indexed.gif

Here's my entry for Category A of Challenge I.

I had a lot of fun putting this together and I think it turned out nicely.

I'd like to receive UoP credit for: battle scene [Military Science], and fortifications [Military Science] = 2 credits

The Wolfpack has many watchtowers throughout Nocturnus, some in better shape than others...

After receiving word that a group of Hand of Corruption soldiers were in the area, Gavin planned a clever trap. Some of his men lured the group to one of their watchtowers. The Hand of Corruption soldiers, seeing their foes fleeing before them gave chase, just as Gavin had hoped they would:

overview.JPG

left.JPG

l-a.JPG

r-a.JPG

right.JPG

Gavin's men quickly ducked into the tower. And the horde following them quickly turned their attention to the fresh bacon lying on the doorstep.

After all, their quarry was trapped in the tower, right?

pig.JPG

Gavin quickly seized his opportunity and knocked the prison cage off its supports and let it fall on the group below:

trap3.JPG

I just got a new webhost so now my website address is brickbuilt.org (not .tk). This should fix the problems some of you were having with the site and make it much more reliable. I'm planning on making some major updates on the site in the near future as well.

More pictures of the build can be seen at the new website, here.

Any C&C is appreciated :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Nifty little tower SK :thumbup:

I like how compact the whole build is too--no space is wasted.

This is great! Love the pig, the whole thing makes me laugh! Stupid Hand of Corruption! Great ramshackle tower.

I lime the dark red details.. nicely thought entry.. well executed SK

These Hand of Corruption Soldiers are pretty dense - aren't they (...)?

Original idea, good execution within such a small space. Nice build SK, love your lego rock-work! :wub::pir-laugh:

Nice work! I really like the irregular base, and the cage design is great. The Black Spire doesn't stand a chance :wink:.

Nifty little tower SK :thumbup:

I like how compact the whole build is too--no space is wasted.

Thanks! and my builds tend to be that way :laugh:

This is great! Love the pig, the whole thing makes me laugh! Stupid Hand of Corruption! Great ramshackle tower.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the story/idea, it took me a while to come up with it :classic:

I lime the dark red details.. nicely thought entry.. well executed SK

Thanks Gunman, I really like using dark red in Nocturnus builds :classic:

These Hand of Corruption Soldiers are pretty dense - aren't they (...)?

Original idea, good execution within such a small space. Nice build SK, love your lego rock-work! :wub::pir-laugh:

Yes they are :laugh: I'm glad you like it :classic:

Love the colour scheme, and good work at the tower self.

Thanks!

Nice work! I really like the irregular base, and the cage design is great. The Black Spire doesn't stand a chance :wink:.

Thank you, the cage design actually took me the longest out of the whole build :classic:

Nice work SK! Love the cracks in the tower! The rockwork is perfect, and I love the dark red accents! Hey, I'd probably go for the bacon too. :grin:

Nice work SK! Love the cracks in the tower! The rockwork is perfect, and I love the dark red accents! Hey, I'd probably go for the bacon too. :grin:

Thanks Infernum! And bacon is hard to resist :laugh:

Good job fitting all of that action into so few studs :classic:

UoP +1 for the claims (since I know you are a master of fortification techniques, just a bit surprised that you chose to put that claim on this little tower :wink:)

Edited by Gideon

Good job fitting all of that action into so few studs :classic:

UoP +1 for the claims (since I know you are a master of fortification techniques, just a bit surprised that you chose to put that claim on this little tower :wink:)

Thanks Gideon, the main reason I did fortification for this tower is that I forgot to do it with my other larger fortifications :blush:

Really nice small tower :thumbup: :thumbup: Poor pig :laugh:

Edited by Wedge09

Really nice small tower :thumbup: :thumbup: Poor pig :laugh:

Thanks Wedge, and at least the pig went in a noble cause :laugh:

UoP DoH +1 for both claims.

Nice little tower, the construction as usual is good and the colors of red on plants and black on the trap give a sutile touch to the dominant gray.

Those Hand of corruption soldiers arent very smart xD

Poor piggy. T.T

Nice little tower, the construction as usual is good and the colors of red on plants and black on the trap give a sutile touch to the dominant gray.

Those Hand of corruption soldiers arent very smart xD

Poor piggy. T.T

Thanks Niku, and I don't think the Hand of Corruption have ever been very bright :thumbdown:

Great details.

I love this tower. The gray with hints of red makes it feel desolate.

Thank you :classic:

What a lovely build! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Thanks, I'll try to :classic:

A great tower! I really dig the cage and the base design!

Thanks dG, the tower was super easy compared to normal as I didn't think it necessary to have the interior accessible for this build :classic:

I love the landscaping and the cage, awesome job SK!

Thanks Torgar, I really liked the landscaping color scheme, it was a nice change from my normal dark bley rocks with snow :classic:

+1 UP DoH for both your claims. And since I didn't get to comment on the MOC before, Great idea! I like the contrast between the dark bley fortification and light bley rocks, and the dark red works really well! :thumbup: