lifeinplastic

LEGO Collectable Minifigure Accessories Wishlist

Don't we already have this?

10169.jpg?1

Not that I would complain if we'd get another mold of a bigger and fuller sack.

Sure, but as you said, I would like something fuller, more in the shape of a sandbag. The one drawback I can think of is that I dont know if it could be made system-compatible - studs on it would look ugly, and I cant think of a n obvious way of minifigs to hold it like the sack youve shown.

There's quite a few agricultural/horticultural tools that would be nice to have like rake, sickle and hoe. Rake might be hard one to mold though, with all the thin parts. I'm sort of expecting we might get an ancient druid with a sickle someday, if the CMF series goes on long enough. It could be far enough removed from such avoidable subjects as (mainstream) religious practices of today. A rake (or even a hoe) could accompany a gardener figure instead of (or in addition to) a watering can.

Yeah, Ive been hoping for a druid with a sickle too, but since druidism exists today, I suspect TLG wouldnt want to weaken its "no religion in LEGO" policy even in such a hazy case as a druid, so it wouldnt have to question in the futrure which religions are appropriate and which arent.

Edited by Ardelon

I would love a towel, a lunchbox, and some sort of watch. I would also love a headpiece for both males and females, in which the regular hair has a light-bulb attached to the top, I need my minifigures to start thinking.

I really wish they would have stuff in the school supply section like pens, pencils, chalk, binder paper, etc. Maybe more sci fi figs (I'm a big fan of those) and maybe a fountain pen with a thing of ink

Edited by Debricker

Some great suggestions in this thread!

I'd personally like the following...

Kitchen

Rolling Pin

Spatula for a BBQ

Cocktail glass

Garden

Rake

Watering Can

Purple and orange flowers (same mould)

Beach

Kid's Bucket and Spade

Panama Hat

Sports

Golf Club

Table Tennis Bat

Animals

Penguin

Tortoise

Koala

Rabbit

Toucan

Other

Panpipes

Crutches for patient

Tiles with piano keys

New Gem pieces

Upgraded Falcon and parrot mold with PRINTED eyes

Kings Apple

A new crown piece.

Sheepard stick

Bell

Candle

Rake

Grapes

A scroll

The LOTR ring repainted wouldn't work as a watch. Since it is chromed, the mold for the piece is actually smaller than a normal piece and then the chrome makes it the right thickness. To re-use that piece they would have to create a new mold and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Since series 4 already had a Viking with the old helmet, I don't know if they would do another Viking in the future.

Sure they could. We have had four Romans and at least three Native Americans. They would just call him Viking Chieftain.

Kitchen

Spatula for a BBQ

Cocktail glass

Garden

Watering Can

Animals

Penguin

Tortoise

Rabbit

Don't those all ready exists. :sceptic:

@ TheLegoDr:

They could also do an "Evil Viking", since they often do female or evil complements to previous figs, and sometimes both. (I'm still waiting for an evil grandparent or evil tennis player...)

True, they could make another Viking in the future. I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking more along the lines when they pair them as male/female or good/evil. Since they had a male viking and a female valkyrie, which I had linked as the counterpart.

The Romans are a little different in my mind for some reason. A soldier, a commander, and an emperor. But true, it was 3 different Roman themed figures.

True, they could make another Viking in the future. I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking more along the lines when they pair them as male/female or good/evil. Since they had a male viking and a female valkyrie, which I had linked as the counterpart.

The Romans are a little different in my mind for some reason. A soldier, a commander, and an emperor. But true, it was 3 different Roman themed figures.

Don't forget Gladiator!

An Evil Viking might be nice to see, and I'd love a non-horned Viking Helm (one with 'eyes' similar to the BrickForge one would be great, provided it covers less of the face…tricky to do) on it or on a Viking Chieftain… a Viking Berserker might be a good place to get the Caveman hair/beard in one of the oranges or dark tan or something (I'd love to have it in a range of colors).

While the technic gear-on-a-stick makes for a nice mace, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a proper one-piece accessory added to the mix (the 'flail' doesn't cut it for me as a mace, since it's on a chain)

Others mentioned that I'd like to see as well: cheese wedge w/ printed cake (angel food, devil's food, red velvet, any & all!), the 1x2 tile w/ bacon print, lute, lantern, tankard, pilgrim/puritan hat, flat cap.

I'd like to have a shaolin monk, complete with a trans-clear 1x1 cheese wedge with a stud on top to simulate a kicking pose when the minifig is placed on top.

Please!

I would like to see a "Bag Over The Head" headpiece with eye holes and smiley face for a comedian. Highly doubt they would consider it but a Hobo \ Vagabond Minifigure with a Handkerchief sack on a stick would be great for the slums of my Lego City.

Reply to Chimp: A Handkerchief sack on a stick sound like a great wish Chimp, but I don't think it would be a new piece but just a printed piece of something with a lightsaber piece.

Reply to Lordofdragonss: well they have made a Heart Shaped Jewel in the Disney Princess sets and the Chi Crystal from Chima. King Apple, so a gold apple piece or the apple from assassin's creed? The crown I agree with, I do think the king should have a new crown instead of the same one that was mostly the same color (rarely see other color of it). I don't know if we would see a Bell anytime soon :sceptic: but I would like to see a Candle for a minifigure. Didn't they already made Grapes? The scroll would be a awesome and I think there would be some Elder Scroll stuff going on if that was made.

I second the desire for the handheld slingshot, I still can't believe its not been done, I thought for Bart Simpson it would have been a guarantee!

The kid from the lone ranger set had to make do with a printed tile, and Ori got a generic axe instead :/

Things I also want to see in the future:

a proper teapot mold, hopefully a traditional design using the existing bucket handle.

a large standing/hoping rabbit with a stud on it's back like the huskies/pig/goat etc so we can moc a sled for Radagast.

A new ushanka hat with the earflaps down, could be used in winter village sets or historic Chinese/Russian settings.

a small harp

a new short chain with one of the ends being attached upright rather than to the side, therefore anything attached hanging down wont be lop-sided.

a classic wooden violin or ukulele

the friends hedgehog repainted to be more realistic

round tiles with printed fossil ammonite decorations, would be used for a Mary Anning inspired figure (new hat also).

Edited by Bugbot2008

I think it's high time we finally got LEGO bacon. LEGO wouldn't even have to make a new mold; they could just print it on a 1x3 tile. I'd also like to see a proper floppy-eared dog mold (and maybe a LEGO Frisbee to go along with it).

I would add my voice to shepherds crook, and a bacon tile (a +x2 tile would be enough, i think, 1x3 seems too long compared to a minifig).

Of a lower priority than my first post are:

- hair + visor mold (as used tennis players, newsmen, croupiers, etc. – with short + long hair variants)

- dragoon helm

And of course existing parts in new colors, like the gnome cap (in red! liberty/revolution MOCs!), TLM sheriff moustache, Shakespeare head+hairpiece, butcher cap (military colors), and clown pie.

On 1/19/2014 at 2:29 PM, lifeinplastic said:

So which minifigure accessories (not whole figures) do you think we are missing? Which items would you like to see your minifigures with - either brand new moulds, remoulds of existing accessories or recolours of existing elements?

I'd hope to see some sorta Luger Pistol mold introduced in the near future, as it'd be the perfect complementary handgun accessory for Pulp Adventurer archetypes and characters such as The Rocketeer! :classic:

alexey-mordovets-rocketeer-3.jpg?1438861395

The Rocketeer used a Mauser C96, not a Luger P08. That bit of distinction aside, I think either would run afoul of LEGO's strictures against real life firearms. I know we got proper revolvers in The Lone Ranger sets, but these are decidedly more "modern-looking". I'm not against it, I'm just pessimistic.

f07fbeff69a450e393577d55423e6958.jpg