Sign in to follow this  
Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest #95: Missing Wares

Bartender11_zps1ed9184d.png "Care to buy anything?"

The Black Dove:

heroica-mead.jpgMead (Causes the encouraged-effect, doubling the target's attack power for the duration of one battle.) Costs 13 gold. (8 stock)

heroica-smellingsalts.jpgSmelling Salts (Causes the hastened-effect, allowing the target to act twice in one round for the duration of one battle.) Costs 21 gold. (6 stock)

heroica-nostrum.jpgNostrum (Causes the lucky-effect, allowing the target to roll the battle die twice and get the better result of the two for the duration of one battle.) Costs 28 gold. (3 stock)

heroica-mulledwine.jpgMulled Wine (Panther's Delight) (Causes the inspired-effect, doubling the target's current and maximum health for the duration of one battle.) Costs 55 gold. (9 stock)

heroica-chickenleg.jpgChicken Drumstick - Raises maximum health by 1 permanently. Costs 65 gold. (4 stock)

"It's Panther's delight." The lady says, smiling back at Alexander. "What brings you to Luosh? I don't think you're from around here are you?"

"No, in fact I'm coming from the Eubric Freeport; I heard of the thefts and I think 'maybe this could be interesting." Then he heard the bartender "Only a moment." Says smiling to the girl before turn to the bartender and buys 2 Chicken Drumstick "Well, I'm back. If I'm not mistaken you are from here, right? Do you know something with a name like Themor Pharmacy?"

215-(65+65)=85 gold left

QM Note: I'll update stats when you are all done shopping.

Jenessa11_zps5322d2c5.png "Yes, I'm from Luosh. I think I've vaguely heard of Themor Pharmacy, but only in passing. Care to share a drink with me? I'm guessing you are heroes, right? I'd love to hear about your adventures."

"Yes, I'm from Luosh. I think I've vaguely heard of Themor Pharmacy, but only in passing. Care to share a drink with me? I'm guessing you are heroes, right? I'd love to hear about your adventures."

"Of course I share a drink with you, miss." accept Alexander smiling and sitting in front of her "How do you know we are heroes? Is this so evident?" asks Alexander a bit ironic

"That's right! You want hear some of my adventures? Well I was in a few but I will start from this..." then Alexander starts recaling his work against the threat in Duplovia during Quest 64. "We have time." thinks to himself while recounting his work.

"Well, this is difficult to say; I'd say the ones where my ranged skills are usefull, therefore in which there is to look for something. For example, in my first quest there was to search for a lost child and we found it, calming a revolt and helping his beloved too." says Alexander remembering his first quest.

"Well, this is difficult to say; I'd say the ones where my ranged skills are usefull, therefore in which there is to look for something. For example, in my first quest there was to search for a lost child and we found it, calming a revolt and helping his beloved too." says Alexander remembering his first quest.

Jenessa11_zps5322d2c5.png "It;s good to hear there are some people in this crazy world who fight the right fight.

Quietly, but clearly, Romulus speaks.

"I was one of the heroes that ended the Progg invasion of Luosh."

Jenessa11_zps5322d2c5.png "No way! You're Romulus? Very nice to meet you! I'm Jenessa, but most people call me Jen."

Clearly woozy from her drink, Jenessa leans in to whisper to Romolus so that only he can hear.

Jenessa11_zps5322d2c5.png "If you need a room, feel free to come to my room. It's the 3rd room on the 2nd floor. I'm sure we can work out a way to share a bed..."

Romulus laughs, having been in a similar situation nearly a year ago in Charis. But that ended rather badly.

"Sounds like a good idea. "

Alexander snorts a bit disappointed by the intrusion of Romulus. "How she an know his name?" asks to himself Alexander hearing Jenessa. "Even so, I'm Alexander Vandangant and it's a pleasure to meet you, Jenessa."

Wisping her hair to the side, Jenessa replies.

Jenessa11_zps5322d2c5.png "Yes, well met." After pausing for a moment, Jenessa continues. "Do you think I could travel with you? I'd be honored to see what you do!" She says excitedly.

Mizuki watched her two commrades go off to talk to a lady. Smiling, she asked the Barkeeper for a smelling salts and 2 chicken drumsticks and gave him 151 gold.

Party:

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Romulus Dean (TheBoyWonder)

Level 23.33 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 8 (5+3)

Health: 23/38 (7+23+7+1)

Gold: 126 (30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP:16 17, Darkness, Wind, Fire and Ice; successful strikes raise WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes and the end of battle drop WP back to base value; greatsword), Heavy Armour (SP:5; protects from Fragile; bodywear), Gladiator Helmet (SP:3; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up))

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 6 Potions, Grand Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 1 Smelling Salts, 4 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Lightning Bomb, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

heroica_2.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

Level 22.33 Hunter *Hunting none & none*

Power Bonus: 2 (With bow/crossbow)

Defense: 5 (2 + 3)

Health: 24/34 (6 + 20 + 6 + 2)

Gold: 85

Equipment: Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 10, darkness-, ice-elemental, Hollow Blade upgraded [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis armor- (Artifact, bodywear) (Maximum health +2, SP: 2), Tricorne (SP: 3), Hunter's Qiver (WP: +2 to bows and crossbows, allows the hunter to favour two types at the same time)

Inventory: Delfrin Crossbow (WP: 7)

• Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Sterile Gloves (Immune to Poisoned and Bleeding; handwear),

• Grand Potion (2), Potion (6), Remedy (2), Tonic (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum Smoke Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Lightning Bob, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic, Smoke bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

• Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Magic Compass

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Mizuki Kimura (zakura) *Party Leader*

Level 21 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 0

Health: 28/33

Gold: 98

Equipment:Dual Gladii (WP:12, Darkness and Light elemental dual-wield), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Death Mask( Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3)

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 6 Nostrums, 1 smelling salts, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1xRito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic, 2 Potions, 1 Fire bomb, 2 chicken drumsticks

QM guide (Ignore)

Edited by Bricksandparts

"Alexander, my friend. We saved this city and its inhabitants on a previous quest. That is why they know my name."

Wisping her hair to the side, Jenessa replies.

"Yes, well met." After pausing for a moment, Jenessa continues. "Do you think I could travel with you? I'd be honored to see what you do!" She says excitedly.

"Have you any combat experience?" asks Alexander thinking about let Jenessa come with them.

Romulus pulls Alexander to the side.

"She cannot come. We cannot endanger her. At this Pharmacy we have no idea what could be awaiting us. The risk is too great."

"It is time to rest I think."