Yawgmoth

2015 LEGO Pirates Rumors and Discussion

It might be like last time and end up with that huge ship to fight against Brickbeard's Bounty......one can only hope. pirate_wink.gif

Hope is always good.

Without dreaming too much I am hopeing for an exclusive and a couple more bluecoat sets... But that maybe is a bit too much living in blue coat dreamland pirate_wink.gif

It might be like last time and end up with that huge ship to fight against Brickbeard's Bounty......one can only hope. pirate_wink.gif

If we do get more classic pirates I hopes it's more than an expensive ship but rather a full wave of sets.

I missed out on the previous pirate sets being in my dark ages so I would really like to see a bluecoat ship for this line. Otherwise I will be buying a second brick bounty and converting it with 2009 Imperial Flagship sails and a different color scheme.

I received my 2015 Pirate sets ( all 5 )....Now lets see if the head for the Governor in the set 70413 is the correct one as i have seen many got wrong face!...I feel worried to see if it is Wrong! pirate_cry4.gif

I received my 2015 Pirate sets ( all 5 )....Now lets see if the head for the Governor in the set 70413 is the correct one as i have seen many got wrong face!...I feel worried to see if it is Wrong! pirate_cry4.gif

Really?!? I didn't knew there was such an issue concerning this set.Do we know how many people got the wrong face prints??

What is right and what is wrong face, can anyone put pictures?? I bought 70412 and im curious.

Really?!? I didn't knew there was such an issue concerning this set.Do we know how many people got the wrong face prints??

yea...and sadly mine has the wrong face..AAAAARRRRGGG

Damn...talk about some bad luck pirate_look.gif Well you can still buy seperately online.

Well, i have sent email to Lego.com about this issue and hopefully they send the replacement :)

Well, i have sent email to Lego.com about this issue and hopefully they send the replacement :)

I bot the wrong too. I wrote a lego and since a week I own the correct head too. Therefore I am sure you will geht then head.

I bought all my pirate sets when they had the vip double event, but haven't opened them yet in fear that my wife would kill me, since she is seeing new lego sets she is not aware of me buying them. I had to wait for her to leave the house, so i could have walked in the sets in the Lego bag.

I am stocked, although they are small in size, and I don't have any imagation, I want to build them and actually play with them, but now I want to build my Lego Kindoms sets to see if it would fit in with the pirates theme. lol

I bought all my pirate sets when they had the vip double event, but haven't opened them yet in fear that my wife would kill me, since she is seeing new lego sets she is not aware of me buying them. I had to wait for her to leave the house, so i could have walked in the sets in the Lego bag.

Oh man, that's a sad story. Let's hope she won't find out. pir_laugh2.gif

I have heard rumor that next year will see a Pirate UCS set. Bigger than 10210. So start saving!!!

From where did you hear this rumor?

I have heard rumor that next year will see a Pirate UCS set. Bigger than 10210. So start saving!!!

if it is true, then money is ready!

If it's true it better not be a ship but a fort or hideout.But nontheless I'd better start saving pirate_laugh2.gif

If the UCS rumor is true, I would guess either a really big ship, or a smaller ship with other structures. Count me in with those hoping for a bluecoat vessel. We already have two sets that go together to produce a fort. Sure, a larger fort or town structures would be nice, but like others, I unfortunately came out of my dark ages after the Imperial Flagship came out.

I hope the rumor is true, and personally would like to see a smaller bluecoat or trade ship and buildings. That being said, I dont put much stock in rumors this early. Not that I think anyone's lying, but rumors have a way of being born out of nothing.

I'm fine with the UCS set being another ship along the lines of the Imperial Flagship. While we're at it, let's have another wave of Pirates sets with forts and other structures.

I hope the UCS set is also of UCS quality.

No one-sided sails, parts that actually fit together, browns of the same, one, brown colour, no out-of-the-blue coloured bricks sticking out in some random places...

Edited by Mestari

Working on the assumption that the rumour is true (or has nothing behind it but there happens to be a UCS set anyway), if it is a larger set than 10210 I kind of hope it isn't just one big ship. I feel like the Imperial Flagships pushes the upper boundaries of how big an official Lego sailing ship is without going into ludicrous Metalbeard's Sea Cow territory. Very large MOC ships are impressive but I'm not sure I'd want to own one.

Alternatively, the size could be referring to the piece count rather than the actual size of the ship. The BB has a larger piece count than BBB but is actually slightly smaller, with the extra pieces being needed because of the way the cabin is supported. I could imagine a ship equivalent to the 10210 having a larger piece count for the same reason.

I hope the next time rumours pop up, there is something more substantial behind them. pirate_laugh2.gif

Edited by David Thomsen

I hope the UCS set is also of UCS quality.

No one-sided sails, parts that actually fit together, browns of the same, one, brown colour, no out-of-the-blue coloured bricks sticking out in some random places...

10210 Imperial Flagship did have one-sided sails though. pirate_sceptic.gif

Anyway, is there any confirmation at all to this rumour?