just2good

LEGO Ultra Agents 2014

Infearno set is up! Why are there random scribbles? :tongue:

-Sci

Someone didn't finish the set before the catalog got out the bag. Baddum-tis! :grin:

Am I seeing a white bowler hat on Tremor?

No. :laugh:

Edited by just2good

*oh2* ... Infearno Interception is the day one purchase. That set looks fantastic!

Infearno is a great-looking fig, and that's only one set where the agent's vehicle doesn't look ridiculous to me. It's getting harder and harder to resist this line.

Tremor Tracks would be a great set if the fists weren't the ridiculous HF ones. I love that armor use, and the helmet seems nice, but that part of the set just ruins it.

Edited by DraikNova

I like the tremor track. The huge fists are campy and fun. Great set for $20. And lol at War Machine's torso...ahh, prelims

Looks like they used War Machines torso in the Tremor Track set so we should see a new armored torso. That looks like it used a lot of tan so it'll be good for making an actual tank.

Wow, an actually (dare I say) good looking set from this line?! Haha, these are only prelims, I'm sure they'll get better, but I currently have some really high standards for Lego, so we'll see.

Look at that! The truck looks pretty cool! What set does the acid-walker-thing come in?

Beaten about the Green Cavegirl Hair, but I'm kinda "Eh" about them all wearing suits.

Missed the White HazMat Suit the first time. Can someone tell me if that is black Anikin/Lloyd hair?

Edited by obsidianheart

*gavel falls*

SOLD! But now that I've seen what this year's Chima sets are like... It's gonna be one tough Summer.

Ok, can I just say, wow! I don't see Toxixta, unless that Green haired individual is her. That scientist is also adorable, and the set she comes in is even better. I also see a Pink/Purple haired female and other very useful pieces. The helicopter set still looks terrible, and I need my Ghost Train now, Ann Lee is gonna have some adventures with these babies.

Well this just took a turn for the unexpectedly awesome. This theme looked like total crap in the prelims, but that truck is just superb! Looks like there will be a lot of zany, neat minifigures as well. I'm really digging the stealthy color-scheme; one thing that always bothered me about Agents was how blatant all of their vehicles were.

I can't wait to see more.

Beaten about the Green Cavegirl Hair, but I'm kinda "Eh" about them all wearing suits.

Missed the White HazMat Suit the first time. Can someone tell me if that is black Anikin/Lloyd hair?

where is the white hazmat suit?

where is the white hazmat suit?

Top right of the first picture at the back. Interesting connection mechanisms on the truck with the new ball joints, I hope they don't wear out over time. Loving the truck and the Infearno set. That flying bike is very nice too. A great year for the action themes so far!

:classic:

That truck far exceeds what I was expecting.

It looks fantastic! I'm loving the new black and trans blue scheme(trans light blue really is hitting hard this year) It's stealthy and creates a very cool look, and the truck itself has a very classic feel to the inside. The original truck was huge, but this one just screams with cool little details, and I'm even liking the extremely simple vehicles. A guaranteed purchase from me. Looking forward to seeing more