burlogh

The Watcher in the Water

"...run the pool is up to the wall at Westgate. The Watcher in the Water took Óin. We cannot get out." - The Book of Mazarbul

12034573194_a7a1a2355c_z.jpg

Where'd you get the door, or the print for the door if that's what you used? Really cool, I like the way you did the water and the water plants. And I like the vines on the trees... Clever. :thumbup:

Thank you for the comments!

Very nice! Any other angles, or close ups of the door? It looks very interesting!

Where'd you get the door, or the print for the door if that's what you used? Really cool, I like the way you did the water and the water plants. And I like the vines on the trees... Clever. :thumbup:

The door is a sad story, I wanted to make a custom decal but everything went very bad. I only had 5 days for it and it wasn't enough to ask help from a professional printing office. Just googled a random image, a friend photoshopped it to me then I printed. After cleaned the printer (almost killed it with thin film) I gave it up and printed to simple adhesive-paper (I'm not sure it is the right word). Not the most sophisticated part of the MOC :>

Wow, this is amazing! Any other pictures?

Very cool! Lots of nice detail here but we need more pics and commentary on how you built it.

To be honest I don't really have more pictures besides some closeups about the Fellowship. Though I've made some I've noticed the MOC has not any interesting parts, I prefer to see it as a scene.

12034690693_447f041027.jpg

Edited by burlogh

The gate looks really fantastic, though it's not LEGO :)

That's a cool MOC!

I've been thinking about the same scene as part of bookends. Currently I am too busy with another MOC, but I will drop it here anyway in case someone likes the idea: Moria Bookends!

On the left side there could be this scene with the west gate opened and the fellowship fighting and fleeing the monster. In the middle you could have your books. And on the right side you could build the East gate where the fellowship is fleeing from orcs this time.

Awesome work! This is one scene I'd love as a set! Also, that gate is wicked!