Very detailed also i can not wait for the next pirate moc you do because they are awesome! :grin: I noticed you have an owl. Where did you the get from?

Very nice! With this level of preparation, retaking the capital will surely be successful!

Just one thing. I don't really know how to address this issue... but... I think... you have an owl-molester (a mowlester, so to speak) amongst your men! :laugh:

And now, back to Pirates!

Brick on!

Very nice! I love the arches in the wall and the doorway is perfect! Nice rockwork and micro too! :classic::thumbup:

That combination of the war room and microscale plan is really clever! And the different hairpieces fit well with the people

Thank you!

Very detailed also i can not wait for the next pirate moc you do because they are awesome! :grin: I noticed you have an owl. Where did you the get from?

Thanks! I received my owl from the Winter Village Cottage set. :wink:

Very nice! With this level of preparation, retaking the capital will surely be successful!

Just one thing. I don't really know how to address this issue... but... I think... you have an owl-molester (a mowlester, so to speak) amongst your men! :laugh:

And now, back to Pirates!

Brick on!

Haha! Not quite what I had in mind! :laugh:

And yes, now back to Pirates! :pir-classic:

Very nice! I love the arches in the wall and the doorway is perfect! Nice rockwork and micro too! :classic::thumbup:

Thank you!