Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Imperial Barracks

[pid][/pid] 244A

This is my first build in the Pirate theme. It was a lot of fun to build and I plan to do lots more Pirate builds. The barracks has a full interior, and the doors can open.

The Imperial Barracks sits on a corner of the Imperial Fort.

overview.JPG

back.JPG

cliffs.JPG

soldiers.JPG

interior.JPG

Any C&C appreciated.

Edited by Capt. Stabbin

Nice one, and great so see something from you that's more than light bley in color pir_laugh2.gif So, are we going to see the rest of the fort too?

I agree! Lovely built, except for it being a Redcoat fort, I like everything about it! And I see promising technic pinsgrin_wub.gifwub_drool.gif !!!

Brick on!

Great to see a new redcoat fort... this way blues have something to destroy with their ships! pirate_devg1.gif

Ok, baking serious again, this is an excellent job, windows are great and so il the roof. The rocks are very realistic.. but about those technic pins: you might have kept this project for the actual competition, it's great and it surely had a chance.

I think you should ask admins if you still can partecipate and find someone to make a team with.

Nice one, and great so see something from you that's more than light bley in color pir_laugh2.gif So, are we going to see the rest of the fort too?

Thanks kabel, and yes you'll see more pirate_classic.gif

I agree! Lovely built, except for it being a Redcoat fort, I like everything about it! And I see promising technic pinsgrin_wub.gifwub_drool.gif !!!

Brick on!

Thanks!

Great to see a new redcoat fort... this way blues have something to destroy with their ships! pirate_devg1.gif

Ok, baking serious again, this is an excellent job, windows are great and so il the roof. The rocks are very realistic.. but about those technic pins: you might have kept this project for the actual competition, it's great and it surely had a chance.

I think you should ask admins if you still can partecipate and find someone to make a team with.

Thank you, I do have a teammate and I'm working on my build for the competition, this was originally going to be part of the entry, but I decided to do something a little different instead pirate_classic.gif

Great work!

Thank you

@Monsinjor: Thanks for noticing the roof, that was the most annoying part of the build pirate_hmpf.gif

Edited by soccerkid6

I belive it was... But it's great. Maybe you can show us how to make it? There is a topic about roof techniques... :)

I belive it was... But it's great. Maybe you can show us how to make it? There is a topic about roof techniques... :)

I actually did take a couple pictures of the roof structure so that I can recreate it in the future. I'll make a post in that topic later pirate_classic.gif

This is really a good news! If you're working on something better than this I'm really curious!

You shouldn't have to wait too long before the actual entry is finished, and my partner has some very impressive stuff coming too pirate_wink.gif

Very nice! I love the feel of the build- it looks like it would fit right in Bermuda! I look forward to seeing more pirate from you! pirate_classic.gif

Thanks, it's a fun theme to build in pirate_classic.gif

Nice work my friend! I was very impressed when I saw how you constructed the roof, kudos to you! I'm looking forward to your actual entry pirate_wink.gif.

Edited by Simon_S

Nice job SK, I love the red roof and the layered sand and rocks

Thanks Torgar pirate_satisfied.gif

Nice work my friend! I was very impressed when I saw how you constructed the roof, kudos to you! I'm looking forward to your actual entry pirate_wink.gif.

Thanks Simon, that roof took me forever to get right. And I'm looking forward to your entry, I think it will be better than mine thumbup.gif

Great stuff - I am looking forward to the next parts of the fortress!

pirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks, they're nearing completion default_blink.gif

Great job on the rockwork!

Thanks, I had fun building the rockwork pirate_classic.gif

This is the non-contest entry? Looking forward to the real one!

Yes it is, the real entry is nearing completion though pirate_wink.gif

Great build. It's nice to see you cross over to pirate builds. I have always loved your builds in the Historica forum!

Thanks! I try to build in themes other than Castle now and again pirate_classic.gif

its not bley pirate_oh3.gif

love it

Nope pirate_laugh_new.gif Thanks Legonardo pirate_classic.gif