Sign in to follow this  
HammerBro

The Cerean Outpost - Book II Challenge 1B

indexed.gif

This is the Black Spire Outpost in the western foothills of the Rakath Mountains, just below the Cerean Pass. The outpost is maintained by Fether Rodun and his men, after they seized the abandoned tower for Black Spire some time ago. The trio has returned from the skirmish in the pass and continues to guard their outpost.

11971111393_5a473a6545.jpg The main view

11971135123_53b8654958.jpg11971111013_1d806b86aa.jpg Wall Detail

11971110803_039f8570a4.jpg Top View 11971110633_68eb1a25db.jpg And the interior

I revised the story for my cat. A entry, which you can read here. This build was a greatly time consuming and I had to downsize it a bit because I needed to study for exams, but I added the interior to offset it. :classic:

C&C welcome

Really nice with the pointed corners - my favorite element of the build. Those walls are so crazy that they kind of work - they really give the impression of a once abandoned tower.

The angled walls coming of the tower look really neat :thumbup: The texturing works pretty well for the amount of colors you're using :classic:

Really great shape and texturing! Mind saying where you got those Burnt-orange masonry bricks? :wink:. Nice entry! :thumbup:

Really great shape and texturing! Mind saying where you got those Burnt-orange masonry bricks? :wink:. Nice entry! :thumbup:

I think there's some in some of the city sets.

Great ruined texture!

Burnt-orange masonry bricks? :wink:

The puppy set from Friends is inexpensive and packs 4 of those, while the bunny brings six. If you want 4x1, the dog unit comes with 3 of those, and 5 of the 2x1.

e: Added more sets

Edited by qiadris

Thanks! And I couldn't recall where I got them from, I had to look it up. :laugh: I now know that I got my few from the Bag End set from the Hobbit line because I don't really go for any city sets.

Thank you for the comments!

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particular the angular door :wink: