If the Propellers thrust can move the plane on the ground and achieve enough lift to fly above the ground for like ten seconds, I would certainly be proud of that just for the given size of the plane.

It goes, but painfully slow. I've finished both wings and lower central section where wings are connecting to the body and working on the tailplane. Struggling to make it serviceable yet rigid and strong enough.

are You sure that the gravity center Is in The right place? It looks like It is Too near To the nose

Maybe it looks like this but in fact it is not. Tail is pretty heavy due to tail fin and stabilizer. Stabilizer alone has 60 cm span. I left small parts of lower fuselage unglued for now to be able to move central section when tail is finished so CG is located exactly where it should.

Some more boring news: stabilizer is fixed to the fuselage. Now after making the elevator and finalizing fuselage walls, wings will be attached for locating CG and moving it to proper place.

IMG_20150413_020728_225.jpg

IMG_20150413_020709_160.jpg

everytime you post something i cross fingers saying "ok it flew, it's time to see the first lego flight" lol

everytime you post something i cross fingers saying "ok it flew, it's time to see the first lego flight" lol

Ha-ha, thanks :) I wishing to have more time for this.

IMG_20150612_144351_811.jpg

This is kind of final look (excluding the cat). I was moving the wing along the fuselage and now it seems almost in place - the plane is standing still on it's own wheels. Almost loaded with everything - motors, batteries and all structure parts. Weighs 4500 g now. Wires, hoses and electronics will add about 300 more.

Edited by whale2