holding Jenessia hostage.

Jeremy runs with Romulus at the group of bandits holding the couple hostage.

The party throws the smoke bombs, fogging the view from everyone. Mizuki and Alexander are frightened as they realize they cannot see where Jenessa is, as apparently she and the bandit had moved since they threw the bomb. A small scream can be heard in the smoke, then another, and then silence and a thump of someone falling to the ground.

Meanwhile, Jeremy and Romulus rush towards the other two citizens, getting in between them and the bandits.

The entire party was still in the disguise of the fog, so what would they do now?

"Oh hell." Mizuki gasps as she hears the scream. "If you have a first aid kit, you might be able to save her life. I'll cover for you." Mizuki says to Alexander before rushing at the Bandit with her Dual Gladii.

QM Note: I'll try to move this on, but I'm confused at what Mizuki and Alexander's actions are.

Romulus throws the lightning bomb, shocking figures in front of them, enough that their silhouettes were noticeable.

Alexander throws in a lightning bomb first before running into the smoke cloud with Mizuki

Alexander throws a lightning bomb into the smoke, revealing the figure before them. Mizuki prepares to fight before realizing it was what o one had expected. It was Jenessa herself, Holding the knife of her would-be captor. She was weakened from the bomb, and couldn't fight even if she wanted to.

Romulus, with the trident in one hand and combrys in the other, is able to stab 2 of the bandits, causing them to howl in pain. One falls to the ground whilst the other topples over into the fountain. The Bandits regain their composure and prepare to fight back. If the party was to use any consumables, they would have a turn to use them.

Party:

heroica_2.jpg

Health: 35/35 (6 + 20 + 6 + 3)

• Potion (6), Grand Potion (1), Tonic (2), Remedy (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum, Smoke Bomb (1), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic, 1 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Level 21.33 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask* *Lucky*

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 5 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1 Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic, 2 Potions, 1 Fire bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

Level 23.66 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold* *Lucky*

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 6 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 1 Regeneration Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 2 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

JeremyBlackthorn11_zpsc1e7b529.png "We have to finish this!"

Jeremy Blackthorn

Level 15 Paladin

Ether: 7/10

Invetory: Regeneration Potion, Potion, 46 gold

QM guide (Ignore)