pigpen

MOC LDD Stock Truck Hino

Family friends own a trucking company and I drew inspiration from one of their best trucks, a Hino. Now to find the time and bricks and build the real one. although it will be pricy getting the bricks into New Zealand.gbros_euro.jpg

Before you go ahead and build it I would think about adjusting the front very slightly. On the example photo, the gold grille does not come down to between the headlights. I would replace the bottom two gold grilles with black tiles and lose the black bumper. This will match the Hino front end better.

Nice job though.

Cheers

Rog

Now this one was hiding somewhere.......oh, well nice LDD truck - be awesome to see in brick ! :grin:

Brick On LDD On 'pigpen' ! :grin:

Now this one was hiding somewhere

Oh yeah. Just noticed the original posting date. Strange I didn't spot this one until now...

Cheers

Rog

Edited by rriggs

WOW, I forgot about this post as well! Yes it carries Stock and the crates can come off for a flat deck. I'm still mucking around with the grill, trying to get the right balance. the only option is when I order the bricks Ill order for both scenarios, two high grill and 3 high grill and see what looks the best in the final design. Pigpen.

Good to see another kiwi on Eurobricks mate :classic:

Looking pretty good, have you built it with bricks or haven't you ordered them yet?

You should build some more kiwi trucks on LDD.

Cheers,

Kiwi_Builder.