Yawgmoth

2015 LEGO Pirates Rumors and Discussion

I scanned the thread and could not see this question anywhere significant.

Do we know if the battle packs are going to be available and if they plan on releasing sets similar to Pirate Survival and Soldier's Arsenal?

Saving up all my Myer vouchers for this release.

AB

Don't know nothing for sure, but i guess they would advertise boxed sets if they were to be released, so we can only count on surprises or polybags pirate_classic.gif

Does anyone know what happned to an account on youtube and I think on here called Mattbliss83. The guy who ran it made some pretty cool ship mocs and a couple animations with them. I just dont know what caused him to take it all down and disspapear.

Edited by cullmancreations

I love everything about these sets, they might be leaning more towards 2009 sets than the original classic awesomeness, but any new Pirates sets are welcome in my book.

I'm also glad we're finally getting the original tri-corn in reddish brown; it may be the last important old part that needed to be redone in the new colors. I wish they could've remade the original palm tree though, it was a lot better than this new Technic solution.

Our best look at the new Redbeard face and look in 2015:

I like it and can't wait for the sets to come out.

Edited by amazingbricks

70412 - Soldier's Fort for 34,99€ at 234 pieces seems pretty steep compared to, say, Treasure Island at 19,99€.

Fort contains 5 Minifigs, a Boat and a Cannon, while the Island contains 3 Minifigs, a Boat, a Cannon and a Crocodile.

Those extra Bricks seem rather expensive. pir_wacko.gif

Edit: Missed a Minifig in Fort

Edited by DarthBrickus

Its been way too long when I have last commented anything here, but these recent news about this years Pirate line... Oh my.... :drool: Even though Im a redcoat heart and soul, i still cant wait for the new bluecoats to arrive. As I only havve one 90s offiers torso and its in a terrible, terrible condition. The sets are way too familiar and similiar to the 2009 sets however. Nothing too exiting, but I spy a little cannon on that boat that comes in the Treasure island set. A good option for a swivel guns IMO. pirate_hmpf.gif Anyway, I fear they dont come available at my local stores..... Witch breaks my heart :cry_sad: But I can still hope.

All the best: Captain Becker

Lego.fi/shop gives releasedate 1st of march not april.

A month earlier then the german Lego catalog gave.

Sounds good.

Edited by Mencot

Is the Juniors pirate set supposed to be out right now? I thought I heard it was supposed to be out on January 1st. I can't find it on S@H. I called the store yesterday, and they said they had it on Monday, but it sold out. But I'm not convinced the kid knew what he was talking about because when I first asked him, he thought I was talking about the Duplo sets.

It's not available in the US store. It's not even listed. pirate_sceptic.gif

Not in Canada either. I tried looking for it yesterday on S@H and no find...

Thanks mate!!!

I like the fact that can combine some of the sets,gives you another reason to buy them.

Edited by LOTR343

I found a cool easter egg in the Brick Bounty instructions. The skeleton on the front of the ship doesn't have legs, but there are two skeleton legs in the treasure chest. ;)

I found a cool easter egg in the Brick Bounty instructions. The skeleton on the front of the ship doesn't have legs, but there are two skeleton legs in the treasure chest. ;)

Did one of the older sets had something like that???

The Juniors pirate set can be ordered in Germany (it seems) but I went to the Lego store yesterday and did not find it (ok, the team seemed a bit challenged on the first day of the year. Shop was fully crowded and they had not even managed to find a spot for the new minifig series ...)