Aethersprite

Legends of Chima 2014 Discussion

Looks like they're available from Amazon Italy as well. They all have a 3 Euro markup and 6.90 Euro shipping fee - I'd rather not pay 10 extra euro just to get one now, they'll show up in stores in about 2 weeks anyway. And I make a point in never paying the full price for parts packs. :-P

They've been available to order from Amazon UK for a while, though some are now showing small discounts. However Amazon themselves are apparently not shipping them until mid to late June (that's just what my order details say for those items so it might be earlier :classic: ), but many other retailers online (at least in the UK) do have them now for immediate dispatch. I don't think it will be long before these appear on S@H now, I can't wait :sweet: I'm already trying to think of ways to use the parts in my MOC's.

They've been available to order from Amazon UK for a while, though some are now showing small discounts. However Amazon themselves are apparently not shipping them until mid to late June (that's just what my order details say for those items so it might be earlier :classic: ), but many other retailers online (at least in the UK) do have them now for immediate dispatch. I don't think it will be long before these appear on S@H now, I can't wait :sweet: I'm already trying to think of ways to use the parts in my MOC's.

Are you sure about this? It says Sir Fangar is available now dispatched from Midco Toys Ltd.

Are you sure about this? It says Sir Fangar is available now dispatched from Midco Toys Ltd.

Sorry, I meant those were the shipping times they gave you if you chose to order through Amazon directly rather than through their marketplace sellers (which, up until today, was really the only option). I was quoting the dispatch time for the Sir Fangar I had on backorder from them. I didn't mean to confuse you, so sorry if I did :classic:

I've seen the action figures along with the new system sets in my local store, but unfortunately I don't have any money :c

It says here http://www.toywiz.co...CFcxZ7AodGjkApw that the Chima figures may come out in September, albeit at a higher price than expected... Still hoping!

The higher prices might just be a "small toy store" markup, so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

They might also just be a markup for the cost of importing them, so.

Edited by CabooseBM

I've seen the action figures along with the new system sets in my local store, but unfortunately I don't have any money :c

In a Lego Store ? Where do you live ?

Toy wiz always has extremely high prices on preorders, whatever their site says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yay! Bzpower has reviews for Chi Cragger and Chi Laval! I can't wait to pick these up when I make my next visit to the nearest LEGO store, especially now I'm using tr. orange more.

Amazon Italy has the sets up at their correct prices. That means they should be out in stores.. I might try to get one next week.

Yay! Bzpower has reviews for Chi Cragger and Chi Laval!

Wow, great !

Not in a Lego store, just a Korean version of Tesco.

Oh, yeah, I see. Well, I might visit my local toy shops this week, but I won't set my hopes too high. Anyways, I still need to buy Splitter Beast, so I won't waste my time if they don't have the Chima sets. :grin:

What I really want to know is if Vardy still has those dark tan shells.

I can't imagine why that would change, considering that the finalized images of the set still have them.

I do love the bright bags these sets come in- the orange and blue. A lot more eye catching than some constraction sets lately.

What I really want to know is if Vardy still has those dark tan shells.

Yes, he does. :wink:

EDIT: Okay everyone all 7 reviews of the 2014 Legends of Chima CHI figures have been posted. Once again a massive thank you to everyone at lego and the Eurobricks staff who made it possible for me to bring you these reviews :wub:

I do love the bright bags these sets come in- the orange and blue. A lot more eye catching than some constraction sets lately.

Yes, he does. :wink:

EDIT: Okay everyone all 7 reviews of the 2014 Legends of Chima CHI figures have been posted. Once again a massive thank you to everyone at lego and the Eurobricks staff who made it possible for me to bring you these reviews :wub:

Thanks soo much for the reviews, Can I request that you review the combiner models in the future

Thanks soo much for the reviews, Can I request that you review the combiner models in the future

When I have some more free time I will attempt to build them. No instructions were given so all I have to work with is the small pictures on the back of the packaging, but I will do the best I can and give some group shots as well.

Any idea on release dates? I'm traveling to Malaysia (purely for LEGOland) in late July/early August and am really hoping to be able to find a full set there... I was really bummed when I heard they weren't going to be released in NA...

Any idea on release dates? I'm traveling to Malaysia (purely for LEGOland) in late July/early August and am really hoping to be able to find a full set there... I was really bummed when I heard they weren't going to be released in NA...

They should be starting to release into stores now, or within the next few days. I don't think they will be in full force until next month, but by the time you go to Malaysia I'd bet you'll for sure find them.

Thanks for the reviews VBBN! Very much appreciated. You've pretty much single-handedly sold me on Panthar, I was already planning to pass on him until I read your review!

Anyway, legozebra, these new sets should be hitting Singapore/Malaysia next month, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find them when you're there. But do take note that Lego sets here suffer quite the price markup, you'll probably be paying 40-50% above the price they're being sold for in the US, but I guess that's better than not having the sets at all.

They should be starting to release into stores now, or within the next few days. I don't think they will be in full force until next month, but by the time you go to Malaysia I'd bet you'll for sure find them.

That's great... I assume they will be at the Legoland stores as well...

Thanks for the reviews VBBN! Very much appreciated. You've pretty much single-handedly sold me on Panthar, I was already planning to pass on him until I read your review!

Anyway, legozebra, these new sets should be hitting Singapore/Malaysia next month, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find them when you're there. But do take note that Lego sets here suffer quite the price markup, you'll probably be paying 40-50% above the price they're being sold for in the US, but I guess that's better than not having the sets at all.

Oh dear... Ok. Let's hope the Legoland prices are at least reasonable... Although I did pay $4 extra for each Team GB minifig when I visited London just to get a fu set, so my wallet will probably suffer from my Malaysia trip ;)