just2good

LEGO Ultra Agents 2014

no more Magma Drones, though

Why not? Are my troops banned from participating in new themes from now on? :tongue:

In all seriousness, any more "drones" with antennae for heads may not be a good idea anymore...

I would even prefer to see a re-make of Ogel's zombies.

And, forget about the "reborn Ogel" thing, I had no idea about the cliffhanger.

It would be nice to see Ogel and/or Dr. Inferno return (especially Ogel), although it may seem a bit unlikely. Has LEGO ever really done that before, bring back characters from year-old themes?

That's pretty evil on its own already, though, ending a theme with a cliffhanger... maybe the new villain could be the LEGO employee responsible for this. :tongue:

Edited by General Magma

Why not? Are my troops banned from participating in new themes from now on? :tongue:

In all seriousness, any more "drones" with antennae for heads may not be a good idea anymore...

It would be nice to see Ogel and/or Dr. Inferno return (especially Ogel), although it may seem a bit unlikely. Has LEGO ever really done that before, bring back characters from year-old themes?

That's pretty evil on its own already, though, ending a theme with a cliffhanger... maybe the new villain could be the LEGO employee responsible for this. :tongue:

Well, they're putting Johnny Thunder in a LEGO Movie set... :wink:

I'm rooting for new villains. I do love the old ones but I want to see what new ones we'll be getting (if we do :wink: )

Sounds very interesting. I would have preferred if it was a Marvel subtheme for S.H.I.E.L.D., but ah, I'll take what I can get.

I always thought that "drone" approach would work well for a creepy classic Arnim Zola type fig.

I was so happy when I read this, Agents is one of my all time favorite Lego themes and I was sad to see it end so soon. I just hope that the new agents will be compatible with the old ones in terms of color scheme and tone. Can't wait!

How about wanted posters or computer screens showing ,Ogel and Dr.Inferno.

Nice too see a old theme making a return, hoping they bring back Power Miners. Are any old characters making a come back for 2014?

We know just as much as you do, so the simple answer would be "who knows"

Sounds very interesting. I would have preferred if it was a Marvel subtheme for S.H.I.E.L.D., but ah, I'll take what I can get.

I'm already wondering whether that Headquarters set will work as a S.H.I.E.L.D. base for my Marvel mini-figures.

They bought back Johnny Thunder, twice, as mentioned and Lego included Brains from Power Miners in an Atlantis set. And Benny, I guess, could count from the latest Lego movie. Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

What faces do we expect to get in the agents sets? In the 2013 castle line the lion knights had some old faces, so that makes me think that the agents will have some old faces as well. The dragon knights all had new faces, so i think that the bad guys in the agents sets will have new faces.

I was excited when I heard the news. I only got 8967 Gold Tooth's Getaway from the old theme(s), so I'm really looking forward to this. :grin:

Maybe they're disguised as President Business' "Super Secret Police"?

I know these jokes are silly, but they're worth it. Both versions of Agents have had a lot of interesting parts. Now if only that could be combined with Alpha Team's (a name sadly enough used by HF) simple yet effective designs.

Here's the official agents set list:

70160 Riverside Raid – 88 pcs – $12

70161 Tremor Track Infiltration – 241 pcs – $20

70162 Infearno Interception – 313 pcs – $30

70163 Toxikita’s Toxic Meltdown – 429 pcs – $40

70164 Hurricane Heist – 589 pcs – $70

70165 Ultra Agent Mission HQ – 1048 pcs – $100

*Fanboy screams internally*

If this turns out even remotely similar...

"I am going to scream. So loud. And totally loose my marbles." -Bee from Bee and Puppycat.

Here's the official agents set list:

I really hope this is what we're all hoping it is. :drool:

Oh, and some people I've been talking to who have seen the catalog say it's called Ultra Agents. :classic: