Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia 2 - Day 2 - Special Delivery

11762933124_faf95af47c_z.jpg

Players only, please!

12145426793_ced14b7820_z.jpg

At night, Caitie Levanne (Cecilie), is running about, perfecting her serum.

"It's about megablocking time I figured this out! Now to test it on one of the frogs in the shack!"

12145847326_a51e71ba14_z.jpg

As she gets to the shack, she comes across a letter.

"Huh, what's this?!" She says, astonished that someone would be clumsy enough to drop their mail.

12145848236_7c5ee77fd3_z.jpg

She picks up the letter.

"The Council sends their regards. Huh, I wonder what that me-"

12145848956_452a7969ba_z.jpg

The for-really-realz dead carcass of the Vampire lays on the ground.

12145189535_c31d4cc287_z.jpg

As everybody wakes up, Mercutio gathers them outside.

Last night, we lost Caitie Levanne. She was a loyal Monster. Somehow, Kingsley's body regenerated and formed that of the Scarecrow. He was also a Monster. You better do better today.

12145851316_d7b6a7fc16_z.jpg

The group slits up and starts discussion, and Lacey's even donned a new, sexier wig.

The Players

11786767795_0c3c27c230_t.jpg

Mercutio Robertson - Played by TrumpetKing - NPC

12021853893_d7017583fc_t.jpg Kelly Lester - Played by Kristel - Wannabe Mermaid

12022668345_ff7cabc1ae_t.jpg Clarissa Maplesby - Played by CallMePie - Expert People Trampler

12022670535_7d8eecde00_t.jpg Peter Desmund - Played by Piratedave84 - Most likely to eat your face

12023021564_2b93a79aa9_t.jpg Bleeb - Played by Bob - Benevolent Alien Overlord

12023024394_f4b28ffc90_t.jpg Jeffrey Norris -Played by jamesn - Corrupt Conquistador

12022678225_1f9db00d40_t.jpgCarl Nemoss​ - Played by Captain Nemo - Hottie McHotterson

12022684095_919e2b9500_t.jpg Giovanni Capanni - Played by Captain Genaro - Hitman with a hint of class

12022974413_1cc02768df_t.jpg Monarch Timothy III - Played by Tamamono - Probably wants you beheaded

12023555416_4dfd1f26b1_t.jpg Lacey Davis - Played by LegoDad - Desparate for sex

12023044724_7c21cfa9eb_t.jpg Derek Polanes -Played by DarthPotato - Wants your credit card number

12022985543_8ca36ed811_t.jpg Helen Inkling - Played by Hinckley - "Would you like a nice glass of wine?"

12023538676_a18f67e9b1_t.jpg Tickles - Played by TinyPiesRUs - Wants your kids to se the lions

12023544266_40fb57bb87_t.jpg Pamela Fettucini - Played by Peanuts - Badass Mom

12023055034_132dddb260_t.jpg Mikatta - Played by Mencot - Forest Witch

12023062494_9d33e33f5d_t.jpg Dragonishki - Played by Darkdragon -Somehow came from a comic book

12023065464_2c5ba94fa9_t.jpg Sally Carrotine - Played by Scubacarrot - Child Arson

12022724575_f3ac2945e4_t.jpg Melinda Dugan - Played by MetroiD - Wants your scalp

The Dead

12145595534_d45c8a4b65_t.jpg Kingsley of the Starfish - Played by KingoftheZempk - Criminal Mastermind - Dissolved Mid-Nap Night One - Monster

12145595404_e6f52732ea_t.jpg Caitie Levanne - Played by Cecilie - Creepy Nurse - Beheaded reading mail Night One - Monster

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters. Any Third Party/Neutral characters have their own win conditions outlined in their roles. To win, the Monsters must eliminate all of the Council, while the Council must outnumber the Monsters.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majority of the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to myself using the Role PM I have sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense

Edited by TrumpetKing

So, have we lost two power roles? Blocker and vigilante? Is that what this means?

Does it seem like Caitie had a power role? Can't we assume that Kingsley had no reason to lie about being the blocker?

Did both power roles have alter egos that are clearly monsters?

How do we feel about our non-monster claims now?

Or is it possible this serum thing is just story?

Is it then likely that Caitie was killed by a vigilante? Do you all think she would make a weird Scum kill?

Is that a Roman Soldier I see back there?

That's really disappointing, especially since it appears Kingsley was a PR after all. :thumbdown: Caitie's an interesting choice; I would have thought she'd be under a bit of scrutiny today...

So, have we lost two power roles? Blocker and vigilante? Is that what this means?

What makes you think Caitie was a vigilante? :wacko:

What makes you think Caitie was a vigilante? :wacko:

Maybe.

Caitie was killed by the Council. The piece of mail that she picked up before she died said "The Council sends their regards."

Logically I'd assume she was killed by the Council. It's also unlikely Caitie was the vigilante, even with the absent vig kill. The vig probably stayed home on the first night. Or was blocked.

Is it then likely that Caitie was killed by a vigilante? Do you all think she would make a weird Scum kill?

Seeing as Caitie received a letter that said: "the Council sends their regards", it seems pretty likely that the Council were the ones who killed Caitie. *honk honk!*

Oh, I've been beaten to the punch. *pies self in the face*

Looking back at yesterday, quite a few people didn't vote. I know it was an extremely messy day with everything going on but it's still worth noting that Carl Nemoss, Lacey Davis, Tickles, Mikatta, and Dragonishki all didn't vote. I guess it's understandable to a certain extent considering the case against Kingsley didn't come up until a few hours before the day ended, but who would you all have voted? It might also be worth taking a look at the people who suddenly changed their opinions throughout the day, because that happened quite a lot.

Wow, ok, this escalated fast... I see no reason to vote for Derek anymore right now. He has claimed cop. In my book, you don't lynch a cop claim right away unless it's obvious they're lying. From all that's been said so far, I actually believe Derek's claim right now. So I will Unvote: Derek Polanes (DarthPotato)

As for alternative lynch candidates, these two have stood out to me with things they've said that pings my scumdar:

First there's Mikatta. He was very talkative at the beginning of the day, but never really said much of substance. He quickly voted for Derek, but has since been rather quiet. There's also this statement, which seems like he's trying to preemptively excuse his absence:

Then there's Carl, who's not talking much either, and who made a post that seemed like a forced attempt at justifying his vote for Derek, when it was already obvious why we were all voting for Derek:

But it's all hunches and gut feeling. I need to think about this some more before I cast a new vote...

And for the record, I disagree with Timothy that everyone should just claim to Derek. I may not want to vote him out right now, but it's still not a good idea for everyone to run to him. He still needs to prove himself.

Sorry I don't live in your timezone. This is the first I've had time to check the thread since before Derek claimed cop.

Ok, I've checked back now. Mikatta has never claimed witch as her alter ego. She is publicly the "forest witch". Just check the character listing. It says this:

Mikatta - Played by Mencot - Forest Witch

So now tell me, why are you so bent on defending her? I haven't even thrown here a proper accusation yet, just poked her a little.

I've seen Mikatta lurking earlier today too. She seems to be a lot less vocal now than earlier in the day. And Pamela over there is defending her for no good reason.

I'm considering my options on who to vote for. But first things first: unvoting a claimed cop to show my stance on that situation.

You are considering keeping your vote because you don't want to seem like a bandwagoner? :wacko: Great reasoning there, really.

I see we cross posted. First of all, I did not accuse you of being gone a few hours. I accused you of seemingly preemptively excusing yourself for being gone a few hours (which shouldn't be necessary. We all have busy lives. Like you say, me too.) And then actually disappearing for quite a while more than a few hours. But you're here now, so that's good. Note that I have not voted for you, I'm just trying to make you speak up again, since you were so vocal early in the day before we were really discussing anything much. I just want to hear everyone comment on the whole Derek situation.

Are these the reasons Caitie was killed? Was she onto someone? Or does the council want to think she was killed because of her argument with Mikkata?

Does it seem like Caitie had a power role? Can't we assume that Kingsley had no reason to lie about being the blocker?

Did both power roles have alter egos that are clearly monsters?

Or is it possible this serum thing is just story?

"POFF"

Starfish was possible a PR becuase ok, I could be lying but why he said it was to save himself so we can presume that he did not lie.

ABout Caitie, there is yet no knowledge what to think about her, she was a monster and Dracula. Had she a PR, that is something we need to figure out and also why the Council(scum) choose her to kill (one possible idea is Helens comment here:

Are these the reasons Caitie was killed? Was she onto someone? Or does the council want to think she was killed because of her argument with Mikkata?

Because we actually didn´t have an argument, a small disagreement but we settled that out.

It is clearly Caitie was killed by the council and their killer because the fig in the background is the cmf roman commander, much like in the first game the Hero Knight was the Vig for the council.

Looking back at yesterday, quite a few people didn't vote. I know it was an extremely messy day with everything going on but it's still worth noting that Carl Nemoss, Lacey Davis, Tickles, Mikatta, and Dragonishki all didn't vote. I guess it's understandable to a certain extent considering the case against Kingsley didn't come up until a few hours before the day ended, but who would you all have voted? It might also be worth taking a look at the people who suddenly changed their opinions throughout the day, because that happened quite a lot.

I actually did vote... I voted for you and I never did remove my vote. Somehow it had disappeared in the end of the day or the host forgot about it.

Altough I feel unsure about you and your claim I was about to remove my vote from you but TK had locked the thread when I woke up from sleep.

If you are the a PR as you claim, hopefuly you have something good for us (but then again you have probably been blocked)

"POFF"

Starfish was possible a PR becuase ok, I could be lying but why he said it was to save himself so we can presume that he did not lie.

ABout Caitie, there is yet no knowledge what to think about her, she was a monster and Dracula. Had she a PR, that is something we need to figure out and also why the Council(scum) choose her to kill (one possible idea is Helens comment here:

Because we actually didn´t have an argument, a small disagreement but we settled that out.

It is clearly Caitie was killed by the council and their killer because the fig in the background is the cmf roman commander, much like in the first game the Hero Knight was the Vig for the council.

Didn't I already cover all of those possibilities? Was it just a small disagreement? Was it settled?

I actually did vote... I voted for you and I never did remove my vote. Somehow it had disappeared in the end of the day or the host forgot about it.

Altough I feel unsure about you and your claim I was about to remove my vote from you but TK had locked the thread when I woke up from sleep.

If you are the a PR as you claim, hopefuly you have something good for us (but then again you have probably been blocked)

Then who would you have placed your vote for?

Caitie was killed by the Council. The piece of mail that she picked up before she died said "The Council sends their regards."

Logically I'd assume she was killed by the Council. It's also unlikely Caitie was the vigilante, even with the absent vig kill. The vig probably stayed home on the first night. Or was blocked.

I agree on both fronts - that it looks like Caitie was killed by the scum and that the vig probably stayed home last night.

Yes, it looks like a very non-monster-y Roman Soldier doing the scum kill. I don't know my history very well, but I don't really recall Roman Soldiers commonly being portrayed as monsters.

She was a creepy nurse, but also smart. Good enough reason for scum to take her out.

At the risk of getting a rap over the knuckles for saying "Scum wouldn't do that", would they target someone that they had argued with so recently?

We don't have anything to suggest she was the vigilante. It doesn't mean she wasn't, we just don't know at this stage.

The serum could be something other than a poison to kill something. However, the comic did say she was going to test it on frogs specifically (rather than someone or a person), which means it may have just been part of the role playing. I'm not going to read too much into it.

I don't see any reason why Kingsley would lie about being a blocker. And there are plenty of horror movies where the scarecrow is the monster.

Yes, it looks like a very non-monster-y Roman Soldier doing the scum kill. I don't know my history very well, but I don't really recall Roman Soldiers commonly being portrayed as monsters.

How do you suppose the early Christians felt about Roman Soldiers? :laugh: Do you recall Fortune Tellers commonly being portrayed as monsters?

At the risk of getting a rap over the knuckles for saying "Scum wouldn't do that", would they target someone that they had argued with so recently?

Maybe.

Only one kill overnight, which looks most likely like scum kill, also means that there was no SK kill (assuming there is an SK).

I don't recall Fortune Tellers being portrayed as monsters, but this little mermaid didn't pay much attention in history class.

Didn't I already cover all of those possibilities? Was it just a small disagreement? Was it settled?

Then who would you have placed your vote for?

The Starfish or a not vote.

And another thing we all remember a Helga... Helga and Helen that is pretty close. Helga was an megablock that was a mindtwister, hopefuly Helen won´t turn up as one!!! Just saying

The connection you made Helga that Caitie must have been the vigilante is what stands out to me. Clearly Caitie is in her 'disguise' when talking about serums and frogs. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything.

Only one kill overnight, which looks most likely like scum kill, also means that there was no SK kill (assuming there is an SK).

Or we just have a vigilante which is doing the now popular tactic of not killing on night one. There was no serial killer kill, which means that either one of the Faith Healers got lucky protecting, if the scum have a blocker or a protector they could have stopped that kill, or there is no serial killer. If there is no serial killer, the chance that there are five scum rather than four goes up. And there is a good chance the scum have better roles if that's the case.

Same as we did yesterday. At least that's how I feel. Are these assumption enough to warrant a manhunt? If so, what's the best we could achieve that way? Find out whether our host has actually decided to follow up on what was done in a previous 'chapter' of this game or not. And risk losing another bunch of Monsters in the meantime? While I don't like the fact that you're trying to steer us in the way of something that didn't really 'work' on Day One, Helen, I understand your motives given the fact that we never had the opportunity to test your theory. I for one though have every reason to believe that Monsters could still be Monsters without in fact matching all the monstery stereotypes.

How about we try looking at facts and patterns here instead? We now actually have plenty of material from yesterday to serve as evidence as to who followed whom, what directions were taken and how those were substantiated. Speaking of which - I would not have changed my vote from Day One regardless of the accusations against our dearly departed Starfish. And that's saying a lot, considering I couldn't really give him a hairdo, now could I - or get his scalp for my collection.

Also, we know that there was presumably at least one Monster who tried to keep himself busy overnight. I'm not suggesting he comes out in public and shares with us whether he got any results from that, but based on his reaction so far, I'm guessing he's hopefully managed to at least formulate a circle of trust around him. I agree that looking at (non-) voting patterns might help here, at least as a start. While it will definitely not be enough, the reactions we get from people who flew under the radar could help make sense of it all.

Lat but not least, minotaur, anyone? Kid minotaur, no less... We have a surprise 'hidden' appearance at the end of Day One and everyone chooses to ignore it!?

I agree that the kill is most likely a scum kill, the letter gives it away. A smart vigilante probably would not kill on the first night unless they are very suspicious of someone, so I'm not surprised there is no vig kill. About the Sk, well, I have no idea. There are more than enough ways a kill could fail (though we seem to have lost or blocker), or maybe there is none. There's no point to wildcatting about that.

They dyed their hair with a mixture of lead and vinegar. How's that not monstrous?

Lat but not least, minotaur, anyone? Kid minotaur, no less... We have a surprise 'hidden' appearance at the end of Day One and everyone chooses to ignore it!?

It's probably just a cameo. I wouldn't interprete too much into it.

Scarecrow isn't the most monstrous of monsters, so I feel no need to prove that players can have non-monster identities by lynching one of the faith healers.

It's just them trying to feed us plot.

Well I have to say I'm not too surprised about Kingsley. I thought his claim was the most genuine of those made yesterday, and with the most "monsterous" alter-ego to boot, seemed true to me. Thinking of it now, in hidesight, since we know Kingsley's alter ego of Scarecrow, I feel blocker does line up--a Scarecrow does block crows from getting at the corn--as in the last game, the alter ego's must be linked to PRs, and are not arbitrary. Anyways, I still feel that Derek is scummy. His claim does not match up with Kingsley whatsoever--ergo, a weak PR role that's uncommon and a sketchy alter-ego. We also got that third claim to Helen, the other half of that same weak PR, which is equally sketchy, with with Helen said also is a less monster-ish role then one would think. I'm not convinced.

On Caitie, I'm not sure what to think of. Clearly it was a council kill by the letter; and clearly the vampire is very monster-ish. But I don't know if we can assume she had a PR just by her last words. It was odd talk about frogs but it just seemed weird--and really I don't think we could figure out if she had anything for a long time until we can corroborate more with PR's.

I actually did vote. For you. Like, Mikatta, my vote was not counted; I'm not sure why since it was identical to others who were counted; and it seems strange that more than one vote would be forgotten.

Well I have to say I'm not too surprised about Kingsley. I thought his claim was the most genuine of those made yesterday, and with the most "monsterous" alter-ego to boot, seemed true to me. Thinking of it now, in hidesight, since we know Kingsley's alter ego of Scarecrow, I feel blocker does line up--a Scarecrow does block crows from getting at the corn--as in the last game, the alter ego's must be linked to PRs, and are not arbitrary. Anyways, I still feel that Derek is scummy. His claim does not match up with Kingsley whatsoever--ergo, a weak PR role that's uncommon and a sketchy alter-ego. We also got that third claim to Helen, the other half of that same weak PR, which is equally sketchy, with with Helen said also is a less monster-ish role then one would think. I'm not convinced.

Derek has claimed investigator, which is both the most common and the most powerful role.

By the way, I've looked at what you said yesterday, which didn't take too long, since you didn't say very much yesterday. Even Henry the Hair Brush said more than you.

Your first post was pure roleplaying, which is okay in the dawn of the first day.

Um, yeah. Re-reading the days thread after a night sleep did flesh out the more scummy behavior from Derek Potatos. Looking over what he said, I think this statment stood out most to me as scummy, or strange/un-town-like the most, since it implys that he's not town and either scum or third party:

He said that there were only so many monsters to choose from, which to me meant he was saying that there isn't much room for scum to lie about their alter egos since there's so few monster figures. But he's wrong that the town's alter ego figures are monsters.

I think any actual townie would know that last statment is very wrong. Like always in witch hunts, we don't usually have much to go on day one, but this seems more solid than it could have been. Let's see if this lynches a nice human as opposed to an evil monster. Then we can feast! :moar:

Vote: Derek Polanes (Darth Potato)

In your second post, you basically reiterate why everyone else was voting Derek: He said he had non-monster figure when the rest of us had monsters.

And in the third post:

Yeah I'll say I'm testing the waters; this is day one afterall, though you won't know it from all the in-fighting already;and of course we all know how dangerous 1700's ships are. I have to say I don't believe Derek's cop or alter-ego claim, which is why I'm keeping my vote on him.

Okay, fair enough.

In addition to claiming cop, he says his alter-ego is the Fortune Teller--convenient. I feel that he's scum who in an attempt to save himself, claimed role cop with an alter-ego he knew would most likely not be used by someone else; thus stopping a counter-claim on the role or alter ego. A Fortune Teller is not a monster, especially in comparision to all the other figures that are more "monster-ish" and would therefore be more-likely to be used/chosen as our alter egos. Any streetwise role cop would not counter-claim him on day one, since then they'd be a target, and I don't think anyone would counter-claim his Fortune Teller, since there is no Fortune Teller; rather it's a made up alter ego. This is also information that he threw out after the heat was on him, and as some already pointed out, that it was a signifigant period of time to mean a scum-board conversation.

You seem to mix up role cop and cop here. Also, you go to great lengths to explain that Fortune Teller is not a monster. We get it.

Aside from him, this new Faith Healer claim is interesting.

On this Healer topic, first off, I myself don't really belive this claim too much, since it just seems so out there, with no way to prove it (through use, since they can claim fail). But more importantly second, I don't understand why it would be a good idea to lynch this Faith healer rather than Derek--at this current moment. They are both very sketchy, and I think it's very possible that either one or both are lying. Aside from you Helen, the rest of us know even less about this new claim then we know about the last one, and I think it would be even more of a shot in the dark if we go after this new claim--however I'm not advocating we forget about this Healer, he/she needs to be verified, but I don't think we should do that with this lynch. Derek is a better lead in my opinion.

Did the Healer tell you their alter-ego? That is a large basis for this current lynch after all. It could turn out that the Healer's alter-ego is even more or less "monster-ish" than Derek's, which could mean something about both their alignments.

And you seem to be very intent on lynching our Cop. Helen mentioned that the Faith Healer's identity was less of a monster, and that's why she wante dto lynch the Faith Healer instead: To test if that's the case.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "the rest of us know even less about this new claim then we know about the last one". I'll assume that the last one refers to Derek's cop claim (the other Faith Healer had not claimed at that point, for all we know), so duh, we knew everything about Derek's claim. About the Faith Healer, we knew everything but the person claiming and the identity. It sounds like you were fishing for more info, though.

And that's all you said. And everything about your posts is scummy in my opinion.

And you seem to be very intent on lynching our Cop. Helen mentioned that the Faith Healer's identity was less of a monster, and that's why she wante dto lynch the Faith Healer instead: To test if that's the case.

I just realized that this sentence can be hard to understand. To clarify: I meant, Helen wanted to lynch the Faith Healer to see if there are monsters without a monster alter ego.

Sorry :blush:

Derek has claimed investigator, which is both the most common and the most powerful role.

By the way, I've looked at what you said yesterday, which didn't take too long, since you didn't say very much yesterday. Even Henry the Hair Brush said more than you.

Your first post was pure roleplaying, which is okay in the dawn of the first day.

In your second post, you basically reiterate why everyone else was voting Derek: He said he had non-monster figure when the rest of us had monsters.

Yeah I don't say much, I'll admit it. And in the previous post I just made, I will admit I had mixed up that section about the weak PR. All the claims yesterday threw me for a loop Either way, I still don't trust Derek.

You seem to mix up role cop and cop here. Also, you go to great lengths to explain that Fortune Teller is not a monster. We get it.

I hope you get it. A fortune teller is not a moster--we've seen a vampire and a scarecrow thus far. The former a clear monster, the latter not as monster-ish, but both are non-human. I know my monster alter ego is also non-human; Helen has also said her's is the mummy (If I remember right), but also not human. Which one is not like the others?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "the rest of us know even less about this new claim then we know about the last one". I'll assume that the last one refers to Derek's cop claim (the other Faith Healer had not claimed at that point, for all we know), so duh, we knew everything about Derek's claim. About the Faith Healer, we knew everything but the person claiming and the identity. It sounds like you were fishing for more info, though.

I'm intent on lynching Derek because I don't trust his claim.

On the bolded section, I'm refering to the fact that the first claim (Derek) is direct form the source--everyone can see it in public and we can all make our own opinions. The second claim, from the faith healer through Helen is secondary, we get everything from Helen, and also we only get things that Helen tells us. I asked specifically for the alter-ego from this healer (I was directly fishing yes), as did Clarissa, and from my knowledge, we've (the public) not recived an answer yet.

As I just said, we are getting everything secondary--we don't know the person nor their ego--which just so happen to be two very important things right now. As you said we knew everything about Derek's claim, however we are far from knowing everything about the healer's claim. I'm not saying Helen is witholding information for a devious reason, clearly more it's for protection of the person; but we should know about this suspiscious alter ego--the role is out there, why cann't the ego be? We now have enough claims and conformations of ego's to find a trend. Vampire, Scarecrow, Mummy, Fortune Teller...this new less monster-ish ego...my own is more monsterous then the last two ones--which doesn't help me belive them at all.

I was talking about egos in private with someone just a while ago, and they said that perhaps the egos don't mean really anything, since that person's ego was very monsterous but didn't do anything; but I disagreed, everything is here for a reason. There is a reason we have egos, and that reason is that they are connected to roles; otherwise why would they be included in the first place. One may ask why I keep bringing it up, but it's because I feel we can find the ego that doesn't match the role; we can find the fake role in the list of true ones.

And that's all you said. And everything about your posts is scummy in my opinion.

Fair enough.

How do you guys like my new hairdo? Princess Leia's hot, right? Now who wants some of this? Leia never got laid with that hair, but I think I can.

a)So, have we lost two power roles? Blocker and vigilante? Is that what this means?

b)Does it seem like Caitie had a power role? Can't we assume that Kingsley had no reason to lie about being the blocker?

c)Did both power roles have alter egos that are clearly monsters?

d)How do we feel about our non-monster claims now?

e)Or is it possible this serum thing is just story?

f)Is it then likely that Caitie was killed by a vigilante? Do you all think she would make a weird Scum kill?

g)Is that a Roman Soldier I see back there?

a) Why do you automatically think we lost 2 pr's? Because there was only 1 kill last night? My guess is the vig decided not to kill, seems to be the trend these days.

b)I don't see a reason why he would have lied.

c)Not to me, Scarecrow isn't very monster-y

d)There could still be a correlation like game 1, but I have no idea yet. It seems we have both though due to some of the claims.

e)I think it is just storyline as the Nurse was supposed to be a Monster Nurse, so I would have reason to believe that she would naturally be up to no good

f)No. The note makes it pretty obvious. Wierd scum kill? No idea. Maybe she claimed to the wrong person. Did she talk to you?

g)Sure looks like one to me.

Maybe.

What????

This is how I see it. Pretty obvious scum kill due to the letter. Roman Commander is the scum killer, no need I guess for black figures this game. He makes sense, too, with his sword, so maybe there still is something to our figures. As to why we didn't have the other kills, not sure. I can see why the Vig would not have killed, but the SK has no reason to not kill, they don't care who dies. So it's possible that individual was blocked since God has told us there are independents here.

I tried to vote from my phone but couldn't figure out how to bold. I was around when the Starfish bandwagon was going, but it looked like the same arguments against him as you were getting, so it didn't make sense to vote again since I don't like voting for people if they claim. I would like to make sure that person is lying first. I'm back in town now and will be able to be much more active from here on out.

And another thing we all remember a Helga... Helga and Helen that is pretty close. Helga was an megablock that was a mindtwister, hopefuly Helen won´t turn up as one!!! Just saying

Are you going to make an accusation or just be passive aggressive?

Are these assumption enough to warrant a manhunt?

No.

If so, what's the best we could achieve that way?

Maybe.

While I don't like the fact that you're trying to steer us in the way of something that didn't really 'work' on Day One, Helen, I understand your motives given the fact that we never had the opportunity to test your theory.

You don't like the fact that I'm steering everyone the wrong way yet you understand my motives? Can you be any Scummier?

I'm not suggesting he comes out in public and shares with us whether he got any results from that,

Why not?

a) Why do you automatically think we lost 2 pr's?

Maybe.

Because there was only 1 kill last night?

No.

c)Not to me, Scarecrow isn't very monster-y

If you saw a scarecrow walking toward you in a field with a pitchfork, you wouldn't be scared?

e)I think it is just storyline as the Nurse was supposed to be a Monster Nurse, so I would have reason to believe that she would naturally be up to no good

Didn't I already ask this? Why are you still trying to behave like I'm saying she was the vigilante?

Did she talk to you?

No.

What????

Maybe.

This is how I see it. Pretty obvious scum kill due to the letter. Roman Commander is the scum killer, no need I guess for black figures this game. He makes sense, too, with his sword, so maybe there still is something to our figures. As to why we didn't have the other kills, not sure. I can see why the Vig would not have killed, but the SK has no reason to not kill, they don't care who dies. So it's possible that individual was blocked since God has told us there are independents here.

Why did you dissect my post and then just repost the same information again?

I tried to vote from my phone but couldn't figure out how to bold. I was around when the Starfish bandwagon was going, but it looked like the same arguments against him as you were getting, so it didn't make sense to vote again since I don't like voting for people if they claim. I would like to make sure that person is lying first. I'm back in town now and will be able to be much more active from here on out.

Can't you tell the difference between a back slash and a forward slash? Didn't I already point that out to you?

Do other people think Lacey is a council member? How about super Scummy Melinda?

The connection you made Helga that Caitie must have been the vigilante is what stands out to me. Clearly Caitie is in her 'disguise' when talking about serums and frogs. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything.

Didn't I click mutliquote on this? How does it stand out to you? Are you going to be passive aggressive too?

Or we just have a vigilante which is doing the now popular tactic of not killing on night one. There was no serial killer kill, which means that either one of the Faith Healers got lucky protecting, if the scum have a blocker or a protector they could have stopped that kill, or there is no serial killer. If there is no serial killer, the chance that there are five scum rather than four goes up. And there is a good chance the scum have better roles if that's the case.

Weren't there 20 players the first time? And weren't there only four Scum in that group?

I hope you get it. A fortune teller is not a moster--we've seen a vampire and a scarecrow thus far. The former a clear monster, the latter not as monster-ish, but both are non-human. I know my monster alter ego is also non-human; Helen has also said her's is the mummy (If I remember right), but also not human. Which one is not like the others?

I'm fairly certain that we could have a human monstery role. While a fortune teller might not seem overly evil, neither does a scarecrow. I'm not sure what the two faith healers are, perhaps Helen could tell us their monster roles and clear this up.

I would really like Derek to tell us what the result of his night action was. He's already come out and claimed, so I really don't think he can really endanger himself.

Do other people think Lacey is a council member? How about super Scummy Melinda?

I'm not so certain about Lacey, but I think that a strong case can be made for Melinda. She seemed to act pretty confused about the whole idea of egos/IDs early on yesterday. Pretty much anyone who was reading the thread should have at least been able to come up with a general thought about what was going on. Plus, she made a (weak) case for lynching Sally, then disappeared and never said a thing during the whole Kingsley issue. Does anyone recall seeing Melinda lurking around during that time?