Ecclesiastes

AoM Barracks phase3: Adventures with grandpa: Ebronahr

The first sight Elon's showing to his grandsons is Ebronahr, a barrack of the Ebronah. The general already expected them and is welcoming them with a meal. Elijah is eager to fight one of the Ebronah and Albion has made up lots of questions about the strategic location of the barrack.

12133090024_db9df75111_b.jpg

12133349186_609c21d5e4_b.jpg

12132683435_056980374f.jpg12133342506_0cc1aa2c35.jpg

Welcoming

12133084944_48360c097b_c.jpg

Meal

12133085284_851206a9fa_z.jpg

Beds

12133081114_a4f9557b37_c.jpg

Weaponry

12132670725_81af341fc2_c.jpg

Overview

Interesting bed technique and the whole thing looks kinda modular, but it does't diminish the build. Well done!

Stupendous fort, Ecc, the tan and brown go very well with the gold and the olive and dark green leaves :sweet:

Again, the branches on the top off the fort give it a very nice elven feel, and great job on the roofs :thumbup:

Very nice tower, the use of the reddish brown arches is great, love the smooth curve you get!

Great job Ecc! Those beds are neat and I like your Elven Architecture! :thumbup:

Beautiful fortress and photography !

Edited by Gunman

Amazing Elven architecture, didn't know we actually had that many Elves in Mitgardia.

It's great that Elon is showing his grandsons Mitgardia. The color scheme for this build is excellent as always and I like the roof design, simple but very effective :thumbup:

Also the interiors look great :wub:

Another lovely elvish build from you! I especially like your color choices and the organic look of the details, while the whole building still looks well planned.

Glad to see what the kids been up to! :classic:

Lovely build Ecc! I love the elven architecture!!

Some protection for the guys standing in the towers maybe?

So how does the relationship between de Gothia and Elon work? Was this in a previous build I missed?

So how does the relationship between de Gothia and Elon work? Was this in a previous build I missed?

de Gothia's sigfig is married to Elon's daughter Lena, so de Gothia's sons are Elons grandchildren :wink:

There are many many mocs showing dg and ecc and their families. Check out out flickr!:)

Yeah, totally just spent over 30 min looking through all your pictures. How could you ever have thought about leaving this? You have got to be one of the best builders on GoH. Period.