The Warsman

Rhino, Red Hulk and the Thing BIG FIGS (works in progress)

I'm literally speechless on how well you've done these. They look so official. I really congratulate you on what you're done, and I urge you to continue!

Do you take any suggestions on what to make?

I'm literally speechless on how well you've done these. They look so official. I really congratulate you on what you're done, and I urge you to continue!

Do you take any suggestions on what to make?

Well, all posted figures were made for orders, but sure, who is your suggestion? :)

These look phenomenal. Amazing job! I think I know the answer to this, but are these playable or are they display only?

Love your work and most of the good suggestions have already been mentioned. But being a Marvel fan one of my favorite villians was Apocalypse

i am speechless! This is myu first post in months and I just had to say something. How well do they stand up to childrens play??

How would one order a figure?

I have 2 different types of auctions on eBay right now, a single figure and 2 figures. Searching by my seller name (joelklase) or the terms "Lego Big Fig" should bring them up.

These look phenomenal. Amazing job! I think I know the answer to this, but are these playable or are they display only?

Thanks! I'd only recommend light play overall, but some of them are very durable, just depending on the character. The Arkham Bane has a rather delicate venom mechanism on his back that I wouldn't recommend hard play with. Also, so of them have mostly sprayed or airbrushed paint, so those parts are very durable, it's the brushed on paint that I would watch out for with chips or dings. My 9 year old son has my original Red Hulk, treats him like any other Lego fig (scoops up and dumps in a tub, lol) and he's held up fine, even with the sculpted hairdo.

Love your work and most of the good suggestions have already been mentioned. But being a Marvel fan one of my favorite villians was Apocalypse

I have 2 orders for Apocalypse, so stay tuned!

i am speechless! This is myu first post in months and I just had to say something. How well do they stand up to childrens play??

Thank you! As stated above, light play is okay, just remind him/her that it's a custom piece, and customizers don't have the luxury of Lego paint applications, lol.

I'll leave you all with a few more images from this week:

8ps0.jpg

5il3.jpg

0vjv.jpg

o8eh.jpg

jhn2y.jpg

cb8m.jpg

0y16.jpg

2ryf.jpg

f3g8.jpg

7yox.jpg

Cheers,

Wars

http://www.figurerea...p?op=4&id=15891

In case you need some inspiration here is an interesting artist, maybe you two could partner up and cast some of his sculps+ your talents.

Really nice work on all of those I wonder how many of those characters will we see in actual sets.

It should be noted that the guy you linked to buys Chinese clone brand Hulks and then sculpts and paints over them. He doesn't do any casting.

It should be noted that the guy you linked to buys Chinese clone brand Hulks and then sculpts and paints over them. He doesn't do any casting.

Thats why I suggested that, Warsman casts + sculpture by Genesis = AWESOME COMBO. Genesis has a few more customs on ebay that dont appear in the link I gave.

you can see them here

http://www.ebay.com/sch/khaye11/m.html?item=221440356878&hash=item338edfb20e&pt=US_Action_Figures&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I would love to see one of your molds. I think casting your own fig would be the way to go, that way if you goof it up oh well. Cast another.

Wow you've done an awesome Job, I was curious to know if you take orders for custom designs? I'd be speaking of minfigures in this regard something similar to what you did in the above firsts of the first image.

Other than that good work I look forward to seeing more from you!

Edited by Divine