Sign in to follow this  
Zach Mills

Assassin Guild Safehouse

11808464286_c52c21c849_c.jpg

In the wake of the elemental crisis, the Avalonian Assassin guild faced a serious decline. Communication between the guild leaders in Antyria and the assassins across the rest of the country ceased, leading to the assassins becoming divided. Their safe houses, never intended to be fortresses, slowly fell, as city after city was put to the torch by the hand of corruption.

Now only a handful of assassins remain. Avon Dale, a small village on the Endarion river, is home to one of the last safe houses for them. The building goes undisturbed by the locals, as rumors suggest that the building was once the home of an experimenting necromancer, and the spirits of his servants still haunt the building.

11808461226_d7a0c3e6e3_c.jpg

11807717745_5f5aa67e59_c.jpg

I wanted to build something with a stone layer below it, as well as try my hand at an interior. The upper part was originally done in white, but I didn't think it looked quite right.

Photographing this build was super annoying. After 20 minutes of blurry shooting, I started screaming at my camera. I swear, I could take better shots with my damn iPod. So, that's what I did. The pictures are a tad grainy, but I think they're okay.

Also Beerbeard, if you're reading this and you think the story is inconsistent with what you have planned for the AAG, let me know, and I'll change it.

11807964323_ee7a93c35d_c.jpg

A pair of elves seem particularly interested in the old building. The AAG eliminated a number of elven diplomats they believed related to an intended uprising in Avalonia. Could these elves be related to them. They should be careful, because as they watch the house the house watches back.

11807973563_b53713ef76_c.jpg

Partial interior. I do desperately need to get my hands on some more brown tiles.

Cool build, I like the roof :thumbup: The door and lanterns near it look great as well. And of course I like that you included an interior :classic:

Hey zach, nice to see you building again, i believe (thanks to the coolest guild leader of the coolest guild) i have 2 or 3 hundred brown 1*4 tiles (ill count em first) but we could probably arrange something if you really need another say 50

Shoot me a pm if your interested

Edited by Legonardo

"So elf, come to avenge you're fellow traitors?"

"Fool, those elves you killed weren't traitors, I just wanted you to think they where!"

"What!"

"Yes, and now I will show you who I really am!" <pulls off mask>...

What will happen next? Tune in next time to see! Same Historica time, same Historica channel!

Thanks all.

Hey zach, nice to see you building again, i believe (thanks to the coolest guild leader of the coolest guild) i have 2 or 3 hundred brown 1*4 tiles (ill count em first) but we could probably arrange something if you really need another say 50 Shoot me a pm if your interested

Will do.

Looks good, it mantains a nice mix of colors and cohesion on the build, you could also add a little more detail to the walls, but as it is with the pattern is fine.

I also like the form of the base is formed of multiple plates. Well done. :thumbup:

Looks good, it mantains a nice mix of colors and cohesion on the build, you could also add a little more detail to the walls, but as it is with the pattern is fine.

I also like the form of the base is formed of multiple plates. Well done. :thumbup:

What sort of other details would you add to the wall? I thought about trying to tile up one o the corners Legonardo style, but I figured I was nicking enough from him as it is.

Colors could be mixed a bit, dark grey and grey. Sand color with darker sand color and a bit of brown. just as to direct attention to various spots at the same time.

You could try to tile up on the next moc and combine with ideas you come up to. I forgot to mention the interior is looking good also, just maybe would like to add some chairs to the table, flowers to the garden, little things that at the end are a plus. Greetings. :classic: