Sign in to follow this  
pcvando

Lego Imperial Flagship Review 6271

[pid][/pid]

Hey Guys, here is a review of the Classic System Imperial Flagship 6271!

I hope you enjoy, I thought it may be cool to see this set in more detail!

Since the price of this set varies, anywhere from about $80 onward, it is up to you whether it is worth it or not. I have had mine in my collection for a long time, when I got it as a gift it was NIB.

Personally I love it, and think it is an essential to any pirate or imperial navy collection!

Set 6271, 375pcs. 1992 Lego System

I've been looking to get this ship to complement my 2009 Imperial Flagship. I really dig the ship, but I cant seem to find complete sets under $100. Not sure if I can spend that much right now haha. Good review though, and welcome to the boards!

Don't give up, keep checking brick link for the set. I have found that occasionally an amazing deal will appear, such as the black seas barracuda that was listed for 25$ just last week.

But I have noticed a gradual increase in the price of this set, but it's definitely worth having for the right price ;)

I would watch EBay too..I was able to get mine by winning an auction on a set that was incomplete but had most of the unique parts. Then I got the parts I needed off of Bricklink. The most expensive thing I had to get separately was the Admiral figure, but I still came in well under $100.

Nice to see this ship and the cannons without a function.

I knew only the cannons with function.

As a kid played a lot with it and the 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner and the 6268 Renegade Runner

I have the 2009 Flagship too.

I change the white bricks into black, that looks better to me.

I looks still great along with the Black Pearl and the Queen Anne's Revenge.

This is one of my favorit Lego Pirates sets.

Nice to see this ship and the cannons without a function.

I knew only the cannons with function.

As a kid played a lot with it and the 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner and the 6268 Renegade Runner

I have the 2009 Flagship too.

I change the white bricks into black, that looks better to me.

I looks still great along with the Black Pearl and the Queen Anne's Revenge.

This is one of my favorit Lego Pirates sets.

I like it alot as well, I like it's simplicity, yet good design. A must have for any collection!

This was my first ever Lego ship. I do miss it, and may add it to my collection again someday.

I think it would be good to add again, I would probably recommend getting it sooner than later. This set, actually all pirates sets, have been going steadily up in price over the years. I don't think they will drop in price either... They get rarer and rarer by the day. (Lots are thrown away, mixed into Lego collections, instructions lost, boxes crushed etc.)

But that's not to say a deal can't still be had! pirate_laugh2.gif

Happy Building!