Thanks for your help! I might be purchasing the chrome and the black chrome rims. My car only takes the rims with the three holes for the connectors in triangle form. (sorry for the bad explanation) Who doesnt love a lot of lights?? Lights are awesome46b3d4401b5570881bbcdc75e1e6e5.jpg

Thanks for your help! I might be purchasing the chrome and the black chrome rims. My car only takes the rims with the three holes for the connectors in triangle form. (sorry for the bad explanation) Who doesnt love a lot of lights?? Lights are awesome

Aren't those wheels that you are using the ones from the 41999...? Those are the 6 pinhole wheels...

I bought 6 pinhole grey wheels from eBay and painted them black. had my brother do some professional taping and i painted the white lines on the outside because I thought the ones from the special edition truck looked sweet!

I wasn't patient enough to clear coat them, so now the white paint is starting to wear off :(

And, since I'm a proud American, ive got some Red White and Blue goin' on!37d3ef19edd8819f97ec7392d20e84.jpg

Hey Everyone. I've got my video review of Paul's Muscle Car posted on YouTube:

Edited by Osuharding1

Yes, congrats on the front page! Creating a build such as this one is an amazing feat!

I didn't catch it from earlier, if it was already said, but how much is it to buy all the parts to make this vehicle?

I had about 25% of the pieces in my inventory (including the wheels and tires) and I spent about $260 getting the remaining parts from bricklink.

Nice model and video review!

Personally I would love to see how the muscle car would look like when using the tires of 42000 on the rear axle. Is anyone able to show such a picture? Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know what muscle car this resembles? It looks like a thunderbird or an old camaro z28

According to the description in the instructions, it was based on several muscle cars from the 60's. I think it looks like a Mustang/Camaro mix.

Yes, congrats on the front page! Creating a build such as this one is an amazing feat!

I didn't catch it from earlier, if it was already said, but how much is it to buy all the parts to make this vehicle?

It cost me about $200. I did have some parts to start with though, but not many.

Nice car, but it would be better if it had PF, and yes chrome wheels would be a nice eye catcher

Power Functions would be very easy to add, however I don't think the performance would meet everyone's expectations for a model this large, which is why I don't bother with them, so I don't know if this would be better or not...

Power Functions would be very easy to add, however I don't think the performance would meet everyone's expectations for a model this large, which is why I don't bother with them, so I don't know if this would be better or not...

If you did not design model with priority for PF, it is better off without it. Drivetrain, maybe even steering setup may not handle it right. And it would be really shame to ruin the perfect lines and overall look of the car with motors, receivers, batteries...:)

I am currently working on adding power functions to my model now because there is so much room. However, I do not think they will make it better than it is because the gearbox will be eliminated. It will be fun to drive it around though.

Edited by Meatman

I am currently working on adding power functions to my model now because there is so much room. However, I do not think they will make it better than it is because the gearbox will be eliminated. It will be fun to drive it around though.

I am curios to see how it will perform.

What motors are you using?

I am curios to see how it will perform.

What motors are you using?

A servo motor and 2 of the Large motors with a rechargeable battery. I don't expect anything spectacular in terms of speed, but it will be a pleasant experience to see it in motion.