just2good

LEGO Hobbit 2014

Am i the only one who really misses this? good old days back then... i really liked all of these sets. I hope a new theme like this shows up soon.

I hoped the theme would get the Star Wars treatment, with sets being redone with new molds, as well as more accuracy thanks to the movies already being out (Im especially looking at you, Attack of the Wargs with pale Yazneg instead of Azog).

I hoped the theme would get the Star Wars treatment, with sets being redone with new molds, as well as more accuracy thanks to the movies already being out (Im especially looking at you, Attack of the Wargs with pale Yazneg instead of Azog).

Me too, or at least Lego Dimensions taking a jump at it.

I doubt there will be any new sets for the Hobbit. there may be some hope for a LOTR set either through dimensions or ideas.

Do you know anything, or is this the same hopeful speculation? :classic:

I doubt there will be any new sets for the Hobbit. there may be some hope for a LOTR set either through dimensions or ideas.

I don't think Dimensions really does 'sets' in the traditional sense. Maybe some Fun Packs or Level Packs, but that's about it. I hope the continued successes in Ideas inspire them to give us some more sets.