Slick looking war machine! I like the new bumper and the rotating weapons. Too bad you won't be building it. LDD never does a model any justice.

Thanks. I've done a "final" version. It's frustrating not being able to brickbuilt it... :sceptic:

8604131872_84809745a6_c.jpg

beetlejuice6 par BobDeQuatre, sur Flickr

Oh, while I'm here I can post an update to my Dino Mech from a few weeks back. Finally built it with real bricks. Still a WIP so I take any comments if you've got them.

I really like the dino. The jaw looks cool :thumbup:

Here's a recent WIP - A Swoop Bike! Been wanting to do one of these for a while - I love swoop gangs in the SW universe.

Critiques highly appreciated!

As a speedbike -that looks really rad. Super sleek and fast - with that great exhaust...

But a sa SW speedbike not so much... it's a BIKE... that's more of a speed skateboard...

I feel you gotta have to be sitting down? or maybe build it up a bit more to have some side walls?

I would also move hte cannons a bit more forward for more obvious PEW PEW PWEing.

As a speedbike -that looks really rad. Super sleek and fast - with that great exhaust...

But a sa SW speedbike not so much... it's a BIKE... that's more of a speed skateboard...

I feel you gotta have to be sitting down? or maybe build it up a bit more to have some side walls?

I would also move hte cannons a bit more forward for more obvious PEW PEW PWEing.

FIxed! A few color and part swaps left, and then on to final photography!

8640592796_501677ce4f_c.jpg

Swoop Bike - Continued WIP by -=Steebles=-, on Flickr

FIxed! A few color and part swaps left, and then on to final photography!

Swoop Bike - Continued WIP by -=Steebles=-, on Flickr

Nice! It looks a lot more natural!

Though can you raise the two curved slopes in back? they look like great spoiler/fins!

Nothing special, here's an idea for a stealth copter

Not a bad start - There's a few gaps you gotta fill. Over all shape is nice.

Though I would suggest a different tail fin, it feels a bit thin.

But keep at it! it has great potential.

Yes. beef up the tail a little more, whilst keeping some nod to the streamlining. Maybe integrate a rotor, like the choppers in the original Deus Ex?

New WIP - Battle Beetle

I like the direction that it's going in but it doesn't quite feel complete yet. Any feedback?

8663859035_4287c42df2_z.jpg

The rest of the WIP set can be found here.

Thanks!

Edited by rongYIREN

I think maybe have all the trans be the same color. It'd be rather hard with that wedge piece that only comes in a few colors though...

It's a nice little bug.

The area just behind the cockpit feels empty, and I think you should limit the number of different colors, maybe get rid of the lime green?

I think maybe have all the trans be the same color. It'd be rather hard with that wedge piece that only comes in a few colors though...

I have gone ahead and removed the trans blue wings and replaced them with yellow and grey

It's a nice little bug.

The area just behind the cockpit feels empty, and I think you should limit the number of different colors, maybe get rid of the lime green?

Actually the area behind the cockpit is empty so that the head can move up and down. So I can't really fill in that area unless I decided to do away with that articulation, which I might do.

Another WIP that won't go anywhere, I just like the shape.

*snip*

That's a nice cockpit, I can see some uses for it :wink:

I need some advice... How would you fill the area between the 10x10 round pieces? I used 4x4 round bricks, but I'm not really satisfied with it.

astradea3 par BobDeQuatre, sur Flickr

Hey, as for the area where you are having trouble... you are using the 4x4 round bricks... you have three partial cylinders built with those bricks... what if you had two complete cylinders? how would that look? Edited by rongYIREN

Hey All,

This is the latest MOC that I have in the works. It is a Dragonfly "Chopper"

Let me know how it can be improved.

8707366798_4ec752f335_c.jpg

Thanks,

rongYIREN

I need your opinion about shield generator designs:

8731430491_bdc433f503_z.jpg

I also want to know what you think about using bionicle parts?

And I'm looking for someone kind enough to accept to render a 24k bricks ship with POV-ray... :sweet:

I need your opinion about shield generator designs

I like the last one with the trans-green mesh piece thing on top. I don't know why, it just looks the most like a shield generator! :laugh:

I also do think that the bionicle parts look good!

Yeah I like the right one.

And I'm looking for someone kind enough to accept to render a 24k bricks ship with POV-ray... :sweet:

I think I could give that a try. No promises though. :grin:

I need your opinion about shield generator designs:

8731430491_bdc433f503_z.jpg

The first one looks best, maybe top it with a 2x2 dish though to cover the 4 studs. The other two are okay but they look like they have exposed internals (the trans green) and therefore susceptible to damage. Although the last one could be the "turned on" version lol

Edited by Henchmen4Hire