vecchiasignoraceppo

MOC: Modular Laundry

Wait! You got me at the sliding door and the sign. Don't tell more. Now please build us another modular! well done

That is a great piece of work there. So many details. Like is said before, the sign is great, as are the colours. The kitchen is just perfect. Can''t wait until the next.

Perfect for a laundromat, and every city needs them. The balcony looks lovely. The "watering can" made me laugh.

All of the little details make this MOC sing out loud and clear. And of course the creative sign catches the eye.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Awesome Modular!, the letters remind me of a bubble font, just like the soap bubbles!, great detail too

Love this so much! I'd happily buy it if it was ever available for sale. Perhaps you would consider providing instructions at some point in the future?

:grin_wub: :grin_wub: :grin_wub:This is an amazing design!! Would love to have this if it was sold, even the instructions would be great.. Do you have a flickr account? would love to see these pictures in much more detail.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: