Yawgmoth

2015 LEGO Pirates Rumors and Discussion

Is there anyone who knows if and when the new Lego Pirates sets will hit the Nordic countries (Sweden for me)?

I really want to buy them but the only way to do it for the moment are either through amazon uk or Lego S@H, both who tends to be more expensive than the store where I am usually buying my Lego sets.

Tja! I ordered all the sets from a bricklink store located in the Netherlands. All in all it was a few hundralappar cheaper than both amazon and S@H. I have also been wondering when they come out here, but it seems that they either won't come at all or they will be released in the summer or autumn. They don't have the sets in the current Lego catalogue.

Why are you people getting worked up over there facial expressions?

I'm not worked up about it. I was just commenting on it because it's really weird. 20 years ago, even the pirates were smiling. Now a lot of the good guys are unhappy too. It's weird.

Is there anyone who knows if and when the new Lego Pirates sets will hit the Nordic countries (Sweden for me)?

I really want to buy them but the only way to do it for the moment are either through amazon uk or Lego S@H, both who tends to be more expensive than the store where I am usually buying my Lego sets.

I too would like to know this, but have been unable to find out so far. I find it extremely weird that the theme is out in all countries *except* the Nordic ones... why? And does it mean that we'll never see it, or does it merely mean that it's postponed untill August?

Personally I would prefer a variety of new face prints and this is why those sets frustate me so much.The lack of new face prints is really lazy from Legos part.

Tja! I ordered all the sets from a bricklink store located in the Netherlands. All in all it was a few hundralappar cheaper than both amazon and S@H. I have also been wondering when they come out here, but it seems that they either won't come at all or they will be released in the summer or autumn. They don't have the sets in the current Lego catalogue.

Thanks for the Bricklink tips. I hope I can solve it in some other way, but if that is the best way I will probably go bricklink.

I too would like to know this, but have been unable to find out so far. I find it extremely weird that the theme is out in all countries *except* the Nordic ones... why? And does it mean that we'll never see it, or does it merely mean that it's postponed untill August?

Are you sure that pirates is out everywhere else than the nordic countries? I can find pirates at Amazon.fr and Amazon.co.uk but not on Amazon.de.

Regarding amazon.de:

It seems that the lego stores in Germany are selling the sets already in March and that other vendors will only have them from April onwards.

Thankfully, at least the Juniors set can be found in Denmark - so I got that one today. And I must say, it's pretty darn good for a Juniors set. Good, unique parts selection: a new shark, new map, uniquely printed white plate and hard-to-find black treasure chest - not to mention the unique figure as well. Fantastic!

I was surprised to see that the shark had significantly different eyes than those on the box, but I don't mind.

just bought Treasure Island and Soldiers Outpost, both solid 20 dollar sets. all the minifigs were great but i wish the blue-coats torsos were a bit more diverse. the parts selection was also great, between the two sets you get a kraken, a crocodile, a parrot and crab, 5 brown barrels, two bottles, a map, two cannons and housings, a flag for the pirates and blue-coats, a beautiful rowboat in blue, and multiple cutlasses, muskets and pistols. overall i think i like treasure island better but either one is a great buy for pirates fans.

The only set I want from this series is The Brick Bounty but I'm waiting another week until double VIP points. The wait is killing me but I received my B&P order of extra blue coats and some pirates that don't come with the set. I'm also going to be customizing the heads of my extra troops because there seems to be a lot of repetitive faces among the line and I would like them to be more diverse.

Here's a taste of whats to come.

NJSPlr6.jpg

The only set I want from this series is The Brick Bounty but I'm waiting another week until double VIP points. The wait is killing me but I received my B&P order of extra blue coats and some pirates that don't come with the set. I'm also going to be customizing the heads of my extra troops because there seems to be a lot of repetitive faces among the line and I would like them to be more diverse.

What is B&P and how can I get more of those flags? D: I'd like to get some of the parts without necessarily having to buy the sets multiple times. They're not yet available in Sweden, they're expensive, I'd get multiple of the governor and the governor's daughter... But I'd like at least one more flag, maybe more of the governor's hat etc.

Edit: Ah... I found it. It's quite expensive. Maybe it would be better to just buy another copy of the set then.

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

I didn't realize Lego was doing this now, how long have they had Bricks and Pieces? I have used the replace a missing piece option in the past, but did not know they had something separate from Pick a Brick to buy pieces. It seems to me that this is a cheaper alternative to build an army of blue coats... Especially if you have a bunch of unused heads.

Here's a taste of whats to come.

NJSPlr6.jpg

How much did it all cost?

How much did it all cost?

I don't remember exactly, but the ship is much larger than my Imperial Flagship 6271 so I will need these extra figs to populate it.

How can i buy from B&P?? When i enter site there is options (step 2) for: My set has missing piece, My new set has broken pieces and A piece broke while building. I can only add pieces but i dont see anywhere prices and how to buy. (I am from Croatia and maybe this is unavilable for me).

How can i buy from B&P?? When i enter site there is options (step 2) for: My set has missing piece, My new set has broken pieces and A piece broke while building. I can only add pieces but i dont see anywhere prices and how to buy. (I am from Croatia and maybe this is unavilable for me).

Lego don´t sell B&P in every country. May you don´t live in such country. I would change the region to another country and try again. If you than find it, change region again and you see if it is available.