Razor

[MOC] Modular mansion.

Hello everybody,

today I'd like to show you my first attempt to make a modular building. Actually, it was made some months ago, but when I built it I wasn't yet registered here. :)

This mansion is built more or less in the same way as the Fire Brigade: quite high ground floor and the first floor of normal height, but no second floor at all.

0_bfe48_976548b2_XL.jpg

0_bfe50_375659f5_XL.jpg

Let's look inside the house. Kitchen, cabinet, living room, bedroom and bathroom - all this only for one single man who lives there. Unfortunately, I forgot to make the toilet. :look:

0_bfe58_9f4fe302_XL.jpg

0_bfe59_d51c3d10_XL.jpg

0_bfe5d_e7e2929a_XL.jpg

0_bfe5e_8ab6dfa7_XL.jpg

0_bfe5f_85308b34_XL.jpg

The building has some pins on its sides, so it can be easily connected to the other modulars:

0_bfe67_dce32d94_XL.jpg

Thanks for watching! :classic:

Edited by Razor

This is really outstanding! The brickwork and the columns really make the front come alive. And the little details like the embedded flowers make it even more fun.

Very well done. Thanks for sharing!

Looks good and that light angle definitely highlights the textures on the facade. Interesting details.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Very nice for a first try. Especially like the interiors and the middle part with the nice deco and the flowers.

It also has a good symmetry to it.

Go on, keep it up. Maybe there can be an interesting roof garden on top of this.

This is really outstanding! The brickwork and the columns really make the front come alive. And the little details like the embedded flowers make it even more fun.

Very well done. Thanks for sharing!

I love that couch! Great job!

What an amazing job! Its so awesome! All the columns and details, its fantastic! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Excellent work. I think the remote on the coffee table is my favorite "little detail."

Looks good and that light angle definitely highlights the textures on the facade. Interesting details.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Very nice!

Very nice for a first try. Especially like the interiors and the middle part with the nice deco and the flowers.

It also has a good symmetry to it.

Go on, keep it up. Maybe there can be an interesting roof garden on top of this.

Thanks a lot! I'm glad that you liked it!

The idea of a roof garden is interesting. I'll try to put it into practice as soon as possible. :)

Excellent designing there 'Razor', I like the kitchen the most with it's art deco inspired fridge.......Brick On 'Razor' ! :grin:

This is great! I particularly like the front entrance area and the the big screen TV. Just one question: how doe the flowers get watered?

Nice work. The dark tan and white colour combination with some texture works well on the facade. The only detail I don't like are the flowers on the facade. They seem a bit unrealistic, mostly for reason other have mentioned - how do you water them? On the other side, the interior is great. Well done.

LEGO Train 12 Volts, lightningtiger, LEGO Guy Bri, Captain Braunsfeld, cja, Dayton, paostmo, Kristel, Redhead1982, thank you!

At first I wanted to place the flowers right under the windows of the first floor (where now the white tiles and slopes stay), but they were looking a bit odd, so I replaced them. My fault was that I haven't really thought about how they should be watered. :(

Fantastic job! I love how the back of the brick face works so well as paneling on the interior!

Others must have liked it - see new neighbors are building next door. :classic: