711aqgq-l._sl1104_.jpg

71yz5fdpxl._sl1500_.jpg

813ouzg58pl._sl1341_.jpg

71juqubu5gl._sl1460_.jpg

71xbdilbkl._sl1152_.jpg

81trfzokol._sl1500_.jpg

81pnwkofsrl._sl1269_.jpg

Edited by Penkid11

Oh boy, that red disk thingy in the Toxikita set looks cool, and then there's that pair of goggles that I hadn't noticed. My budget is definitely going to be eaten up by these sets :sad:. Hurricane Heist looks even better than before :hmpf_bad:.

Edited by DraikNova

I've updated the original photo post with better pictures of the box art for Riverside Raid, Tremmor Track Infiltration, and Ultra Agents HQ (including a better pic of the HQ set itself).

Free app? Knowing Lego, it'll be iOS only. :tongue:

Anyway, there are some neat minifig elements I want from this line...and finally the triple female Technic connector in black!

Does the piece used for the gun of the agent in the Hurricane Heist set look like a new one to you? It looked like a plain SNOT brick to me at first, but then I saw what looks like a trigger and the megaphone-like section directly preceding the tr. orange stud.

Does the piece used for the gun of the agent in the Hurricane Heist set look like a new one to you? It looked like a plain SNOT brick to me at first, but then I saw what looks like a trigger and the megaphone-like section directly preceding the tr. orange stud.

It's the 1x1 with studs on 4 sides connected to a faucet at the top stud and a white fez at the end before the barrel.

...and finally the triple female Technic connector in black!

What piece is this?

The "objective" items (highlighted by red crosshairs on each box) in each set are really nice to see, like the acid cylinder and the laptop, so there's an item both sides fight over in each set. I also like the trans-blue chainsaw and see that the awful photo quality made Terabyte's helmet look like LB's.

That's a cool (or rather, considering the villain, not-so-cool) explanation, but the villains are unaffiliated here, with no leader. Not trying to be rude, I'm just an overthinker. I'm really intrigued and want to know the real backstory of this theme.

Yeah sure, I actually forgot to write the ending.

With his mind wiped by the explosion, and no knowledge of his life, he sets out to do evil. (Sorry, I put good in my other post.)

However, when nobody at all wanted to help him, he goes rouge (Even for a bad guy), and there you have it.

Might not be official, but the best we can do for now!

If you have anything else you might want to say, please do.

Oh man. I'm loving the villains. The only one I don't really care for is Psyclone, but that may change once the sets are out and I have a better looks at him.

On the back of the new LEGO Store calendar, it lists the Mission HQ as being one of the new sets available when June hits. I thought these sets didn't launch until August? Has there been a change in the release schedule? (The fact that the app will be available next month might be an indication of such, unless they want to build hype ahead of their arrival.)

On the back of the new LEGO Store calendar, it lists the Mission HQ as being one of the new sets available when June hits. I thought these sets didn't launch until August? Has there been a change in the release schedule? (The fact that the app will be available next month might be an indication of such, unless they want to build hype ahead of their arrival.)

Possibly. Good news!

Was that the US calendar?

Yes, it is. Also featured is the Knight's Castle set from the Juniors line, but that was slated for August too. Any ideas?

The App and the new sets will* be available this June! However, these sets should be arriving later this month if Toys R Us and Lego Stores follow the usual release pattern.

Yes this is the US Calendar.

The calendar says that the App will be an interactive Graphic Novel/comic book. Very interesting yet awesome approach to tell the story for this theme!

*if the set is new, and its on the calendar, it will be available that month.

Edited by Penkid11