Freddy Bricker

Future Disney princess sets.

Welcome Eurobrickers to Freddy's new idea thread! I have some expectations for this new Disney theme, and contrary to popular opinion, I will be buying from it! But quite frankly, we can't have everything we want now can we? So this is the thread where you'll all be pitching in ideas for future Princess sets. But try to make them realistic, this isn't a fairy tale! I'll go first, if you don't mind.

Snow white's escape - Small forest scene with Snow white running away from the queens hunter.

$49.99 Snow White's Cabin adventure - Snow White with 3 Dwarves in a large cabin fit for 7 small beds, a kitchen, and a mini piano. Exterior detail of trees and animals. Accessories include several flowers, a brush, and a pie. Animals include 2 deer, 1 bunny, and 2 birds. Dwarves include Grumpy, Doppy, and Sneezy.

Let the ideas begin!

Whatever Snow White set there is, I'd love to see the Drawrves be minifigures. They can have a moulded head, but their body would work better that way.

A set with Yasmin, the princess from Aladdin, because of the hair used on Vitruvius from The LEGO movie, in a another color and with the Tiger from the Friends Polybags.

Snow white's escape - Small forest scene with Snow white running away from the queens hunter.

:head_back: Yeah, I'm sure that would go over well with the censors of the Disney Princess brand. Same goes for a scene of her laying semi-dead in a coffin.

Whatever Snow White set there is, I'd love to see the Drawrves be minifigures. They can have a moulded head, but their body would work better that way.

I don't think this is realistic either since I don't think they would ever mix minidolls and minifigures.

Quite frankly, the only way I can see TLG making a Snow White set is a System version of the Duplo set, much like they did with the Ariel and Cinderella sets. It would be a small set like the Merida one and include Snow White, the facade of the cottage, some furniture, and three woodland critters such as the Lego Friends bunny, fawn, and bird. They could expand it to a full cottage doll house with all the dwarfs, but they'd probably be new molds.

Some other ideas:

Sleeping Beauty's Tower - similar to Rapunzel's Tower, but with Aurora, Prince Philip, and maybe the fairies.

Beast's Castle - a large playset with the ballroom, the dinner table, the fireplace, the forbidden West Wing, and Belle's room. Includes Belle, a Hulk-like Beast, Lumière, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts.

Magic Carpet Ride - Includes Jasmine, Aladdin, Carpet, Abu, and Jasmine's tower.

Pocahontas' Forest Adventures - Includes Pocahontas, John Smith, Meeko, Flit, Grandmother Willow, a waterfall, and a canoe.

Mulan's Garden - A Chinese pavilion with Mulan, Mushu, and maybe Li Shang.

Tiana's Restaurant - Tiana with a kitchen and some furniture and frog prince Naveen.

Elsa's Snow Castle - a small castle made out of lots of trans-clear and light blue bricks :drool: with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and maybe Kristoff and Sven.

I'd like at least one more Little Mermaid set.

Concert Under the Sea - A clamshell shaped stage, Ariel, Sebastian, One of Ariel's sisters, Random cute seacreature

Here are some ideas I have for a future wave. I tried to keep the set sizes similar to those in the initial release:

- Snow White cottage (150-200 pcs): similar to Merida's set, maybe with a kitchen behind the facade. A broom would absolutely be included and if TLG would give proper respect to the villians, the Evil Queen in her old peddler woman disguise, too.

- Anna and Kristoff's Sleigh Ride (250-300 pcs): includes Sven, and wolves (Don't worry, Kristoff's got this under control!)

- Aurora's Castle Chamber (250-300 pcs): includes bed, boudoir, three fairies, a fireplace with secret passageway, spinning wheel, and ... Maleficent! "Touch the spindle...TOUCH IT I SAY!!!"

-Jasmine's Oasis Garden (75-100pcs): includes a bird cage with bird, Rajah the tiger, a fountain, and a palace wall with tree that she can climb over to escape from her restrictive royal life!

- Tiana's Riverboat (large set): I don't think TLG has tackled a sternwheeler yet and I think it would look awesome

- Pocahontas' Forest Hideout (polybag): a rock, stream and bush mini build so she can stealthily spy on John Smith (not included). Includes Flit the hummingbird.

Edited by skelliesgang

I haven't watched Frozen and I forgot most scens from Disney stories. We don't know if Lego would overcome the "Princess" issue, but simply suggest some major scenes from these stories:

- The invasion of Gaston, a small set of balcony.

- Mulan's Palace Fight with Shan Yu, or the Mountainside Avalanche.

- Mor'du's Doomed Destiny

- Attack of Cobra Jafer

Oh, don't ask me if there is something wrong.

Includes Pocahontas, John Smith.

Suppose that romantic elements are concerned, Smith would be a sensitive issue in this scene I guess. Unless there is another set that features Rolfe and the sequel.

Edited by Dorayaki

Just saw Frozen and would love to see

- Elsa's Ice castle, or at least a facade of it. Similar in size/piece count to Cinderella's castle and would include Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf.

Just saw Frozen and would love to see

- Elsa's Ice castle, or at least a facade of it. Similar in size/piece count to Cinderella's castle and would include Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf.

Word. I took the family to see it a couple weeks ago, and this flick was very entertaining! I could see myself buying an Ice Castle set for my daughter and also one for myself to use pieces for a Fortress or Solitude for Superman.

:head_back: Yeah, I'm sure that would go over well with the censors of the Disney Princess brand. Same goes for a scene of her laying semi-dead in a coffin.

I don't think this is realistic either since I don't think they would ever mix minidolls and minifigures.

Quite frankly, the only way I can see TLG making a Snow White set is a System version of the Duplo set, much like they did with the Ariel and Cinderella sets. It would be a small set like the Merida one and include Snow White, the facade of the cottage, some furniture, and three woodland critters such as the Lego Friends bunny, fawn, and bird. They could expand it to a full cottage doll house with all the dwarfs, but they'd probably be new molds.

What? They could just re-use Fili, Kili, and Thorin as the dwarves :laugh:

Just saw Frozen.

Elsa's Ice Castle :tongue: with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and maybe Hans. Build: the castle and the bridge. $80.

Maybe a small set with Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and the sled. Around $20.

Loving all the responses in this thread. But I have to say I strongly believe the Dwarves would be new molds, and we'd see about 3, just like Merida's Highland Games

Disney Princesses theme does not feature any villains according to brickipedia. And it focused for older girls.

Disney Princesses theme does not feature any villains according to brickipedia. And it focused for older girls.

I don't think I've seen that information. In any wiki things, only official reference are convincible.

And we've seen many villain minifigures from new stories, I don't think Lego can't make villains from Disney classics. It should be that older children accept villains, or there can only be Duplo Joker and no System Joker :tongue: .

Edited by Dorayaki

Gotta agree with all the ideas for Elsa's Ice Castle, with a bazillion trans blue bricks.

Also a sled with Ana, Kristoff and Sven (make an antlers piece that can pin in the hole Friends horses have for hair accessories- why haven't they made a unicorn horn for that size already?)

and a small "Do ya wanna build a snowman?" set, with young Ana, Elsa,and Olaf with some snow scenery

Maybe a set of the actual Palace, so theres a place to get the non-snow queen version of Elsa...

Mulan's Family Grave (well, probably change it to 'Memorial' or something...

Edited by HandofBobb

Oh an Ice Palace set! With that bridge, oh that bridge melts my heart! But an easier set would be the ice skating rink from the end of the movie, with the frozen fountains, a few accessories and Anna falling over of course.

Our favourite princess has always been Belle though, I want books! If they did a castle theme, it would absolutely have to include a library. I've been dying for TLC to make a library, or book store or anything promoting literacy (especially among girls).

A Jasmine set would be awesome if done right. Think of all that middle eastern architecture (of a different style to Price of Persia if I remember last time I saw Aladdin).

Well, Frozen won 2 Oscars last night, so TLG would be silly not to produce at least one set based on it, but either way, this project totally needs to get 10.000 supporters fast! :sweet:

thumb640x360.png

Well, Frozen won 2 Oscars last night, so TLG would be silly not to produce at least one set based on it, but either way, this project totally needs to get 10.000 supporters fast! :sweet:

Yes.... uh, why it used minidolls again here?

I think I am becoming obsessed with Disney's newest film, Frozen. I just can't let it go! Because of this, I can't wait until the day LEGO makes a set of Elsa's Ice Palace, if ever. I found a beautiful CUUSOO project with spectacular construction and trans-blue elements (shown above). Of course, if the set were to be made pieces would have to be colored differently, but I would still love it. There is definitely a demand for it, seeing the Oscars that Frozen received last night, and the fact that it just recently accumulated a billion dollars at the box office! I can't stop thinking about John Travolta butchering Idina Menzel's name...

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Frozen also joined the billion $ club today. So figure some big announcements will be coming re princesses.

They've been revealed.

I actually got my wish.

I'd like at least one more Little Mermaid set.

Concert Under the Sea - A clamshell shaped stage, Ariel, Sebastian, One of Ariel's sisters, Random cute seacreature