vecchiasignoraceppo

MOC: Modular Laundry

That lettering is fantastic! Rest of the building looks fantastic, but man..that lettering. Love it :).

Less is more. And your moc is proof of that. The overall view is very easy to the eyes. Almost minimalistic. Until you start noticing all the subtle butimportand details. I hate dogs, but I love this doggie in the window. But my favorite has to be the shopsign. That lettering is really good. I mean... REALLY GOOD.

very cool modular, would love to see this on my modular street, great job with all the levels

Wow, I would've never seen this topic had someone not posted here today. I love all the details of your moc, the lettering is fantastic and though I could point out every little detail, I will say I appreciate them all. I wouldn't attempt to change any of this, the lettering (as mentioned before) is incredible, the balcony has an amazing way of staying slim while still being able to fit multiple minifigures! One thing that bugs me about most mocs is how amazing they are, and how teasing it is that they'll never be made at such high price points! Yours is great and seems like something I could afford (and WOULD buy)

Also, in case if you're wondering why some members are walking around with a "Ladies" tag, you qualify for on too (according to your profile)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2729

It's all great, but the lettering really stands out. Is there a special alphabet you're using? Looks very professional.

Brilliant modular there and original idea! Like most I really like the lettering on the front and the interior really stands out for me, but excellent work all around!!

Wonderful MOC and happy building!! :laugh:

I really really like this building of yours! The clean design with sharp color scheme, this is very eye-catching! I especially like the tiled floor with tan and white colors, which makes the space look very comfortable. Nice!

The Laundry letters and design fantastic. I'd like to buy this Laundromat.

Edited by slimani

Wow! Very well done! Great detail and use of space! Every LEGO City needs a laundry! Can you imagine how quickly laundry stacks up :laugh: ?

This is really excellent with so many interesting details inside and out. As mentioned several times already, the signage is really special.