StoutFiles

UCS sticker sheet archive?

Here's one more guy searching for a decent 10026 sticker scan. Tried everywhere, also cleaning and de-aging the original sticker set I have without result: definitely I need some good image to start. The easy way was asking Lego: as you may image, the answer was a polite denial, underlining the stuff is copyrighted. Frankly I can't see the vessel with cruncked labels or, even worse, totally naked. Any help is welcome.

There is initiative on LA forum to get original files from LEGO, but so far there was no response.

OOOOOHHHHHH.....that would be great!

A scan of the entire sticker sheet for the MF would be fantastic as I'm bricklinking one now...anybody got one?

Edited by HanShotFirst

A scan of the entire sticker sheet for the MF would be fantastic as I'm bricklinking one now...anybody got one?

Not sure if the link still works, but my original post had a link to my dropbox that contained the scan. Just post here if the link's not working, then I'll go grab a new link. :)

Not sure if the link still works, but my original post had a link to my dropbox that contained the scan. Just post here if the link's not working, then I'll go grab a new link. :)

I can't seem to make it work, but it might be my computer...

Hmm, i just tried it myself and it works though. You got any other ways for me to transfer the file? It's pretty big, around 18 MB.

What about some web based sharepoint for the whole tiff collection? Even if not needed today, stickers will become handy when time passes.

What about some web based sharepoint for the whole tiff collection? Even if not needed today, stickers will become handy when time passes.

I thought that was one of the points of me putting it on dropbox, lol

Got any recommendations of where else to put it?

Hi,

In this topic, I have found lots of differents UCS sticker sheets, most of them from ths1138.

But some stickers were missing. I have recently found others in the brickhelf gallery of a member of Techlug, Math02 : http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=540999 .

That is why I made a compilation of the best scans I could found. I've also added a sticker of the #10019 that Anio created, because this set never had a "real" sticker.

So here is the file, with all the UCS sickers that TLG released : https://www.dropbox....gscs/EmSdGc2sBy . It is only thanks to the work of ths1138, Math02 and others that I forget that it could exist, so thanks to them !

If you give me the permission, I can share the file on my bricksafe and/or brickshelf if it is accepted there.

Edited by gaut1202

If you give me the permission, I can share the file on my bricksafe and/or brickshelf if it is accepted there.

Wow, nice going! I finally have the sticker sheet that I'm missing! :D

I approve of sharing! That's the original purpose of this thread I think. I can't speak for the others though. :P

Anyway, thanks again for managing to consolidate all the UCS sticker sheets!

Great work guys, Ive been looking to replace my 10019 stickers as they are cracking and comming off. All I need now is a good vinal printer to make some nice quality stickers that wont degrade with time.

OOOOOHHHHHH.....that would be great!

I bought a reproduction sheet for the 10019 and 10129 and they were absolutly perfect sans copyright info. He had his listing pulled shortly after I bought them - probably due to selling them - but I was able to reach him last week and get a relacement sheet for my 10134. I do not wish to break the rules of the forum so I will not place anyone in contact with him but these high quality "fakes" do come around from time to time. They generally dont last long once the guy selling an original for $150 reports it... I did get a couple of extras for the 10019 and 10129 and I wont know until next week but may have some for the 10134, I would not have any issue with giving free of charge - not even postage - the extras away. If and when I get to a point where I am allowed to trade with other members. I do not want to see BANNED accross my name!!!

Edited by neoconagenda

I don't know if this belongs in this tread... But maybe someone could make an info plaque for the new Sandcrawler? Would be a great asset when displaying it :)

Thanks for the link!

A member on reddit thinks we won't get UCS plaques anymore but I think this is impossible. TLG loves stickers too much! :D

Thanks everyone for the sticker images! I just picked up the 10129 Snowspeeder and it's missing all of the stickers, so this is a huge help.

Does anyone know if there are scanned images for the rest of the sticker sheet? I haven't been able to find the stickers anywhere besides some exorbitant price on eBay. I don't really care if my model is original (it already has some substitutions for missing pieces), I just want it to be complete!