Jim

[JFAIR] JanuFebruairy...and March...Information and Discussion

Time is a-lacking here as well.. Looking forward to seeing your dual rotor/chinookified 9396 :thumbup: That is, if that's what you are still working on :classic:

Definitely!

I....will....finish.....it..... :sweet:

I will try to create a WIP model without too much functions. Otherwise I will never get it done. From there I will continue to add all the functions.

I'm running behind as well, but I'm still shooting to have my project complete in a week. Doubt that will happen, but we'll see. Been busy with a class I'm taking, but I made some good progress yesterday.

I almost have my flying saucer finished (yea), but only in LDD :cry_sad: . Good news is that I have all the parts and PF's (3 IR rec, 2BB, 2XL, 1M, 1SV, lots of lights of course), but I am stuck figuring out one function, will have to make just this one manual, and had to give up on the counter-spinning lights. Now just have to find to to build it.

Jim - how about changing to topic to JFMAIR?

How about 2014AIR :wink::tongue:

Changed the Topic Title :thumbup:

That's sound even better I have no idea If I will still be able to finish my 747 but who knows! I might just present it as a Pan Am 747-100 maybe.

Been waiting to get more pieces as I ran out. Got a couple of bricklink orders on the way now so I should be able to hopefully finish my Spitfire by the end of February.

How are you guys doing with JFMAIR?

I have had so little time the last two month that I am contemplating buying the 42025 this weekend and maybe do a review on it. That way I have at least contributed something to this theme period.

Its 2:00 am here in Connecticut and I am not yet done with real work stuff, and still waiting for one last BL order. Mostly done, if I am still awake will take some pictures this weekend.

Jim, buy a 42025 for me also ;)

Its 2:00 am here in Connecticut and I am not yet done with real work stuff, and still waiting for one last BL order. Mostly done, if I am still awake will take some pictures this weekend.

Jim, buy a 42025 for me also ;)

I'll try to haggle for 2-for-1 :wink:

I ran into some big problems with chitty. :( Still where I left it on the shelf. Will get to it one day, perhaps restart in a larger scale and use pirate ship hulls as part of the back seating compartment, would look awesome!

Waiting on the last few parts to arrive and then I should have all I need to finish my Spitfire.

We have changed the theme period to JFMAIR :wink: (see the title of this topic)

Finally, I got the 42025 today. So I will write a review for this set in March, contributing a little bit to the theme period.

Here's some proof...

12857523683_bc8649a7db_c.jpg

Sorry JGW3000, I tried, but they had only one set left :tongue:

Is there any new news on the closing date of this contest?

I think I am going to struggle to finish it in time.

I am as finished as I'll ever be with the flying saucer / UFO. Didn't have time to work out one of the PF's I wanted, but at least it has enough functions to make it Technic. I'll be posting some pictures in a day or so, time to move onto other projects.

Is there any new news on the closing date of this contest?

I think I am going to struggle to finish it in time.

It's not a contest, but from reading the topic title, I imagine it runs to the last day of this month (March 31st)

It would be cool if a topic was made at the end of the month, collecting all the [JFAIR] projects in one place :classic:

It's going to be close but I think I might just finish my Spitfire by the end of March. Need to redo the control system for the elevators as the current one doesn't really work.

Since it's not a contest, there's no real deadline. I will unpin the Topic by the end of March.

Would indeed be nice to have a Topic collecting all the JFMAIR creations, although I am not sure there will be a lot.