Sign in to follow this  
Legoist

Availability of Collectable Minifig series in Finland

Sorry for such a "localized" topic... :)

Until Series 10 I had no issues in finding Collectable Minifig in Finland, but I've never seen Series 11 in any market chains I regularly visit (Prisma, Citymarket, S-Market, Vapaavalinta...). I haven't be actually searching for that Series so perhaps it's just an overlook, but it seemed strange I haven't seen it anywhere.

Anybody else living in Finland, have you found Series 11 normally available, or did you also noticed it was not availble in market chains as previous series?

Series 11 have not been available through regular channels in the Nordic countries and the Benelux.

Series 11 have not been available through regular channels in the Nordic countries and the Benelux.

Weird...

I think some stores might consider that LEGO is using it too much as a cash cow, hope they will carry the movie minifigs, saw them in the LEGO Store Köln, other option is to get them from there of course :)

I think some stores might consider that LEGO is using it too much as a cash cow, hope they will carry the movie minifigs, saw them in the LEGO Store Köln, other option is to get them from there of course :)

It's not that, because Series 11 is not available in some countries even via the Lego official website.

...just spotted Series12, or whatever it is called, anyone the CMF series based on the Lego movies... so apparently for some inexplicable reason we just "skipped" Series11 :hmpf_bad: