CM4Sci

LDD MOC: Family Campsite

Hi everyone, I'm back with another City MOC!

This is a remake of my old Camping MOC. (which I submitted to CUUSOO) I completely re-did all the building and re-did the minifigures.

11767793945_f737f69b5f_c.jpg

The minifigures include a father, mother, and their son.

11767843305_8281ee1cee_z.jpg

There are a lot of little accessories, such as a football for the family to play around with, marshmallows for the campfire, and even a chef's hat for the dad!

The set without minifigures:

11768321064_d996ea2d57_c.jpg

The first part is the campfire, complete with logs, marshmallows on sticks, and the fire itself! The next part is the actual tent, which includes sleeping bags. The tree in the back has a mushroom. Lastly, the 'eating' area, with a table, a small barbecue grill, with some food and a spatula. There's also a flashlight on the table.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them below. In the meantime, I'm having some trouble thinking of ideas to add into my City MOCs. Ideas would be great, too!

Thanks for looking!

-Sci

Nice! What about adding some fishing equipment?

I like that idea. I'll add some today, thanks!

-Sci

Nice MOC, but they already discontinued the Forest subtheme for City. :P

Always love a good camping MOC. The tent design is very nice, not so bulky as some designs.

I have to say what I really love is you picnic table design. Great for use in city parks. I think I will have to borrow that!

Really great MOC and a lot of stuff in that can fit great in a LEGO City park. Anyway I do like the minifigures and i also like the logs and campfire but i do think there something missing what is it... oh ya The Bear