Very neat, love the simplicity - my only comments would be on the rims but each to their own I guess

Well done

Would probably make more sense after the instructions are available. Hopefully that won't be too long!

Exactly :sweet:

One other question, are there any off the wall or rare parts in this model to know about before they are impossible to find on bricklink later?

I tried to keep everything as current as possible.. The only "Rare" parts are 11 white bushings and 4 black ones(The black ones are not crucial)... But the Germans on bricklink have those more than covered... :wink:

The pearl light gray parts can also be found rather easily...

Very neat, love the simplicity - my only comments would be on the rims but each to their own I guess

Well done

Not a chrome fan..? :classic:

Edited by Paul Boratko

Hahaha - I like chorme, just not that particular rim design

Oh, ok... I see.

I really didn't have too many options with the rims... It was either this rim or this rim in black with the Enzo wheels covers or the 599 GTB Wheel covers... This is the only style rim that Lego makes that fits these tires...

Actually, I think that these rims (chromed) are the most perfect for Lego Muscle Cars. Closest thing we have to Mag wheels (which are muscle car standard for lots of resto-mod guys).

Actually, I think that these rims (chromed) are the most perfect for Lego Muscle Cars. Closest thing we have to Mag wheels (which are muscle car standard for lots of resto-mod guys).

I agree. I ordered a few sets of the chrome wheels from chromebricks and I think they look fantastic. The tire may be a bit too low profile for this particular era, but they look great.

So.... Sorry to be impatient, but how are the instructions coming along for this beauty?

So.... Sorry to be impatient, but how are the instructions coming along for this beauty?

Well.

Any idea on the cost? Everyone's instructions seem to be getting more and more expensive.

For you? $500 :laugh:

No firm decision yet but they should be comparable to the previous models.

Any idea on the cost? Everyone's instructions seem to be getting more and more expensive. :cry_happy:

They will be right around 8 to 9 Euros...

You know we're getting close when I have the renders done......

Stop teasing us......

Here is the model in Black/Red.. This time around the Black Flexi Axles are easy to find... :wink: In fact it will be a bit easier to get the parts to build the black model than the red one... We will have instructions for both models...

muscle401.jpg

muscle402.jpg

muscle407.jpg

muscle409.jpg

Edited by Paul Boratko

Wow looks great! I'd love to see it in black and yellow

That could easily be done... You would need some OOP yellow bushings, but there are tons of them on bricklink at a reasonable price...

Here is the model in Black/Red.. This time around the Black Flexi Axles are easy to find... :wink: In fact it will be a bit easier to get the parts to build the black model than the red one... We will have instructions for both models...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crowkillers/2014MuscleCar/muscle401.jpg

Paul, this looks so amazing. Well so much for the red parts that I've been collecting. :tongue:

Edited by legolijntje
Please don't qoute images.