just2good

What The Simpsons character do you want as a minifigure?

No one mentioned Edna Krabappel? It would be a nice tribute. The voice actress Marcia Wallace just passed away recently.

Animals: Santa's Little Helper, Snowball II and Mr Teeny

Kang, Kodos, Flanders as the Devil

Grampa Simpson

Comic Book Guy

Krusty the Clown

Professor Frink

Dr Nick

Dr Hibbert

Cletus

Groundskeeper Willie

Jasper

Hans Moleman

Ralph Wiggum

Martin Prince

Nelson

Sherry & Terry

Jimbo, Dolph & Kearny

Krabapple, Skinner & Superintendant Chalmers

Disco Stu

Burns & Smithers

Pimple Faced Teen needs to be a CMF since he's everywhere in Springfield

Barney, with a beer coffee mug, drunk tired, or Willie, with a tractor and rake or shovel, angry :classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

Itchy and Scratchy and I would find it very nice if there would be a set where the figures are based on treehouse of horror ;)

I haven't seen the show in forever, and I don't remember the names, so if these are on the list, sorry. All I really want are the bartender and the clown, along with Duffman.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130508114157/simpsons/images/b/b0/Moe_with_gun.jpg

And

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/Krustytheclown.png

And

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130808075438/simpsons/images/c/ce/Duff_man.png

Edited by Chieffy765

Kang and Kodos would be great. I doubt we will get it though as the custom mold wouldnt be cheap

a new leg piece that is an octopus would be pretty cool though!

1. Homer

2. Bart

3. Lisa

4. Marge

5. Chief Wiggum

6. Moe

7. Apu

8. Itchy

9. Scratchy

10. Ned Flanders

11. Prof. Frink

12. Reverend Lovejoy

13. Mayor Quimby

14. Krusty the Clown

15. Comic Book Guy

16. Grampa Simpson

What else if they include 2 real-world characters that appears in every simpsons episode, I will be disappointed. :thumbdown: I think maybe they will be include Matt Groening and Adam Savage. Like the LEGO Movie series has an Abraham Lincoln and William Shakesphere, but they are ok with those.

Anyways they might be included if they make a Treehouse of Terror based CMF series.

Duffman!

Red cap and cape accessory

This will be great in CMF, but it is ok if a can of beer will replace by a soda instead?

Edited by JeagerEX

What is the name of the old woman who always got a few cats?? I like her... :laugh:

Lionel Hutz

"Mrs. Simpson, you're in luck. Your sexual harassment suit is exactly what I need to help rebuild my shattered practice. Care to join me in a belt of scotch?"

Call Mr. Plow that's his name that name again is Mr. Plow, Radioactive Man, Bartman, Otto, Krusty, Apu, Sideshow Bob or Mel, Cletus, Old Grey Mare guy

Here's my NOT to feature list:

16. Boba Fett (We already have a Boba Fett Minifig in Star Wars)

15. The AT-AT from Co-Dependent's Day episode ( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: )

14. Sundance Kid

13. William Shakesphere (Since we already have a better normal one in the LEGO Movie series, but why would have to feature him in this series?)

12. Abe Lincoln (Same as above)

11. Lady Gaga

10. Charles Darwin

9. Isaac Newton

8. Spongebob Squarepants ( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: )

7. Peter Griffin ( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: )

6. George Washington

5. Fidel Castro

4. Frank Sinatra

3. Ludwig van Beethoven

2. Bill Clinton

1. Adolf Hitler

The thing that I would like to see in this series are Lovejoy, Mayor Quimby and Prof. Frink and I am sure this series is only for original characters in the Simpsons, not some real world characters who made a guest appearances in the show.

Edited by JeagerEX

Here's my NOT to feature list:

The thing that I would like to see in this series are Lovejoy, Mayor Quimby and Prof. Frink and I am sure this series is only for original characters in the Simpsons, not some real world characters who made a guest appearances in the show.

Jaeger, none of those minifigures would appear in the first place. There's so many original characters from the show, it just wouldn't be logical. Plus, people like Boba Fett and Spongebob are owned by other corporations, and the real world people who are still alive require rights for using their likeness, so paying additional loyalties for a character who was featured as a one-off joke wouldn't make much sense in a $4 product. And, the AT-AT makes no sense at all. That's not even a minifigure. If LEGO makes additional The Simpsons CMF series, they have hundreds of other original characters on top of many variations for main characters to use.

Jaeger, none of those minifigures would appear in the first place. There's so many original characters from the show, it just wouldn't be logical. Plus, people like Boba Fett and Spongebob are owned by other corporations, and the real world people who are still alive require rights for using their likeness, so paying additional loyalties for a character who was featured as a one-off joke wouldn't make much sense in a $4 product. And, the AT-AT makes no sense at all. That's not even a minifigure. If LEGO makes additional The Simpsons CMF series, they have hundreds of other original characters on top of many variations for main characters to use.

How about famous real world people that died like Abe Lincoln and Elvis Presley?

We'll get another version of each of the Simpsons. Magie, Lisa, Bart, Homer, Marge. Then another version of Flanders.

That leaves 6 for the minifigure line.

I don't know if they've been revealed but here's my guess:

Itchy

Scratchy

Moe

Apu

Crusty

Wiggum

After that honestly I don't think the Simpsons line will sell well enough to warrant any more. Just my guess. They've got AFOLs but I'm highly doubting the kids will be into it in enough numbers. Also minifigure lines with specific characters do not warrant excessive buying since nobody needs an army of any of those or even more than just one.

We'll get another version of each of the Simpsons. Magie, Lisa, Bart, Homer, Marge. Then another version of Flanders.

That leaves 6 for the minifigure line.

Itchy

Scratchy

Moe

Apu

Crusty

Wiggum

After that honestly I don't think the Simpsons line will sell well enough to warrant any more. Just my guess. They've got AFOLs but I'm highly doubting the kids will be into it in enough numbers. Also minifigure lines with specific characters do not warrant excessive buying since nobody needs an army of any of those or even more than just one.

The series has 16 minifigs, I believe...

Itchy & Scratchy with a baseball bat and a hammer, Barney with a glass of beer ofcourse :laugh:

The only "Real World" people that have appeared in the show, that might be interesting or amusing in Simpson's Minifig form might be President George H. W. Bush (in rainbow clown wig ala Homer) and President Ford (Do you like beer and football?)

How about famous real world people that died like Abe Lincoln and Elvis Presley?

There's no need for there to be. Like I said, there's hundreds of original characters, and hundreds of variations to these original characters.

Itchy

Scratchy

Moe

Apu

Crusty

Wiggum

Actually, all of those sans Krusty were confirmed to appear in this CMF series by Nerdly in September! And now, Milhouse is essentially confirmed for this series as he'll appear in The LEGO Movie. This leaves four spots... I'm guessing we'll get Krusty, Mr. Burns, Abe Simpson, and... Ralph?