13 hours ago, efferman said:

Four frictionless crossaxle pins, five 8 tooth gears and a axle 5.5 .

Perfect thank you 

Thanks efferman

Received my shapeways order thank you the designs work well after cleaning parts and assemble looking forward to integrating with J.O’s moc

thanks dean

Efferman hi!

I have a plan to build Groove 6400 crane with Yours superstructure. I want to buy custom actuator for it. 

Can You help me with it? Thanks. 

yes

coloured parts wer made white and then dyed with ink. when the parts are not cleaned properly before this  the loose dust is sealed and the neccessary cleaning is nearly impossible.

Is it possible to get your 3D-files so i can print for my self? Exampel all the wheels for racing tyres?
Or maybe make a website for downloading your files?

Hey there Efferman,

You have some awesome work on here, and I wonder if you might be able to help me? I am looking for a lego technic-ized version of an eccentric as below:

Spoiler

v04image087.png

Eccentric.png

If you look at the second picture in the spoiler, the idea would be a central circle the same size as part 4185 the Technic wedge belt wheel, but with a flat face instead of how it juts out in the picture above, and with an axle hole towards one side (see O in the first picture). Perhaps doing without the packing, then having the two straps that can close on either side of the sheave, leaving the holes for an axle and bush to take the place of the bolt and nuts shown. Lastly, the top strap would preferably have an axle connection that can lead vertically from the whole body (see N in the first picture). Do you think this might be possible?   

On 11/27/2019 at 1:11 AM, Nextuz said:

Or maybe make a website for downloading your files?

I share my Files, but only to active Members. Participate in the eurobricks community and we can Talk. A website i will not launch.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:51 AM, GeorgeCrecy said:

Do you think this might be possible?   

Has this to transmit torque?

On 11/27/2019 at 9:10 AM, Josie said:

I think it's cool and stylish, I was just wondering if it would fit with the MOC 6687 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 or not

?

3 hours ago, efferman said:

Gears for three functions through Turntable.

Now this is awesome! Have you got a video of it in action?

How well does it handle high torque (in the 20 N/cm range)?

It was a request a few days ago and i doesnt have printed it yet. The loose gear has a 5 sided polygon to transmit torque. It should transmit torque like normal gear with crossaxle, maybe better.

I really like your independent designs, I have used some of your designs using Lego parts and sets for rebuilds etc and they have been very effective.

Thank you :sweet:

On 12/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, suffocation said:

Now this is awesome! Have you got a video of it in action?

How well does it handle high torque (in the 20 N/cm range)?

Interesting to see this concept here, in 2015 I got this exact same idea and printed it on a home 3D printer. You can watch it in action below. 

Now, in 2020, print quality of 3D printers has massively improved and nylon is stronger than PLA. Based on my own PLA gear, think this nylon setup will handle your specified torque. 

Hey Efferman, I love your work in designing these parts. Is there a way to download the files? I'm planning on using some on rc trucks :)

I ordered the xl actuator for my grove 6400 crane with efferman boom.  I’m excited to try it out.  @efferman do you have a turntable for this?  I suppose the whole superstructure will have to be rebuilt.  The large boom puts so much stress on that little turntable.  

10 hours ago, DizzelHondo said:

do you have a turntable for this?

I suggest one of my turntable supports in combination with a new Lego turntable. btw, for the grove i have an instruction for the xl aktuator uppercarriage in the gmk topic.

13 hours ago, efferman said:

I suggest one of my turntable supports in combination with a new Lego turntable. btw, for the grove i have an instruction for the xl aktuator uppercarriage in the gmk topic.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18939c01&name=Technic, Turntable Large Type 3 Base with Black Technic Turntable Large Type 3 Top, 60 Tooth (18939 / 18938)&category=[Technic]#T=C

Is this the lego turntable your referring to or the one your superstructure is built with?  I have built the crane with your superstructure using the directions in gmk topic.  I wonder how change I’d have to make using the 60t turntable.

can you please provide me a link to your turntable supports?  

Hey there efferman,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. For some reason I'm not getting thread reply emails. No, nothing would be under torque. And of special note is that the sheaf would need an axle hole rather than a pin-type hole. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!