just2good

LEGO Ultra Agents 2014

I don't suppose that the extra-secret reference is the hooded character besides the

Metal Gear Solid reference?

Did we already get an Omega reference in that? I was assuming that it was just a call forward to the rumored Anti-Matter character...

15215372946_11f4bd70d3_m.jpgIs_this_Omega by Lind Whisperer, on Flickr

The hologram/computer screen.

Criminals2.jpg

Omega is on the far left. It's the not the best picture, but it shows the main attributes - hooded, no visual facial features except for a few unidentified grey shapes. Since the other two villains match their profiles,(Mallock and Squidman(Or possibly Squid-Tron, seeing as how he managed to imprison Squidman in his own bathroom)), it's presumable that Omega matches his minifig. Up until now, the only two possibilities have been Baron Typhoonus(unlikely), and young Lloyd Garmadon(the TV series almost definitely rules him out - although I haven't fully ruled out the chance of some bizarre time traveling duplicate...).

Is the hooded figure Omega?

Not sure what 4-9 is... Is it some sort of plastic code? It also adds up to 13...

Edited by Lind Whisperer

I noticed Psyclone's lens! I loved that detail, since it matched both expressions.

Is there any word on Retox's nature? Was he turned into a sludge-man like Adam, or was he created from sludge?

I'm looking forward to these discussions once the next wave comes out and we continue to detail-hunt!

Thanks for sharing, Pigbrick. I love this theme (I'm missing the Toxikita Meltdown and Hurricane Heist but will get them soon). Can't wait to check out the 2015 line!

Omega is on the far left. It's the not the best picture, but it shows the main attributes - hooded, no visual facial features except for a few unidentified grey shapes.

Omega was simply a plot device created in the event that Clutch Powers would get more movies. The tendrils also match the head of Kranxx from Space Police 3.

Mugshotkranxx.jpg

Whether he was used as a stand in, or if he's Omega or not remains to be seen. He's not this guy though.

Omega was simply a plot device created in the event that Clutch Powers would get more movies. The tendrils also match the head of Kranxx from Space Police 3.

Mugshotkranxx.jpg

Whether he was used as a stand in, or if he's Omega or not remains to be seen. He's not this guy though.

Exactly. I forget if I'd seen that picture when I'd posted that or not...

Either way, though, seeing as how they are not entirely unlike(as in they both wear hoods, something that is surprisingly rare among LEGO villains), I'm probably going to use AntiMatter for my display until we get a more matching fig. Kranx doesn't exactly fit the profile of "one of the three most dangerous criminals in the galaxy". Of course, neither does Squidman...unless you remember that Squidman's android SquidTron is far more capable a villain. Of course, SquidTron wasn't in sets back then, but if the shoe fits better and there's no way to identify the foot...

AntiMatter's identity will most likely be a major plot point in the app, so I'm sure we'll have our theorizing put to an end when that comes out.

I know this is the 2014 topic, but I have to ask a question regarding AntiMatter...

...Was Cobra Commander from G.I Joe any inspiration for the hood and mask? Most notably on the prelim box art for the 2015 sets?

Just reading back, it's entertaining to see all of our speculation about AntiMatter at his first traces. Now he's a confirmed mastermind.

I noticed Terabyte's sideburns being almost identical to the redhead criminal from the Forest Police theme. Was that intentional? We need to be our own Agents! Scrutinize the sets for that last top-secret reference!

Can we get that super-secret reference narrowed down a bit? Is it a reference to something regarding Lego (like the set designer initials on the Tremor Track) or referencing something outside Lego (Metal Gear Solid reference in Hurricane Heist)?

Otherwise, I have no idea.

"Solomon Blaze" (i.e., Pigbrick) over there wants us to find it. I would recommend looking at every single line on the stickers. And dig deep into spy pop culture. I'm baffled so far.

Can we get that super-secret reference narrowed down a bit? Is it a reference to something regarding Lego (like the set designer initials on the Tremor Track) or referencing something outside Lego (Metal Gear Solid reference in Hurricane Heist)?

Otherwise, I have no idea.

I'll be nice enough and say it's non LEGO related. And 8BrickMario, just remember, stickers aren't the only thing I design :wink:

And that's all I'm giving away :classic:

(and also, any guess so far has been incorrect)

Picked up the Inferno set today, and gotta admit, it's awesome! The Figures are great, and Inferno's surf-board is perfect! :grin: The pursuit car has such a sleek and futuristic design, and is so packed of features! I love it! Just wish it was a couple of studs thinner so I can display it on my Lego City streets without going down lanes of oncoming traffic too! :tongue:

Just wish it was a couple of studs thinner so I can display it on my Lego City streets without going down lanes of oncoming traffic too! :tongue:

That's why it has a flight mode ;)

I'll be nice enough and say it's non LEGO related. And 8BrickMario, just remember, stickers aren't the only thing I design :wink:

And that's all I'm giving away :classic:

(and also, any guess so far has been incorrect)

Any new clues, we're kinda at a stand still.

Wait...does it have anything to do with Agents Of Shield and the parallels?

A wave of sets typically take about a year to be sold. Out. Best guess is that you have until June-July 2015.

Hurricane Heist was the last set that I picked up, and I just started building it. Controls on the Mech kinda look like Darth Vader's helmet.

I swear that was an accident :grin: After I designed it I noticed that too... I tried hiding that fact by having the sticker placed upside down in the instructions... it looks like it didn't work :tongue:

Edited by Pigbrick

No way, I think it's awesome! I put it on the part that way because it's great, accident or not!

Hahaha! That's great! Thanks :grin: