So I just saw this that someone made:
Bionicle Heavy Sword 3d printed
It's an good part but I feel it's missing something. It needs a gear housing attached to either side of it. It just looks like that hole is there to run an axle through for some motorized function. You know what I mean? No maybe not.
Anyway, being back here is cool and I love what you've done recently.

I wonder if you have such pulleys 4185.png but with the pin hole in the centre?

Edited by Aleh

I'm wondering if anyone has designed a custom rim (which looks more 2018 and has more space in it) for the tires of the 8448 set. If not, how could I do it? What are the already existing models that I could use and what software is available to modify these models? Or @efferman, would you have the bandwidth to create one?

Thanks for helping!

Edited by bekesizoltan
Asking Efferman if he has time to do it

@elreagsomus Check out this axle collection thread, there is a lot of stuff there, go through it. I'm sure you will find a solution that works for you.

Edited by pagicence

Question, in the Kraz 255b by Ingmar Spijkhoven there is a center differential that i replaced with a 28 teeth gear from your shapeways store.

Now is the problem that i can't use the 20 teeth gear but only the 12 teeth gear.

I'm looking for a 28 teeth gear that has the same thickness as the 28 teeth gear the diff has but with a cross axle pinhole.

Is there any possibility you could make a few??

Thanks in advance.

Bas

@BasvanO, a single sided 28 tooth bevel gear? should be possible

New Portalparts for independent suspensions

42974938490_e642f0dd8b_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

Of i order a few what would they cost, i already have the two sided ones but I need the single sided ones to have the right gear setup. 

Hey guys, iam sorry, but shapeways has now reached a level in pricing which is ridicoulous. you want your part in less than 3 weeks? please pay 9 euros. you have two parts in this order? please pay 18 euros. You have 3 parts? 21 euros please. And this is not enough, shipping is more expensive too.

36.7 euro material, plus shipping to the 9th november instead of november 23, i have to pay 55 euros.

Sorry, but In two weeks i will remove all my designs from shapeways.

40 minutes ago, efferman said:

Hey guys, iam sorry, but shapeways has now reached a level in pricing which is ridicoulous. you want your part in less than 3 weeks? please pay 9 euros. you have two parts in this order? please pay 18 euros. You have 3 parts? 21 euros please. And this is not enough, shipping is more expensive too.

36.7 euro material, plus shipping to the 9th november instead of november 23, i have to pay 55 euros.

Sorry, but In two weeks i will remove all my designs from shapeways.

I am very sad to hear that, those designs of you are really impressive and have a lot of potential, have you ever considering getting your own 3D printer and making the parts by your own?, the printer may cost a lot at first, but it could be more efficient and cheaper for you in the long way, you could directly print, test and sell your parts faster and easier, and all profit would be only for you, it would be really cool

I dont sell my parts. Shapeways is only a place where i make my parts available for the community.  To buy a 10k+ printer only for me is no option and iam a very bad salesman.

The removing is skipped, i havent found a proper alternative.

Edited by efferman