Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

HMS Charlie

HMS Constitution? Dont know how big that one is, but anywayz...

...I was talking about the USS Constituion cause it's gonna be bigger than the DDW. :-$

P

Wouldn't you agree that the DDW is at least... ah... loosely based on the Constitution ;-)

Looking good Mr Phred! Very good, considering this is your first prefab hull-built ship in ten years.

The colour scheme looks fine, although I have to agree with the yardarm-thingy.

The windows of the cabin look brilliant! I think I'll use those lattice fences for the Unclaimable and the Acheron too. The only thing I don't like, is this:

hmscprogressportstuds.jpg

the studs on the side... I don't really like the look of it.

Other than that it's good.

Mr Tiber

Welcome back Mr. Tiber! (i hope X-D )

Yeah about those rown snot slopes, i don't think i'll be doing that again. |-/

It looks ok(ish). I am out of black, rown, and brown inverted slopes, so i had to get creative X-D

I had a whole bunch of rown slopes from my sandcrawler and tried to implement them.

It could look better, but i don't have the pieces right now to make it look better.

Same thing with the red yard arms pretty much.

Thanks about the windows *y*

The DDW is hogging them all right now :-D

Wouldn't you agree that the DDW is at least... ah... loosely based on the Constitution ;-)

Yes it was ;-)

It's just a little too small and not colored correctly :-$

P

Very Nice *wub* like it a lot. are you going to make custom sails or use prefab lego sails? got my second imperial armada flagship this weekend, so been busy with building that ship. but like this one better than prefab lego ships .

I like the way you used the fences on the stern gallery windows... so often when fences are used they look like, well, fences. Breaking them up into smaller panes with the 2x1 (with 1 stud?) plates works really well.

Very Nice *wub* like it a lot. are you going to make custom sails or use prefab lego sails? got my second imperial armada flagship this weekend, so been busy with building that ship. but like this one better than prefab lego ships .

Well the printer paper sails are temporarily the permanent sails X-D

I like the way you used the fences on the stern gallery windows... so often when fences are used they look like, well, fences. Breaking them up into smaller panes with the 2x1 (with 1 stud?) plates works really well.

Thanx Legeaux.

Yup i was a combo of 1x2 plates and 1x2 plates w/ 1 stud on top on the lattice.

P