lifeinplastic

LEGO Collectable Minifigure Accessories Wishlist

Like many of you here I have really enjoyed the Collectible Minifigure Series as this has allowed us to add a variety of new character roles to our creations, which may not have otherwise been available in a normal line. For example, a stone age theme perhaps wouldn't have been particular successful (even more so without a historically inaccurate inclusion of dinosaurs) but Series 1 Caveman and his female counterpart in Series 5 were a real treat.

However, my favourite part of the CMF series are the new accessories we have seen since these began. It is actually quite impressive (think of the saxophone, magic lamp, seagull, tennis racquet, teddy, new skis, violin case, cat, oscar statuette, tool box, guitar, butcher's steak, maracas, baseball bat, chihuahua, artist's palette, ice skates, monkey etc...). I am particularly disappointed therefore that there are not more new accessories in The Lego Movie series (especially with the price increase) so I hope that the real Series 12 later this year will include some new moulds for accessories (tools, weapons, equipment, etc).

So which minifigure accessories (not whole figures) do you think we are missing? Which items would you like to see your minifigures with - either brand new moulds, remoulds of existing accessories or recolours of existing elements?

A pizza delivery person would be nice. The printed pizza tile that has been in use for decades really needs a permanent update. Any future TMNT sets would benefit.

Edited by Arigomi

While we only got 1 really new accessory in the Movie CMF's (the white coffee cup) they sort of countered it with an above average number of new hairpieces and similar. I think only 4 figs don't have some new part (although some new parts are shared with TLM sets).

As a fan of historical/fantasy minifigs, I wish TLG did:

- a burning candle

- a lute

- a lantern

- a main-gauche

- a pilgrim's hat

- a dark brown musketeer's hat

Honestly, there are far too many things that could be made that its hard to come up with just a few that I really think are necessary. I do think a few more instruments would be nice. I'd really like a drum that could be attached between the torso and hips. I'd also really like a shako that came with a different plate design and plume color.

A pizza delivery person would be nice. The printed pizza tile that has been in use for decades really needs a permanent update. Any future TMNT sets would benefit.

Why do you say that? I quite like the printed pizza tiles. It's actually one of my favorite pieces from when I was younger.

The pieces Ive long wanted are as follows:

headgear (not sure if these are accessories, but they are often the defining feature of a minifigure):

- white bonnet for ladies of the wild west, milkmaids and sheperdesses

- straw hat for sailors and vaudevillians

- cloth cap for gangsters, paper boys, golfers and old-fashioned industry workers (in some tan, gray or brown color)

- tudor style bonnet, with hole for a small feather

- a sombrero in a more natural color (tan, dark tan, yellow, or the dark yellow of wolverines costume)

- the wolfpack cowl/hood in different colors (white, red, blue, green, dark green, tan, dark tan, dark orange or nougat...)

- the jedi hood in tan and/or dark tan

- the musketeer hat in more earth tones/colors

- a traditional Arabic headdress / keffiyeh, best in white

- new version of a middle eastern helmet in contrast to the Prince of Persia one, with neck protector on the back, and probably no feather-hole

other pieces:

- acoustic guitar

- a smaller scimitar, in contrast to the oversized ones we get today

- a hook-shaped cane, which could also be used as a candy cane

- a recolor of the seagull, with pigeon and wild/mallard duck prints

- the penguin and turtle mold from Friends, printed so as to be compatible with system animals (no cutesy eyes)

- pliers

- handsaw

- 2x1 tile with bacon print

- cheese slope with cake print

- the ring piece as a doughnut

- a large mug, tankard or stein

Id also like to voice my support for the pilgrim hat and drum attachable to a minifig, as mentioned by others above.

Gee, what could I add......

Cement trowel for a concrete worker covered in spats of concrete.

Linesman pliers for a sparky (electrician).......well we do have a plumber and painter ?

Claw hammer.....a more realistic looking hammer like the axe for the lumberjack CMF....for a builder.....toss in a chisel too, maybe a panel saw as well.

Wooden spoon and mixing bowl for a baker......perhaps a rolling pin ?

In a way there are tons of tools, etc, that could be created......I'll put thinking cap back on again later to think of some more. :wink:

My accessory wishlist:

A detailed ball-pein hammer or claw hammer along the lines of the lumberjack axe

A hand saw

Other hand tools (especially those a carpenter might use)

Drums suitable for use in a marching band

Cricket Bat (we have hockey sticks, baseball bats, tennis racquets, skis, snowboards, surfboards, skateboards and more but not a cricket bat)

Paintbrush (the house painting kind, not the artist kind)

Medical/Fire/Rescue tools (there just isn't enough variety in what we have now, especially in the medical area, the Friends medical items are in the wrong color and slightly too big for minifigs)

Better looking generic smartphone (the pink MP3 player from Friends, the medium azure phone from the more recent Friends sets and the phone from the trendsetter figure are nice but too girly for my needs)

Cane/walking stick

New walkie-talkie (just like many other accessories new to the CMF theme, this one could be done better than the old one)

Friends electric guitar in a color better suited for Hard Rock/Metal (e.g. black with some printing)

Better looking generic smartphone (the pink MP3 player from Friends, the medium azure phone from the more recent Friends sets and the phone from the trendsetter figure are nice but too girly for my needs)

Have you seen the one in the Scribble Face Bad Cop minifig from the Lego Movie series? That one sounds like it could better suit your needs.

Let's see, what can I think of that I'd like?

An acoustic guitar

An American Football/Rugby Ball (I know they're different but the same mold could probably pass for both)

A Seven-Branched Sword

A tripod (like for attaching the old camera piece to)

A wheelchair

Not handheld, but a fencing mask would be nice (a modern fencer would be a great fig)

A golf club and golf bag

A new shovel (spade-like)

An actual pair of scissors (no more using the feather piece as a lackluster substitute)

A shepherd's crook

Hook swords?

...That's all I've got for now. I'm sure I can come up with more, though.

LT - They have a rolling pin in the Parisian Restaurant. Although since it is in a set, they may release it in a future set since it is already produced..

I'd like a paintbrush too. It made sense to include the rollerbrush with the painter a few series ago, but a handheld brush would be a neat addition too.

Golf equipment of some sort.

I'm drawing a blank, but I'm sure I could come up with a whole list if I thought about it. I'm just glad they give us something new (most of the time). I can't wait to see how the new series looks later this year!

I thought of two more that would be nice: a boomerang and a more reasonably-sized bug-catching net.

Like what Lyichir said i also like to see a Tripod (I mainly want one for my Sig-Fig room), actual Pair of Scissors (because we got to at least have one some day), Golf Club and Golf Bag (even if i don't like golf, we gotten all the other sports, so why not this one) as well.

With me i like to see a Harp, CHOCOLATE (because CHOCOLATE), Slingshot (because i like the make a bully minifigure) and just the bow and just the arrow (because we gotten a bow and arrow together but not the two my there selfs).

I would like a trans-clear 1×1 cheese tile with a stud on top. That way I could pose minifigs in a leaping or kicking pose.

I'd like a paintbrush too. It made sense to include the rollerbrush with the painter a few series ago, but a handheld brush would be a neat addition too.

Series 4 artist / painter had one. And it is in the new Parisian Restaurant too.

Series 4 artist / painter had one.

That's good for painting a picture, but not for painting a house. :classic:

Watering can hasn't been mentioned yet, that would be a nice addition and quite realistic. I'm sure we'll get a gardener figure sooner or later. I second AmperZand's mention of a lute. A hunting horn/bugle and a long straight trumpet would be great too.

320px-Naturhorn.jpg

trumpet-big.jpg

Also simple eating utensils. Maybe just the Friends versions in neutral colours like grey or brown.

I really would love to have a new mace, in best case with a real chain. Maybe one in Witch-King style.

Like this?

180px-Klassischer-Flegel.jpg

I think better word for that would be flail. But indeed I rather dislike the version used nowadays, as it's permanently freezed in mid-strike pointing straight forward. Of course, there are similar cases like the bow with arrow.

93787.jpg?1

Could we get one with actual chain? Very improbable, but after the new chain-with-ball-piece I can't deny it as completely impossible anymore.

15532.jpg?1

I second AmperZand's mention of a lute. A hunting horn/bugle and a long straight trumpet would be great too. 320px-Naturhorn.jpgtrumpet-big.jpg Also simple eating utensils. Maybe just the Friends versions in neutral colours like grey or brown.

A lute and horn would be good and I think they will maybe be made by TLG because 3 party customparts makers like Brickwarriors made their own ones.

There has been somewhat of a trend that that TLG makes similar parts because of the want and demand and popular use of these parts in mocs.

The longhorn, couldn´t the antenna be used for that :classic:

Could we get one with actual chain? Very improbable, but after the new chain-with-ball-piece I can't deny it as completely impossible anymore.

15532.jpg?1

I would like to see TLG make that. Find the current one really bad because of the similar reasons stated.

I thought of a few more:

- bayonet - funny I forgot about this one before, IMO its the most important piece still missing in the pirate theme

- judges wig in black

- agree with Haltiameli above on eating utensils in bley / dark bley / silver / gunmetal

- burlap sack

- maybe a rake or sickle or machete, but thats just me being picky

- and a completely random idea – a soap bar printed on a 2x1 tile

burlap sack

Don't we already have this?

10169.jpg?1

Not that I would complain if we'd get another mold of a bigger and fuller sack.

maybe a rake or sickle or machete, but thats just me being picky

There's quite a few agricultural/horticultural tools that would be nice to have like rake, sickle and hoe. Rake might be hard one to mold though, with all the thin parts. I'm sort of expecting we might get an ancient druid with a sickle someday, if the CMF series goes on long enough. It could be far enough removed from such avoidable subjects as (mainstream) religious practices of today. A rake (or even a hoe) could accompany a gardener figure instead of (or in addition to) a watering can.