sheo

[MOC] Terex RH400 Mining Excavator (Obsolete)

Hello everyone, I'm still going to build this technic flawlessness, so I created a CSV file to compare it with your rebrickable collection. I don't know black hoses' lenght hence I didn't add them. In total 5 missing parts.

https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/52mquflI/file.html  Simply click download button.

On 10/30/2017 at 2:42 PM, legolijntje said:

Well, I have suspicion, but I think it's better to not share it. I know that might sound rather sensationalist or something, but that's not my point. I think he got his reasons, but I just don't want to start a whole discussion about that here (especially since it's just a suspicion). I leave it up to him. Let's keep it to discussing the MOC here :sweet:

I've finally cleared a backlog of other custom builds and am getting back to this beauty. I have several versions of the instructions and, while I think I've purchased all the parts I need, can't seem to put my hands on the exact parts list to ensure I have everything gathered up to start... does anyone have a copy (any format) that they can PM me??

10 hours ago, gezuvor said:

I've finally cleared a backlog of other custom builds and am getting back to this beauty. I have several versions of the instructions and, while I think I've purchased all the parts I need, can't seem to put my hands on the exact parts list to ensure I have everything gathered up to start... does anyone have a copy (any format) that they can PM me??

Wow, a big thanks to the kind members on here that have reached out to me. You know who you are and I appreciate it!

For the rest of you generous brickers, I have several copies of the parts list now so you can stop PM'ing me! :wub:

On 10/9/2021 at 12:24 PM, Spadpl said:

Hi,
can somebody send me a part list?

Request fulfilled, thank you.

Guys, to avoid reviving the topic each time someone wants to ask for the parts list, please use PM and ask the user who has them to share it with you.
Thanks.

I'm afraid it would be VERY hard to disassemble this model. especially superstructure. I can't let myself to keep mocs assembled for a long time due to the lack of parts. I will play with this technic excellence several times and begin to disassemble it.